Request: WIth the nutcase

www.couplebreaking.com

*Ding Dong*

Hyo Rin turned from the noise. She looked at the clock. 7:00 AM.

*Ding Dong*

She covered her ears with her pillow.

*Ding Dong*

She opened her eyes and frowned.

*Ding Dong*

*OMG! WHO THE HELL IS IT SO EARLY?!* Hyo Rin screamed in her head. She jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs. She slammed open the door and started screaming.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!" She screamed without looking to see the person. She slowly focused her eyesight and gasped at who the person was.

"Nam Woohyun!" She gritted through her teeth. Woohyun smiled.

"Good morning."

"Do you know what time it is? It's 7. 7 AM. Why the hell are you ringing my doorbell?" 

"I just wanted to see if you were up."

"It's 7AM, Sunday. Who da hell would be up this early?"

"Me."

Hyo Rin was at lost for words. *You just cannot speak logically with this idiot.*

"GO bother your girlfriend or something. I don't have time today."

"Our interests are different."

"So says the sweetest couple in school with different interests."

Woohyun bit his lip and looked down. "Everybody has issues of their own." He said in a small voice. Hyo Rin looked at him in surprise. They had a silent stare. Hyo Rin sighed and scratched her head.

"I should've never allowed you to follow me home...."

Woohyun smiled. "Well I'm coming in."

Hyo Rin nodded slowly. Woohyun walked in but stopped and turned to look at Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin gave him a questioning look.

"What?"

"Your undergarments are showing."

Hyo Rin blinked and looked down. She flushed from embarassment. She fixed herself and turned back to him.

"You erase that from your memory or I'll erase it for you, got it?" She threatened. Woohyun held his hand up in surrender.

"Alright. I'll forget..." He chuckled. Hyo Rin sighed. She allowed him to walk in and she closed the door. Hyo Jin and Hyun Ki walked downstairs. They were awaken by the noise downstairs.

"Nm...Unnie?~" Hyo Jin called out. She rubbed her eyes sleepily and saw Woohyun. "Why hello sir. Morning." Woohyun smiled at her and nodded.

Hyo Rin touched Hyo Jin and Hyun Ki's forehead. "Go back upstairs and sleep. Come down after you've rested."

Hyo Jin and Hyun Ki nodded. They went upstairs and back to sleep. Hyo Rin turned to Woohyun.

"I'm sure you didn't come at 7AM in the morning just to wake me up and piss me off. What do you want?" She asked him sternly.

"I really just wanted to chat with you. Come out with me." 

"Why should I?"

"Becauseeeeeeee. If you don't I'll come over every single day and bother you."

Hyo Rin snorted. "As if you have the time!"

Woohyun smiled evily. Hyo RIn flinched. "I always have time for everything." 

Hyo Rin thought for a moment, looked at Woohyun, and thought again. *He will defintely come everyday. Bothered by this nutcase everyday? No thanks.*

"Fine. Wait. Lemme go change."

Woohyun nodded. Hyo Rin walked to her room and changed into jeans and hoodie. She went back down the stairs to see Woohyun calmly watching the TV. 

"Where do you want to go now?" She asked him. Woohyun looked at her.

"Shopping." He replied.

"Shopping? Shopping?! You woke me up 7 AM in the morning just so I can go shopping with you?!" She screamed.

"Ehh.... Well I sorta just woke up this morning and thought 'Oh why don't I go shopping with Hyo Rin today?' And that's what I did."

Hyo Rin's head was spinning. "How the hell am I supposed to speak with you without going insane?" She muttered. She looked ath the clock hanging on the walls. 7:15 AM.

"The stores wouldn't be open so early." She told him.

"Oh really?" He asked. Hyo Rin gave him a blank stare.

"You don't know that?"

"Nah. I never went shopping on my own. The clothes were always custom-made without me being able to choose them."

Hyo Rin sighed. "Let's just wait till Hyo Jin wakes up and cook breakfast for us."

Woohyun nodded. "Sure."

They watched TV while they waited for Hyo Jin to wake up. Once it was 9 AM, Hyo Jin woke up and cooked breakfast for them.

"Mm~ Hyo Jin, you're cooking is the best." Woohyun complimented. Hyo Jin smiled.

"Thank you very much."

"Where are you two going later?" Hyun Ki asked them.

"Shopping." Hyo Rin replied. Hyun Ki raised an eyebrow but didn't ask anything. When they finished their breakfast, they helped Hyo Jin wash the dishes. Once they finished, they walked out the door and ran into Sungjong. Sungjong was quite surprised to see that Woohyun was with Hyo Rin.

