Woohyun's Past + The End.

www.couplebreaking.com

"Indeed, I am his cousin. And also his sister." Ji Yun told Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin's eyes blinked and she blinked again as she understood the situation. *WHA!? HIS SISTER!?* She exclaimed in her mind. Ji Yun smiled as she stared at her expression.

"You look very surprised. You didn't know about this?" Ji Yun asked as she smiled. Hyo Rin only stared. If she knew why would she be near Ji Yun? Ji Yun smiled.

"You don't even know anything about Woohyun do you?" Hyo Rin blinked but did not reply. Ji Yun smiled as she watched her lost expression.

"Since we still have some time before I have to kill you, I guess I'll tell you something so you can die in peace." Ji Yun said. She grabbed Hyo Rin's hair and tugged her. Hyo Rin would've ran if she can but the drugs that she placed in her tea seemed to paralyze her. Ji Yun kicked the door open and shoved Hyo Rin to the edge of the balcony. Ji Yun closed the door behind her and walked up to Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin watched her expression as it began to change. She seemed to smile as if she remembered a good memory.

"Once upon a time, Woohyun's father married a woman that was the head of a different company. Life was going well for them. After their marriage, the business skyrocketed. They gave birth to a son that would soon become the heir of the company. Life was just perfect but the father just didn't know of one thing that destroyed his happiness. His wife had a lover and he was his younger brother." Ji Yun stopped as she caught her breath. Her expression became mellow as she spoke.

"They continued their illicit affair even after marriage. The wife became pregnant and the father found out. He locked his wife in a room and sent his brother overseas. The pair of lovers were torn apart. He hated his wife and never went to see her once again. The wife died shortly after giving birth to a daughter, me." Ji Yun pointed to herself. Her eyes began to bulge out and she covered her ears with her hands. She let out a cry. A devestated cry.

"He hated the daughter that was the product of their illicit affair. He hated her even more as she grew up to look like his late wife and younger brother. He hit her, he abused her, he her." Tears began to form in her eyes. They slowly fell down her cheeks.

"The daughter became pregnant at the age of 10. She became mad. In madness, she jumped into the sea. The baby was lost immediately. The daughter became a lifeless doll as she wondered why she didn't die along with the baby. She was left with an impure body that she hated forever. it was then that Woohyun oppa came along. He gave the daughter new hope. She loved that smile of his and she swore that she would protect it forever. She would get rid of anybody that came near. And now, she will do the same thing." Ji Yun finished her sentence.

She grabbed Hyo Rin's neck and shoved her out of the balcony. Half of Hyo Rin's body was in the air and the other half was in the balcony. One more push and it would be the end for Hyo Rin. She closed her eyes.

"HYO RIN!" Hyo Rin opened her eyes as she heard somebody call her name. She arched her neck to see who it was. Standing at the door was a Woohyun who was panting heavily as if he ran. Ji Yun's eyes widened as she saw his presence.

"W-Woohyun Oppa..." She trailed off. Woohyun's expression was mellow.

"Ji Yun..." He called out and walked closer. Ji Yun moved back and tightened her grip on Hyo Rin's neck.

"Don't come any closer! Or she will die!" Ji Yun said. Woohyun looked over at her grip on Hyo Rin's neck. Hyo Rin coughed as it became harder for her to breathe.

"Ji Yun. Release Hyo Rin. She has nothing to do with this." Woohyun told Ji Yun. He moved closer and Ji Yun moved farther. "Ji Yun, please." He begged. Ji Yun seemed to think about it for a moment and released her grip on Hyo Rin's neck slowly. Hyo Rin coughed as air filled her lung a bit more.

"No." Ji Yun said and turned around. She shoved Hyo Rin out of the balcony. Woohyun's eyes widened.

"NOOO!" He yelled and ran to them. Using every least bit of her strength, Hyo Rin tugged Ji Yun along with her. Ji Yun screamed as she fell. Ji Yun was on the bottom and Hyo Rin followed along. Woohyun was on the balcony's edge and reached to grab Hyo Rin's hands. But he missed. Hyo Rin gave him a sad smile and whispered her last words to him. Woohyun's eyes widened and Hyo Rin collapsed onto the ground.

"HYO RIN!" He screamed. The necklace that Woohyun gave her broke into pieces.


It has been a year ever since that incident. Ji Yun died immediately at the impact. Min Ji is now studying abroad in Columbia University. Sungjong is majoring in law enforcement as he aims to become a police officer. Woohyun relinquished his rights to the company and is majoring in law enforcement as well. Today was his day off from school.

Woohyun smiled as he held his bouquet of flowers as he walked down the hall of the hospital. The nurses casted him a few seductive glances but they didn't matter to him. He opened the doors to a room and walked in. The room was barren except for a bed, IV drip, and a girl who was staring at the window. The girl turned around and saw Woohyun. She smiled.

"Hello mister. I am Lee Hyo Rin and you brought bouquets again." The girl greeted Woohyun. Woohyun smiled.

"I am Nam Woohyun. And I brought you mixed zinnias." He smiled as he held up his bouquet of flowers. Even now, he remembers her last words.

I love you...

Well! It's the end of www.couplebreaking.com. I enjoyed typing the story and I think I probably rushed it LOL! I have a new fanfic in case you haven't read it: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/278053/princess-charming-meets-l-comedy-infinite-korean-myungsoo-romance. (Princess Charming Meets L) I am planning  on making a new one for Sungjong. It won't include much from this fanfic and it's like a separate story. It might feature some characters from here or not. But stay tuned! And also can't forget this last part!

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY FANFIC TILL THE END! LOVE YOU ALL READERS!

Questions about the ending? PM ME! 

830089ew0r4hg5kr.gif