Request: (Enraged)

www.couplebreaking.com

Hyo Rin sighed and opened the door to her classroom. *What a lousy morning.* As soon as she opened the door, all the chattering went silent. Hyo Rin stared left and right and sighed again. *Again, wayyy too dramatic. It's as if their seeing their Queen for the first time.*

Hyo Rin walked to her seat and seated herself. The staring did not stop. In fact, it got even more intense. *Their stares are going to bore a hole through me* Min Ji nudged her. Hyo Rin turned to look at her and gave her the "What?" look. Min Ji leaned to her ear and whispered in it.

"Sooooo. How was the meeting with the royalty of the school likeeeeee?" Min Ji said, rolling her tongue. Hyo Rin gave her the "Are you High?" look.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Hyo Rin asked her. Min Ji rolled her eyes.

"You know what I mean! I want every single juicy detail!~"

"Really? Well, you listening now?" Hyo Rin said. Min Ji bobbed her head up and down like a five year old wanting ice cream.

"Nam Woohyun is a nutcase."

"Huh?"

Before Min Ji could say anymore, the teacher walked into the classroom. Everybody went to their seats and class began. Min Ji made a "Tch" and sat back into her seat.

*Saved...* Hyo Rin whewed. Even Hyo Rin cannot save herself from the nosy Min Ji. 

Morning classes were over. Min Ji and Hyo Rin walked together to the cafeteria. On the way, Min Ji kept asking Hyo Rin about the meeting with the royal highnesses of their school. Hyo Rin kept dodging the subject. Min Ji finally gave up and stopped asking.

At the cafeteria, everybody was having their own fun. Min Ji and Hyo Rin joined Sungjong at his table. Sungjong was happy once he saw Hyo Rin. How happy? Like a dog and his master.

"Hyo Rin! Min Ji!" He shouted, happily. Min Ji waved.

"How was this morning? Did they hurt you or anything?" Sungjong asked Hyo Rin, worried.

"Nah. WE just had a chat. They let me go fast." Hyo Rin replied. Min Ji made a heartbroken face. Obviously acting >_>

"How come when Sungjong asks you reply so fast but when I ask you kept dodging the question?" Min Ji asked, still with the heartbroken face.

"'Cause, the motive is different. Sungjong is worried but you're nosy." Hyo Rin replied between her food. Min Ji made a 'fake' heartbroken face.

"Hmph." Min Ji, 'fake' pouted. Hyo Rin chuckled. *Min Ji is such a drama queen*

"Looks liek you guys are having fun." A voice behind Hyo Rin said. Hyo Rin nearly choked on her food. Sungjong spitted out his water. Min Ji dropped her chopsticks. The people behind them chuckled. They were all having the same thoughts. *Such an amusing reaction*

Hyo Rin turned around and came face-to-face with Woohyun and So Hee.

"N-Nam Woohyun." Hyo Rin choked. Uninvited, Infinite and So Hee grabbed some chairs and sat at their table.

"You were not invited." Hyo Rin said.

"I'm sure you can make some room for us." So Hee replied. Hyo Rin turned the other direction. Everybody got quiet and stared toward Hyo Rin's table. Usually Infinite and So Hee wouldn't sit at the cafeteria. They'd usually hang out at the roof, but today, that's different.

Immediately, Min Ji and Sungjong tensed. They obviously did not welcome the sudden company. Hyo Rin faced them.

"What do you guys want?" Hyo Rin asked, sharply.

"Wow. You're pretty straight to the point." Hoya of Infinite said. 

"That's why she's interesting." Woohyun said.

"Oppa, can we go to the roof. It's so dirty and crowded in the cafeteria~" So Hee whined.

"A change in environment is good sometimes." L said.

"Yup. I like the cafeteria, I guess." Sungyeol said.

"I haven't been here in ages." DongWoo said.

"Ever since our first year I suppose." Sunggyu said.

Hyo Rin did not like the sudden company. While Infinite and So Hee were friendly with each other and chatting, Min Ji, Sungjong, and Hyo Rin were tense and did not talk at all. All around them, people began to gossip.

"Wow the royalties of our school sitting with those three? I mean Sungjong is okay but he always hangs around those two girls." Hyo Rin heard people whisper.

"Hey, you know the incident yesterday? That girl, Hyo Rin? She kicked Woohyun-sunbae right across the face." One whispered to their friend.

"Oh snap! Dang! She got guts!" They whispered back. 

"Ugh Lee Hyo Rin. The poor girl. Even her siblings are gross and disgusting! I bet her mom's a sl*t" People whispered.

Hyo Rin couldn't take it. She got up suddenly and slammed her hand on top of the table. The noise was loud. It was heard throughout the cafeteria. She startled everybody, including Infinite, So Hee, Min Ji, and Sungjong. Hyo Rin could stand people talking about her. She could stand people mocking her. But not her family. Not her siblings. Not her mother. The usual Hyo Rin wouldn't waste food. She was poor, she had to save every penny for her family. Today, she was going to waste the food.

Hyo Rin walked out of the cafeteria. Min Ji and Sungjong stared at each other and followed. They couldn't stand the gosipping either. They left a surprised Infinite and So Hee at their table.

Hyo Rin walked down the hall fast and angry. *People have no taste these days, at all.* Hyo Rin said in her mind. It wasn't her fault that her life was down to Earth. Hyo Rin ran up to the roof and slammed the door open. She walked out to the roof. It was windy up there. 

Hyo Rin closed her eyes and felt the breeze. She took a deep breath and exhaled. She opened her eyes again. She went back to her calm self. Min Ji and Sungjong finally caught up. They sighed and patted her back. Hyo Rin faced them and smiled.

As if they spoke through telepathy, they laid down on the roof and felt the breeze. It had a calming effect. Hyo Rin stared at the blue sky and white clouds. She let the sun warm her with its heat. They stayed up there and cut class for the rest of the day.


Hello everybody! I recently edited my foreword this morning! Does it look good or could it change for the better? Please comment about it if you can! :D Do you like my fluffeh penguin and flying kitty? ^_^

549057i52s2pstm0.gif