"Hyo Rin!" He called out, happy to see Hyo Rin. When he saw Woohyun, his smile collapsed. "N-Nam Woohyun??"

Woohyun smiled. "Hello."

"Why are you two together?" He asked, confused.

"Shopping." Hyo Rin said. "What are you doing out here in the morning?"

"I'm running errands for my mom."

"OH I see. Have fun." Hyo Rin said and started to walk away with Woohyun.

"W-Wait! Can I come along with you guys to go shopping?" Sungjong asked. Hyo Rin raised an eyebrow.

"Don't you have to run an errand for your mom?" She asked him.

"I'll just do it later." Sungjong said.

"Sure then. THe more the merrier." Hyo Rin said. "Alright with you Woohyun?"

Woohyun nodded and Sungjong followed along. They went the to the shopping district. Woohyun looked as if he was on a deserted island for years and never saw a shopping district. He wanted Hyo Rin to try on everything. Hyo Rin was already exhausted by noon.

"How can anybody be as insane as him?" She muttered to herself. 

"You're already exhausted? Come on! Let's continue walking!" Woohyun said.

"Let's rest at a cafe." Sungjong protested.

"Wha! Let's keep walking!" Woohyun said.

"Let's rest." Hyo Rin told them and walked to the cafe. Woohyun pouted and followed along. Hyo Rin, Woohyun, and Sungjong ordered food and sat down. They ate their food when somebody caught Woohyun's eye. He nudged Hyo Rin and she looked at him.

"Wha?" She asked him. He pointed over to somebody.

"Isn't that your friend?"

Hyo Rin gave him a questioning look and looked over to where he was pointing. Two tables away from them were Min Ji and a man. *He must be a guy that was requested to be broken up with.* She stared at how Min Ji and the man hugged and kissed. Sungjong was also surprised to see them. Woohyun got up and walked over to them. He tapped Min Ji by the shoulder. She turned around and saw him. She was quite surprised by she hid it.

"Min JI?" Woohyun said. Min Ji looked at him curiously.

"You know them?" The man asked. Min Ji shook her head.

"My name's not even Min Ji." Min Ji said. Woohyun made a questioning face.

"Wha? Aren't you-?" Woohyun was cut off when Hyo Rin dragged him away.

"I'm sorry. He thought he saw somebody else." Hyo RIn said and apologized. She gave Min Ji an eye contact that meant "Get the target out of here before he finds out about your identity". Min Ji seemed to understood.

"Let's go hubby." She told her target. The target nodded and followed along. When they walked away, Woohyun released himself from Hyo Rin's grip.

"Wasn't that Min Ji? Was that man her boyfriend? He seem far too old for her. What the hell is going?" Woohyun asked Hyo Rin. 

"That was the wrong person. Stop making a scene." Hyo Rin told Woohyun. Woohyun shook his head.

"That was Min Ji!" 

Sungjong got up and walked to them. "We're making a scene. Let's leave. Everybody's staring." 

Woohyun looked around. Sure enough, everybody's eyes were on them. Hyo Rin grabbed Woohyun and walked out of the cafe. 

"That was Min Ji right?" Woohyun said again to Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin sighed.

"I Don't know! Stop asking me." Hyo Rin said. Woohyun still kept asking but Hyo Rin refused to answer.

"Stop asking her. If she doesn't know, asking her won't give you answers." Sungjong told Woohyun. After that, Woohyun stopped asking.

"I was just worried. Isn't she your friend? Dating such a man older than her by so much is a crime." He told them.

"Min Ji can take care of herself. She's my friend, I know her." He told him.

"So that was Min Ji!" Woohyun said. "She likes old men?"

Hyo Rin shrugged. "I guess so." *Sorry Min Ji. He's gonna think you're weird but it's just so he won't find out.*

"I see...." Woohyun trailed off.  Woohyun looked down. Hyo RIn and Sungjong exchanged glances. It meant "Don't let him find out by any means possible"

"Well, Sungjong gonna finish running errands for his mom. We're gonna go now. Bye." Hyo Rin told Woohyun. WOohyun nodded. Hyo Rin grabbed Sungjong and got anywhere out of Woohyun's sight.

"What should we do? Is he gonna find out about you guys?" He asked Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin shook her head.

"Don't think so. It'll be troublesome if he keeps prying on this." Hyo Rin bit her lips. "Well, let's just run your mom's errand first." 

Sungjong nodded. Hyo Rin walked with him but in her mind she kept thinking the same thing over and over again. *He won't find out will he?*

932266vvso9qg4wk.gif