The beginning

FACT or FICTION

 

Song Yong Hoon walked out of his car and slid her hood up as she walked to find her classroom; she plugged her earphones in her ear to drown every noise in the background, she didn’t want anybody noticing her. At last salvation she found the room she was looking for she sat in the corner and just looked around she was getting curious so she pressed the pause button in her mp3 player and listened. They were talking about their crushes. She smiled at the word crush.

 

-FLASHBACK-

Yong hoon was walking in the corridor looking at every room she passed by and back at the paper she was holding. Then suddenly someone bumped at her. She fell first on the floor

 

“aish!”Yong hoon said irritated

 

She began picking the paper she was just holding a while ago and as her hand was almost at the paper somebody already picked it up and she looked up. She met a smiling face of a boy or the correct term it’s a guy, a very handsome guy indeed. The guy handed him the paper.

 

“mianhe, here you go” the guy said

 

Yong Hoon was just staring at him specially those dark brown eyes. She felt herself staring at him for a long time now because the guy was already smirking. She took the paper and walked away without a word. While walking she looked back and saw the guy was walking away too.

 

*how interesting* Yong Hoon thought

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

Yong Hoon was still on her day dreaming process when somebody slapped her head hard. *WHAT THE FROG? This is war* Yong hoon screamed in her head. She turned to face her attacker; her knuckles were already protruding in her wrist. But a very sweet face was in front of her. She started to relax and she smiled. It was her best friend KWON JIYA.

 

“kyaaaaa! I missed you” Jiya screamed as he hugged Yong Hoon

 

“I’ve been looking for you . . . why is your hood up . . . why are you seated in the corner. . .” Jiya began talking in nonstop without letting Yong Hoon answer. Yong hoon just covered with her hand.

 

“Jiya. . .  I missed you too and I’m glad you’re here.”Yong hoon said and hugged her best friend.

 

Jiya sat beside Yong Hoon as they waited for their Professor, they just talked about random things until the bell rang and Professor came in. The sat straight and smiled at each other.

 

*this is going to be along day* Yong Hoon thought and gave a sigh.