Request: (Just Beginning)

www.couplebreaking.com

*Knock Knock*

Hyo Rin turned and muttered,"5 more minutes...."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Hyo Rin continued to ignore the knocking and stayed asleep.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-*

"All right I get it! Stop knocking Sungjong!" Hyo Rin yelled and jumped out of bed. She slammed the door opened to come face to face with a smiling Sungjong.

"Rise and shine, sweetie." Sungjong said. Hyo Rin gave him the poker face.

"Rise and shine like hell. It's only 7 in the morning. I can just wake up at 7:30 and I'll still make it."

"It's best to wake up early and breathe in fresh air. It's good for your body!"

"You sound like an old man."

Sungjong chuckled. "Just get dressed."

Hyo Rin sighed and closed the door. Sungjong was her childhood friend ever since she was little. His family helped her quite often that she stopped accepting their help. She changed and prepared for the morning.

She walked down to the breakfast table and saw Sungjong chowing down the food.

"Yah! Sungjong! Leave some food for me! You can't just eat it all!"

Sungjong looked up with his face full of crumbs and smiled. "Mianhae. Hyo Jin's cooking is just too delicious beyond words."

Hyo Jin giggled. "There's still more. Don't eat so fast, you're going to choke."

"Hyo Jin, you spoil him too much with food. That's why he's a pig always chowing down our food." Hyo Rin pouted.

Hyo Jin giggled. "It's fine-" Hyo Jin began and started to cough heavily. Hyo Rin ran up to her right away. Sungjong also ran up to her. Hyo Rin soothed her back.

"Hyo Jin? You okay?"

Hyo Jin looked up. Her face was pale. She coughed again. "I'm fine. I probably just didn't get a good night sleep. It's okay."

Hyo Rin was worried but Hyo Jin's look didn't want her to worry. Hyo Rin bit her lip and looked down. "Okay, just don't push yourself."

Hyo Jin nodded. Hyo Rin turned back to Sungjong and said,"Come on. Let's go for school."

Sungjong nodded. Hyo Rin grabbed a piece of toast on the table and walked out the door.

"Have a nice day!" Hyo Jin and Hyun Ki said at once. Hyo Rin turned back and shouted,"You guys have fun at school too!"

While Hyo Rin and Sungjong were walking to the train station together, Min Ji jumped at them from behind.

"Hellooo~ Guys~!" Min Ji cooed. Hyo Rin chuckled.

"Why, hello Min Ji."

"Hey, Min Ji." Sungjong said. Together, they walked to the train station, laughing side by side. A typical morning for the three of them.

When they got to school, they were greeted by a huge crowd blocking the gate. They couldn't enter at all. The screams even got louder when a group of people entered the building. Yup you guessed it, Infinite (Excluding Sungjong) and So Hee.

"So Hee!! My angel!! So pretty!" "Infinite Oppa!! So yyy!!"

Min Ji whispered to Hyo Rin,"How the hell are you supposed to get close to Woohyun like this?"

Hyo Rin shrugged her shoulders. "Who knows?" Min Ji sighed,"Hyo Rin, you could've been popular too, if not for your glares at men."

"Well I can't help it with their erted thoughts!"

Sungjong pouted. "I am wayy more charming that Infinite!"

Hyo Rin and Min Ji chuckled. "Your charms are in a different category, I'm afraid." Sungjong pouted even more.

The crowd cleared once Infinite and So Hee entered the building.

*Finally room for us to walk in!* Hyo Rin thought. *But how in the world am I supposed to get close to Woohyun? He practically got the whole entire school as his bodyguard* Hyo Rin shook her head. *This is going to be quite the troublesome request.*

It was afternoon and Hyo Rin and her gang just finished taking morning lessons. Hyo Rin was heading to the cafeteria alone. Min Ji and Sungjong ran ahead to get seats. Hyo Rin sighed and marched up the crowded staircase.

*Fondle Fondle*

Hyo Rin froze. Fondle? FONDLE?! Is somebody trying to molest me?! Hyo Rin turned around, not caring who it was and  kicked the person right across the face.

*Hmph! That's what he gets for touching my bottom!* Hyo Rin thought. She turned to see all the students were staring at her. *What?* She wondered and turned to see who she kicked. She gasped to see a surprised Woohyun holding his left cheek.

"What the hell did you do that for?!" Sunggyu cried. So Hee ran down the stairs to Woohyun.

"Oppa! How are you feeling? Does it hurt a lot?" So Hee asked worried. Still holding onto his left cheek, Woohyun was too stunned to reply. 

Hyo Rin, taken aback, ran up the stairs and into the cafeteria.

"HEY! WAIT!" She heard them call back, but she did not turn around and kept running to the cafeteria. When she got to the cafeteria, she caught were Min Ji and Sungjong was sitting and ran right up to them. She had her back faced to the entrance.

"Hyo Rin? What's wrong?" Sungjong asked, seeing her worried face. Hyo Rin shook her head.

"Nothing...."

Min Ji also noticed that she was not looking okay. She faced Sungjong and did a "What Happened" face. Sungjong shrugged. The cafeteria was so noisy.

All of a sudden, the cafeteria got quiet. Hyo Rin noticed that something was wrong and looked left and right. They were staring at her table, or more like at Hyo Rin.

"What's going on?" Hyo Rin whispered to Min Ji. Min Ji looked at her confused and gaped at her.

"Wha?" Hyo Rin asked, annoyed.

"Look behind you...." Min Ji whispered back.

*Huh?* Hyo Rin turned around and came face to face with an angry Infinite. 

*Uh oh....*

An injured Woohyun walked up, with So Hee next to him, to Hyo Rin. 

"You. Stay after school today. We gonna settle this." Woohyun said and walked away with his gang. Hyo Rin turned back to the table with a frozen face.

"You already got close to him?" Min Ji whispered.

*Got close to him? More like I kicked him across the face with everybody staring.* Hyo Rin said in her head. She knew this meant trouble.

"Are you going to go?" Sungjong asked. Hyo Rin gave him a look.

"Do you even think I can go today?"

"Ahh, right. You have to go to the hospital for a visit to your mom today. Paying the hospital bills and stuff." Sungjong said. Hyo Rin nodded.

*Guess I'm not going to go today. Oh boy, I did want to get close to Woohyun but why in this way? He's going to murder me.....*

359200iiyh25l9kg.gif