First class embarrassment

FACT or FICTION

 

They were exchanging glances then look at the Professor then giggle. Time was slow too slow actually. Yong Hoon yawned a lot during that class. The Professor was calling out names from his master list. She heard and knew some names already. There’s Lucifelle and Gabrielle the twins, Yuri the short one, Amber the boyish chick, Hyuna the . Then the boys Jiyong, Seungri, daesung, Yongbae, Donghae, Minho, Onew, Min . . . . As Yong Hoon tried to replay all the names. She thought somebody said her name.

 

“SONG YONG HOON” the Prof said

 

*there’s my name again* Yong hoon Thought

 

“SONG YONG HOON “the Prof said louder this time

Yong hoon snapped out of his thought and shouted.

 

“HERE!”

 

“Hello there” The Prof said sarcastically

 

The class began whispering. Yong Hoon felt embarrassed.

 

“Why is your hood up Miss Song?” the Prof asked

 

“oooh Mianhe” Yong hoon said and pulled her hood down .

 

The Prof smiled and continued his business. *wew* Yong hoon thought. She looked at Jiya which gave her a merong she giggled in her seat.

 

*when is the bell going to ring?* Yonghoon thought as she was doodling in her seat.

 

At last salvation the bell rang they said goodbye to the Prof and out they go, Jiya pulled her they ran in search for the cafeteria. While looking for the cafeteria they would look at passer by’s and laughs. The always share a same funny thought.

Soon enough they found the cafeteria and ordered food they ate a lot because they were both food addicts. They were in the middle of relaxing when some guys made their way to their table.