I love you too.

www.couplebreaking.com

"You know, Hyo Rin, I love you, ever since we were children." Sungjong confessed to Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin blinked and stared at him. Sungjong bit his lip nervously for an answer.

"I-...I-..." Hyo Rin was tongue tied. She didn't know how to respond.

"Hyo Rin Ah... What aboout you?" He asked her. They continued to stare at each other's eyes for a while until the moment was ruined by a loud THUD!

They turned their attention towards the sound and saw a surprised Min Ji. A bag and some cans laid on the floor. Flustered, Min Ji bent down to pick up the cans. Hyo Rin ran to MIn Ji's side to help her pick it up.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to eavesdrop." Min Ji apologized. Hyo Rin looked at her worriedly and was shocked to see the tears drip down her face.

"I- Eh?" Min Ji touched her face as she felt tears drop down her cheeks. "Wh-What's wrong with me?" She laughed as she wiped her tears. She bit her lip and started to cry.

"I'm sorry..." She apologized and ran away.

"MIN JI!" Hyo Rin cried and ran after her. Sungjong ran after Hyo Rin. They continued to chase each other for blocks. None of them will stop until one does.

Min Ji ran and ran. She knew Sungjong was going to confess. She knew about it from the look of his face at the hospital. She wanted to wish them good luck and happiness forever. But why? Why was it so hard for her to accept it when Sungjong confessed to Hyo Rin? Her heart was ripping to pieces in that instant. Min Ji ran even harder to forget.

"MIN JI!" Hyo Rin cried behind her. "LOOK OUT!"

Min Ji turned her head to the side to see a truck coming right at her.

"MIN JI!" Hyo Rin screamed. Min Ji stared into the headlights. Maybe her pain will disappear when she does. And so, she made no effort to move.

"MIN JI!"

Min Ji felt an impact from her side and she was pushed out of the way. The truck ran past her with the driver cussing at her. Min Ji turned to her side to see Sungjong next to her. He had a few cuts and scrapes on his arm as he pushed her out of the way. Other than that, he was fine. Min Ji felt some happiness stirring in her. *He saved me...* Does this mean she has a chance?

"MIN JI! ARE YOU EN STUPID OR PLAIN RETARDED?! EVEN A FIVE YEAR OLD KNOWS TO LOOK AT THE LIGHTS BEFORE CROSSING THE ROAD! YOU NEARLY DIED AND WE WOULD TOO FROM A HEART ATTACK!" Sungjong screamed at her. Min Ji blinked from the scolding. Tears trickled down her cheeks again. 

"Sungjong! Don't scream at Min Ji!" Hyo Rin exclaimed. Sungjong looked at Min Ji apologetically.

"S-Sorry for screaming." Sungjong apologized. Min Ji wanted to open to say something but her hics from crying overruled it. She continued to cry, harder this time. Hyo Rin and Sungjong were flustered to make her stop crying. In the middle of the driveway.

*BBBBBEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP* They looked up to see an angry driver honking at them.

"GET OUT OF THE EN ROAD!" He hollered. Hyo Rin and Sungjong picked up Min Ji from the driveway back to the side of the road. The driver drove away at max speed while cussing at them. Hyo Rin and Sungjong looked at Min Ji who was still crying. She calmed down a bit after a while and fell asleep. People passing by were staring at the odd group.

"Uhm,...let's get out of here." Sungjong suggested. Hyo Rin nodded in approval. They took Min Ji to her house. Sungjong was giving Min Ji a piggyback ride while Hyo Rin rang the doorbell. They waited outiside for a while until a man opened the door. Hyo Rin did not recognize him.

"Ahjusshi? Who are you?" Hyo Rin frowned at the stranger. The man looked at her and saw Min Ji.

"Min Ji!" He cried and ran over to her side. Hyo Rin and Sungjong blinked from the sudden action. Sungjong looked over to Hyo Rin and mouthed "Who is he?" Hyo Rin shrugged with a confused expression.

"OTL! What happened to her?" The man exclaimed.

"Uhm...ahjusshi? Who are you?" Hyo Rin asked again.

"Ah! Excuse me! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Choi Jin Young. Min Ji's new father." He introduced.

"Bwoh!?" Hyo Rin and Sungjong exclaimed at the same time. Their screaming stirred Min Ji from her sleep.

"Why don't we bring Min Ji up to her room first?" The man claiming to be her new father said. Hyo Rin and Sungjong nodded in agreement. They walked into Min Ji's house. They looked to notice that the house was pretty much barren except for a few boxes. When they got to Min Ji's room, they set her down on the bed. Her 'new father' went downstairs to run an errand. Min Ji opened her eyes a few minutes after they got into the bedroom.

"Min Ji! How are you feeling?" Hyo Rin asked.

"I'm fine..." She replied. 

"Uhm...so...." Hyo Rin wanted to ask about the ahjusshi but she didn't know how to ask. Min Ji smiled as if she knew what she was talking about. 

"You want me to ask about Choi-sshi right?" Hyo Rin nodded. Sungjong watched her take a deep breath.

"I'm sure you guys know that my parents aren't in such good terms. Their feelings for each other ended as soon as they got busier. My mom... that was her boss at her job. They sort of...fell in love. Now my mom's going to divorce with my dad. They're planning to remarry and relocate in America, NY. And I'm going with them too." Hyo Rin and Sungjong waited for her to finish talking. 

