11 Paris

FACT or FICTION

 

Now Yong hoon is on her way to Paris for a much awaited vacation. She’s been working for a few years now, she deserves a little break. She just arrived before night time settles and she went directly to her hotel to put her things and she went out to enjoy Paris’s night life. She went to a certain bar drank one bottle and went out again. *I wonder if the Eiffel tower is still open* she thought. She went there dismayed because it was now closed. *heehee* she thought mischievously. She sneaked in and went on top.

 

“ahhh this is great” she said after arriving at the top she could see the lights on how it flickered around Paris.

 

“I hope I can stay here forever” she said to herself.

 

Then she heard the elevator went down. She got startled and a bit frightened; she looked for a place to hide and hid there for a while because the elevator was going up again. She was getting worried. Beads of sweat started forming at her nape. Then when the elevator got to its place a man cloaked in black went out and went to Yong hoon’s place awhile ago. Yong hoon went to the elevator quietly and ditch the place without getting into trouble. As she was quietly going to the elevator what bad luck she had she tripped and landed face first on the floor. The man in black quickly the source of the noise.

 

“Miss are you ok” the guy said approaching Yong hoon and helping her up.

 

Yong hoon was busy blinking a few times as he stood straight he fixed herself and decided to thank the guy she faced him and to her utter astonishment the guy was HWANG CHANSUNG!

 

*!* yong hoon thought

 

“What a nice surprise” Chansung smiled at her

 

“Whatever” Yong Hoon said sarcastically

 

“What are you doing here” Chansung asked smirking

 

“Vacation” Yong hoon said coldly as she went past chansung and went to the elevator to go down

 

“Hey wait up” chansung said after her

 

They boarded the elevator and went down. They both were awfully quiet. They both got off and was about to go on separate ways when Chansung suddenly pulled her hand.

 

“Hey what’s wrong with you? ” Yong hoon said pulling her hand out of Chansung’s grasp

 

“Come with me”was the only words chansung said pulled Yong Hoon to waiting car while yong hoon kept struggling. As they went in the car and it started moving. Yong hoon felt a bit sacred.

 

“Where are you taking me?”Yong Hoon asked

 

“Live with me I have a house here so you won’t rent some crappy hotel” Chansung said confidently

 

“No!” Yong hoon said angry

 

“You can’t do anything” Chansung said

 

*aish he’s right* Yong hoon thought bowing her head in defeat.

 

“My things I have to get my things” Yong Hoon said

 

“What hotel are you checked in?” chansung said already holding his phone

 

“The ever last” Yong Hoon said

 

Chansung was already on his phone and talking fast. He shut his phone off after a few minutes.

 

“You’re things are on its way to the house” Chansung said

 

Yong hoon just smiled and looked at the window. *this guy* she thought. They arrived at a modern house but it was like it wasn’t <> The car entered and chansung helped her get down. She felt butterflies in her stomach. *aish why is he doing this.* she said to herself. They went in it was beautiful. Yong hoon gaped at how beautiful the interior designs were. She wanted to tour arounf the whole house but Chansung took her hand and they went upstairs. Chansung enetered a room and Yong hoon was shocked.

 

“we . . .are sleeping here?” she asked dumbfounded.

 

“Yeah!” Chansung said while taking off a few clothes

 

“I’ll just take bath”Chansung said and disappeared. Yong Hoon took chansung’s absence to take deep breaths and look around the room was so elegant. It felt feminine. She giggled quietly. The chansung went out.

 

“Hey your turn” chansung said

 

Yong Hoon turned around and looked at him. Her eyes almost popped out of its socket. Chansung was only wearing his boxers.

She blushed and chansung laughed a wicked laugh. She felt embarrassed and just walked to the bathroom.

 

“Don’t take too long” cahnsung teased which made Yong hoon run to the bathroom. She took a bath at her own pace and even had time to shave her legs. She looked around trying to figure out what to wear. *oops* she thought. She went to the door and opened it slightly where she was surprised by a chansung standing at the door.

 

“Yah! What are you doing at the door” Yong hoon yelled

 

“Waiting for you to come out since your clothes are not here yet, you can wear this” chansung said handing her a piece of white cloth. Without thinking Yong hoon took it and slammed the door shut and followed by Chansung’s laughter. *what’s he laughing at* she said. Yong hoon wnet infront of the mirror and dried herself when she was about to put it on she was mortified. She was holding a lace and a wight night gown that was so thing she can see through it. Blood boiled to her face but she kept calm and just wore it. After wearing it she went out. She saw Chansung already on the big bed.

*atleast he is on his side* She thought and slipped on the other side. As she was about to doze off. She felt arms going around her waist.

She gasped.

 

“Yah what are you doing?” yong hoon asked

 

“Nothing” chansung said half asleep

 

“Go to sleep” Yong Hoon said

 

“Good thing im tired or i would be making love to you now” Chansung said with a laugh

 

“Yah good night” Yong hoon said with a un swallow able lump in . She just took a deep breath and dozed off.