22 Naughty… Naughty

FACT or FICTION

 

Yong Hoon woke up with Seunghyun’s head on the bed. She stared at him for a few moments and she shook him.

 

“Seunghyun, Seunghyun” Yong hoon said

 

Seunghyun groggily woke up he smiled upon seeing Yong hoon.

 

“good morning Gorgeous” Seunghyun said

 

“I wanna go home” Yong hoon said

 

“now?” Seunghyun asked

 

“yeah” Yong hoon said

 

“ok” Seunghyun said

 

Seunghyun took his coat off and put it on Yong hoon and he carried Yong hoon out of the Hospital some nurses even tried to stop him because Yong hoon still needed to be checked but a few guards  held the nurses so that Seunghyn can go out. Seunghyun enetered a car and put Yong hoon down with care. They travelled a bit long. Then they arrived in front of a big gate. They entered and there Yong Hoon saw a Mansion. She gaped at it.

 

*wow* Yong Hoon thought

 

Seunghyun quickly carried her again. They were giggling while SEunghyun  Carried Yong Hoon to his room. They eneters a room upstairs. Seunghyun laid Yong hoon on the bed and he went out. Yong Hoon stood up and  walked around the room and decided to go to the bathroom. She went in the Bathroom and saw a tub she turned the faucet on and stripped the coat and hospital gown off. Shwe went out off the bathromm and walked around Seunghyun’s room . She smelled the flowers in the vase and touched the satin covers on the sofe. Then she saw a glass door that lead to the balcony. She opened it wide and stepped out a cool wind greeted her she walked to the railing and took in a deep breath.  She looked at the beautiful things in the garden.  Then somebody coughed. She looked back and saw Seunghyun leaning against the door panel with a smirk on his face. Yong hoon smiled widely. But was drawn back when Seunghyun suddenly frowned and turned his back on Yong hoon. She was hurt and went to him quickly and back hugged him.

 

“what’s wrong?” Yong hoon said

 

Seunghyun faced him and hugged him. There was regret and huilt in his eyes.

 

“I just can’t forgive myself because you got hurt” Seunghyun said

 

“stop that, it’s over now right?” Yong hoon said caressing his chest

 

“umm.. ah Yong hoon why are you walking around here ?” Seunghyun asked ertedly

 

“heehee I was comfortable” Yong hoon said a bit shy

 

“aish naughty naughty ”Seunghyun said and lowerd his head to kiss Yong hoon.

 

They kissed passionately and poured their love on the kiss. They only stopped when they were running out of breath. The smiled at each other.

 

“you should take a bath” Seunghyun said

 

“yes sir” Yong Hoon teased and gave Seunghyun a salute and as Yong Hoon was passing by him he slapped Yong hoon’s which Yong Hoon yelp and ran to the Bathroom. Yong hoon took her sweet time in taking a bath and took the bandages off when she went out she saw some clothes on the bed and Seunghyun nowhere in sight. She quickly changed and put the pretty dress on. she fixed herself and went out where she was greeted by a butler and told her to follow him.