"W-When are you going?" Hyo Rin asked Min Ji. 

"I don't know. If fast, next week. If not, next month." 

"New York, huh..." Hyo Rin muttered. "So far away." Min Ji smiled sadly.

"We can still video chat."

"But it's not the same as talking face-to-face." Min Ji's stomach rumbled. Sungjong stared at her curiously. Min Ji turned red and covered her stomach. Hyo Rin chuckled.

"I'll get you some food from the convience store." Min Ji nodded. With that, Hyo Rin walked out the door to the convience store. Sungjong and Min Ji stayed in the room. They did not utter a single word to each other. Min Ji did not like the silence. She pulled off the covers and stood out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Sungjong asked.

"Outside." She replied with a single word.

"I'll go with you."

"It's fine."

"No, I'm coming. What if you faint again?" Min Ji gritted her teeth.

"Just stay here! I'm letting you be able to hear Hyo Rin's reply when she comes home! I don't want to stay here!" 

"Wha-Wh... Why do you want to leave?" Sungjong asked.

"For fresh air!" Min Ji said. She knew she didn't want to stay in a room alone with Sungjong. She woudn't be able to take it. She just ran out the door and Sungjong chased her as well. Min Ji looked back occasionally to see that Sungjong was catching up. She ran even harder so he wouldn't be able to catch her. Min Ji knew she was losing speed as she was getting tired. 

From the corner of her eye, she saw the park. When she was little, she always hid in the park when her parents fought. Nobody knew that hiding place but her. *Maybe it would be a wise choice to go hide there now* Min Ji made a sharp turn and ran into the park. She ran behind the fences,trees, bushes, and came upon a hill known only to her. From the hill, she saw the breathtaking view of Seoul.

02night_view_from_Ntower.jpg

This view always kept Min Ji from her sorrow. She took a deep breath as she inhaled the night air. The fresh night air always relieved her. 

*Rustle* Min Ji turned her body around from the sudden noise. *What was that?* She wondered. A black figure came out of the bushes. But she couldn't tell from the darkness.

"Min JI?" The figure stepped out of the darkness and Min Ji saw that it was Sungjong.

"Sungjong? How did you get here?" She asked. Sungjong looked around and saw the night view.

"Wow. Nice view of Seoul. And this is where you disappear to all the time? No wonder why Hyo RIn and I couldn't find you at all." Sungjong commented. Min JI stared down at the view. Nobody knew about this place other than her. Now, she was sharing this with the person she loved. Shouldn't she be happy? Sungjong stared at her as he noticed that she was deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Sungjong asked her. Min JI bit her top lip. How should she respond? 

"I-" She was cut off by the sound of fireworks. Sungjong and MIn Ji looked up to see small fireworks being blasted off. The fireworks made letters saying "HAPPY 30TH ANNIVERSARY JUNG COUPLES!". Min Ji stared at the fireworks. *Couples living together for 30 years... It wasn't such a simple thing...* Min Ji turned to Sungjong who was staring at the fireworks.

"Sungjong Ah~" Min Ji told him.

"Hm?" Sungjong turned around when he felt a soft impact on his lips. He blinked to see Min Ji with her eyes closed and felt her soft lips. He looked down at her face. He noticed for the first time her long eyelashes and perfect curve on her nose. She was beautiful. Why didn't he ever notice? After a while, Min Ji let him breathe. Sungjong was shocked. Min Ji gave him a sad smile.

"Sungjong, I love you too, just as much as you do to Hyo Rin." Min Ji confessed.

Behind the bushes, Hyo Rin was watching them. She gasped when she saw Min Ji kiss Sungjong. That was when she understood Ga Yun's words. No wonder why Lee Sungjong and Kang Min Ji are suffering so much...Ignorance is such a bliss isn't it? Hyo Rin continued to stare at Sungjong and Min Ji. She looked at Sungjong's expression. What now Sungjong?

 

Uhrm,...so yeah. An update finally! (/*A*)/ I felt that I had to put a chapter dedicated to Min Ji and SUngjong. Such a sad couple T_T Well a few thing's to address here.

- As you guys may have noticed, I made a new poster. As usual, I'm still an amateur at using GIMP. Butttt! I'm improving! Hopefully.... 

- On Thursday, my fish passed away T_T It's been with me for about 4-5 years so yeah D: I just typed this out to my fish so it can RIP! 

- Well maybe you guys noticed or maybe you haven't but eh I'll say it anyways. NEW FANFIC! And it's dedicated to L/Myungsoo! Check it out if you guys want to! :o >> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/278053/princess-charming-and-l-infinite-korean-myungsoo

- And lastly, recently my review from a review shop came out. Although I didn't score as high as I wanted to because my reviewer was critical. Not that I didn't like it but just uhm >_> Out of critical from 1-5 she was a 7. !! She's a nice person in general. Just critical when reviewing :o Their shop is nice so if you guys want a review from a review shop go here >> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/270013/cherries-and-sugar-review-and-graphic-shop-open-accepting-request-review-reviewshop

- Oh yeah, the below animated pic dedicated to Min Ji and Sungjong!

565227dhq4hbt1rl.gif