Request: (Began and Investigating)

www.couplebreaking.com

Once school was over, Hyo Rin went to the hospital, completely forgetting about the prior appointment with Infinite. Sungjong followed along. Min Ji did not come along because she was off to complete her request from www.couplebreaking.com. Her target is a salaryman in his 30's. He is having an affair with his colleague so his wife requested that Min Ji break them up. 

Once they were at the hospital, Sungjong and Hyo Rin went right to her mother's room. Hyo Rin knocked the door and went in. Her younger siblings, Hyun Ki and Hyo Jin were already in there.

Hyo Rin ruffled their hair and smiled at her mother. 

"How are you doing mom? Are the treatments tiring at all?"

Her mother smiled. "I can manage." She faced Sungjong and smiled. "Hello Sungjong. Came to visit me with Hyo Rin didn't you?"

Sungjong smiled. "Yes, Mrs. Lee. Good evening."

They chatted for a while until the Head Nurse came in and told them that hospital visits were over. They'd have to come back the next day if they still want to continue visiting.

Hyo Rin held Hyun Ki's hand on her right side and Hyo Jin's hand on her left side. They walked home together. Sunjong followed along. It was another typical evening.

Once they were home, Hyo Jin cooked dinner for them. They ate together and showered. Hyo Rin put them to sleep once they were done. Hyo Rin went to her room and her laptop to do her homework. *Ring Ring*

Hyo Rin took out her phone and checked the caller ID. It was Min Ji.

"Hello? Min Ji?"

"Hey Hyo Rin! How was your mother today?"

"Ah, she's fine. She can manage with the treatment and all."

"That's good. It's a good thing that her doctor found out her tumor is the non-agressive kind right?"

Hyo Rin smiled. "Yeah."

"Sorry I couldn't visit her today." 

"It's okay. My mom didn't mind."

"Okay! I'll definitely come visit! Well gotta go now! Bye."

"Nights."

Hyo Rin hung up and continued to do her homework on her laptop. After she was done, she went to sleep.

[The Next Day]

Hyo Rin yawned as she walked with Min Ji and Sungjong to school.

"Did you get a good night sleep yesterday?" Min Ji asked her. Hyo Rin nodded.

"Just that I slept late."

"That's not good! Sleeping late is bad for your skin!"

"I know. Just too much homework."

"God! Our teachers are demons!"

Sungjong chuckled. "I'm pretty sure they are."

Min Ji pouted. "A straight A- student like you wouldn't understand us!"

Sungjong just chuckled more. Hyo Rin laughed along.

"Yo, didn't turn up yesterday did you?" A voice behind Hyo Rin said.

Hyo Rin jumped and turned around. Woohyun and his gang were right behind her.

*Oh no! I forgot he told me to stay late after school yesterday.*

"Oh really? I forgot...." Hyo Rin said.

"You forgot?" Woohyun asked, with an eyebrow raised.

*Oh god. I just poured more oil into the fire....*

"Well come with us." Woohyun said. Hyo Rin blinked.

"Excuse me??"

"Just come." Woohyun said and grabbed her arm.

Hyo Rin looked back to Min Ji and Sungjong. They gave me helpless looks. Guess they can't do anything about this, can they?

Woohyun and his gang brought Hyo Rin to the back of the building. They crowded around her. She had no way out.

"So, we were talking about why you left yesterday." Woohyun said.

"I already told you. I forgot." Hyo Rin replied.

"Then I'm pretty sure you didn't forget what you did yesterday?"

Hyo Rin gave him a confused look. *Yesterday? Yesterday I .... OH RIGHT! I kicked him right across the face because I thought he molested me!* Hyo Rin gave an apologetic look.

"Sorry. I thought you .... yeah...." Hyo Rin said. Woohyun stared at her.

"Thought I molested you?" 

Hyo Rin looked down and nodded. "I apologize for my rude behavior."

Woohyun just stared at her more. There was an awkward silence in the air. All of a sudden, he bursted out laughing. Hyo Rin looked at him surprised. *He's nuts.*

So Hee looked at him surprised. "Oppa? What's so funny?"

"She's so interesting." Woohyun laughed, pointing at her. "I never got kicked right across the face before!" 

His gang, Infinite, gave him the most weirdest look ever. Sungyeol faced L and whispered,"He just went crazy."

Woohyun, obviously heard it, gave Sungyeol and L a dirty look. They were surprised and stopped whispering. Woohyun turned back to Hyo Rin and smiled. Could melt any ice age with that smile.

"Sorry if we scared you or anything. But you're interesting. You can go." Woohyun said. Hyo Rin gave him an eyebrow and walked away. But before she did, she turned around.

"You're nuts." Hyo Rin said and walked away. When Hyo Rin left, So Hee faced Woohyun with a concerned look.

"Oppa? Why did you let her go? She embarassed you yesterday by kicking you right across the face." So Hee said. Woohyun looked at her.

"I told you guys, she's interesting. School might not be as boring with her around." Woohyun said. The Infinite members looked at each other with the same look. "Woohyun went crazy!!"

Hyo Rin, who walked away, thought in her head. *Woohyun. Face of the School and rich. If people knew he was a nutball, all the girls would die.* She sighed. *Well, least I got closer to him. Time to begin the request.*

79730l4d8pj2fyu.gif