5 Party

FACT or FICTION

 

They parked at the same order and out come the gang. Taecyeon went to Jiya then pulled her inside the other’s followed. When they went n two ty girls went out and went to chansung who was still leaning on his car. He looked at Yong hoon and smiled at the girls that s around him. Yong hoon was getting disgusted. So she just looked up the sky.

 

“It’s a beautiful night”Yong hoon whispered to herself. She looked back at Chansung who was now in a lip lock with the other girl.

 

*I had enough* Yong hoon thought and went inside. She went straight to the bar and ordered a drink

 

“Tequila please” Yong hoon said to the barista

 

“On the house”the barista said

 

“You are kidding me?” Yong Hoon said

 

“Nope for a lonely girl like you it’s worth it” the barista winked at Yong hoom. Yong hoon just returned a smile. She drank her shot quickly and ordered again. Which the barista gave quickly.

 

“Name?” the barista  asked

 

“Song yong hoon” yong hoon said

 

“Thunder” the barista

 

“Ooooohhhh thunder” Yiong Hoon joked they had a few good laughs and chatted like they knew each other for a long time.

 

“You better get to work” Yong hoon said to him

 

“I am working” thunder said and smiled

 

“annia there are more people that will come” yong Hoon said

 

“arasso” thunder said

 

Yong hoon just ordered a bucket of strong bear and went to find a place of her own. She found a vacant table at the back and started drinking her beer. She got a glimpse of Jiya and Taecyeon . jiya was sitting on Taec’s lap. Yong hoon just looked somewhere else. When she finished 3 bottles she looked at Jiya and taec . They were gone. *interesting* she thought. Then somebody tapped lightly at her shoulder. She looked up.

 

“Hey” the guy said

 Yong hoon smiled sweetly feeling a bit tipsy

 

“Can I  join you?” tha guy asked again

 

“Sure” Yong hoon muttered

 

The guy sat beside Yong hoon and took one of Yong hoon’s beers and drank it.

 

“Hey!” Yong Hoon said half angry half playful

 

The guy just laughed

 

“By the way it’s jay” the guu extended his hand which yong hoon gladly took

 

“yong hoon” yong hoon said as she took jays hand.

 

“What’s a beautiful girl doing alone” Jay complimented.

“It’s none of your business” yong hoon said as she drank from her bottle.

 

Jay just laughed it off and drank his own. They quiet for a while only the music of the club filled their ear.

 

“Want to dance?”  Jay asked

 

“Sure why not” yong hoon said

 

Jay held her hand and pulled her to the dance floor they danced and grinded with each other. With Yong hoon’s state she doesn’t care anymore. She got a glance of an angry chansung at the bar. *what’s with him?* she thought. She felt dizzy. So she went closer to jay. With jay’s delight. She laid her head on jay’s shoulder. She felt jay kissing her neck.

 

“Hey stop” Yong hoon said not sure if she’s awake or not

 

“ani” Jay said and kept on doing it.