Modern Day Romeo and Juliet? O_o

www.couplebreaking.com

Hyo Rin gaped as she entered the grand hallway of the concert hall. She did not recognize anybody there but from the looks of their clothings, they were rich. Very rich.

She stared at the architecture. The design. The carpet. The paintings. The decorations. Everything was fabulous. But not as grand as his birthday. Everything there was 10x more perfect. 

Hyo Rin shook the idea from her head. Who was she thinking about. 

"I have nothing more to do with him. Stop thinking about him. He's just your regular target from any normal request. Men. They betray you in the end." She muttered to herself. Just like her father. She shook her head and slapped herself three times to rid of the idea from her mind. People around her stared at her curiously.

Hyo Rin, flustered, stopped her ridiculous actions and continued to walk down the hall. A man handed her a pamphelt and she took it. She stared at it and smiled. Her brother, Hyun Ki, was on the cover of the pamphlet. He was playing the piano seriously.

*It must've been from the rehearsals. Aigoo. My little Hyun Ki can surely be on camera.* Hyo Rin chuckled to herself. She continued to stare at the pamphlet for a long time until she finally had the will to turn to the inside of the pamphlet. She read the list of musicians that were going to go. Her brother was last, the of the show. She turned to the other side of the page to see the sponsors. 

*Choi....Song....Kim....Nam.... Nam?!* Hyo RIn blinked and stared at the pamphlet intensely. Were her eyes decieving her? No, they were not. It was clearly Nam. Her breaths quickened. *Nam....Nam Woohyun?!* She looked around the pamphlet, searching for an answer. However, there was no answer to the question. They only listed the family name on it. Hyo Rin's face was wretched in worry. What if it really was Nam Woohyun?

"Noona!" A cheerful voice cried from down the hall. Hyo Rin twirled around, and instantly, her worries were wrenched out of her in a second.

"Hyun Ki!" She cried sweetly and pulled Hyun Ki into a tight embrace. Hyun Ki squeezed her tightly.

"Noona!" He giggled. "Are you excited to watch my performance?"

Hyo Rin smiled and ruffled his hair. "Am I never excited?" 

Hyun Ki's smiling face turned into an even bigger grin.

"Everybody in the show! Please head to the backstage now!" The speaker announced. Hyun Ki made a pouting face.

"Noona, I have to go to the backstage now. They're waiting."

Hyo Rin smiled, "Of course. And don't have a nervous break down!"

Hyun Ki smiled and waved. "Course not. See you in the audience noona!" He cried and ran to the backstage. Hyo Rin sighed satisfied. She noticed people were getting in line so she got in line too. The person who looked at the ticket stared at the ticket and looked back up at her with a nervous look. Hyo Rin's eyebrows wretched into a frown. Was something wrong with her ticket?

"This is the ticket for that lane. Please go over there." He said and directed her to a different line. She turned over to that direction and noticed that the people on that line were in a more luxurious fashion. It was pretty obvious that that was the line for VIPs.

Hyo Rin took her ticket to the line. The person looked at her ticket and beckoned her to her seat.

"First Row, 15th Seat." He told her. Hyo RIn was surprised. *First Row, 15th Seat?!* Even though she may not know much about music, but she does know that getting first row costs millions of dollars at a piano performance. She cautiously took the ticket and sat down at her seat. Her mind was all over the place. *Hyun Ki could not have afforded a first row, 15th seat ticket. So who in the world...?* She already knew the answer.

"Hyo Rin..."

Hyo Rin's head twirled around and saw the last person she wanted to see. Nam Woohyun.

"Nam Woohyun!" She yelped. He gave her a sad smile.

"Long time no see."

She stared at him and back at the ticket. And she knew. "You set this up. You got this ticket for Hyun Ki didn't you? You're a sponsor here right?"

"Have a seat first." Woohyun told her. Hyo Rin shook her head.

"I am not sitting anywhere with you!" She said and tried to go to a different row. Just that instant, the lights turned off. An employee of the concert hall walked up to her.

"The performance is about to start. Please take your seats here." He said and beckoned them to the seats on their tickets. Woohyun sat down on his seat. Unwillingly, Hyo Rin took her seat next to Woohyun. The MC got on stage and began a light speech about the performance and a brief introduction of the performers.

Woohyun whispered into Hyo RIn's ear. "www.couplebreaking.com, you're a couple breaker."

Hyo Rin twirled around to his face. So, he found out. She opened to speak but she closed it. What is there more to say? It's the truth. And there was nothing to add to it.

"Aren't you going to say something to me?" He asked.

"I'm only here to watch and enjoy my brother's performance. I will not let anything to get in my way of doing that." She replied with a cold voice.

Woohyun sat back into his seat. "Alright. After this performance ends, we talk in the back hall."

Hyo Rin slumped back into her seat and watched the performers come and go. She watched as Hyun Ki entered the stage and played his piece. She closed her eyes and felt the music. Fur Elise by Beethoven. A popular music by a German composer. It was about a man who was blind and loved a woman but they were torn apart because of the 'world'. Like Romeo and Juliet. *Romeo and Juliet. Tragic love story. Bull. All men just betrays you in the end.* 

510690knffhhilvf.gif