New Request: Break up Nam Woohyun and Ewon So Hee

www.couplebreaking.com

"Who do you like more?! Me or her!!" His girlfriend glared with tears. The guy looked down and looked at Hyo Rin and back to his girlfriend.

"I-I like her more." He said, pointng to Hyo Rin. His girlfriend glared at Hyo Rin and back to the guy. She gritted her teeth and slapped the guy across his face. She ran off. But before she did, she turned back once more.

"I hope you guys have a happy future!" She said and ran. The guy looked at Hyo Rin.

"Now, we can always be together." He said and grabbed her hands. Hyo Rin, disgusted, took back her hand, surprising the guy.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried. Hyo Rin looked at him, giving him a disgusted and cold look.

"Nothing. Just that. Hm, let's never see each other again." Hyo Rin answered. The guy gave a shocked expression.

"What?! Why?! I just dumped my girlfriend for you!" The guy cried.

"So what? That was your decision. I'm tired of you. Good bye." Hyo Rin replied coldly and left. She left the guy there dumbfounded, with people snickering at him, being dumped by two girls on the same day.

Hyo Rin returned home.

"Welcome homeeee!!" 

Hyo Rin smiled. Her younger siblings tackled her. Hyo Rin chuckled.

"Calm down." She smiled and ruffled their hair. They giggled and let go off Hyo Rin, letting her get up and enter the house.

"How was your body when I was gone, Hyo Jin?" Hyo Rin asked her younger sister. Hyo Jin smiled.

"I'm fine unnie." 

Hyo Rin nodded and faced her younger brother, Hyun Ki. "How was piano today?"

Hyun Ki looked down, not answering. Hyo Rin was worried. "What's wrong? Did somebody bully you? If they did, tell noona. I'll take care of it for you."

Hyun Ki looked up. "No...it's just that.... I want to quit and look for a job."

"Absolutely not!" 

"Why?! Life was so hard ever since dad left us with these debts! Paying for my piano lessons are a lot of money isn't it?! I want to help out too."

"No, keep taking your piano lessons. It's your dream isn't it? Don't give up."

"But! Noona! What about yours? And your life? You should enjoy it!"

"Noona is fine. I'm doing fine. We have enough money for now from my part-time job."

"But noona-"

"No. It is the final decision. Just take your piano lessons."

Hyo Rin was stern until she saw her brother's sad expression. She sighed.

"Hyun Ki, really I'm doing fine. I'm enjoying my life. If you enjoy your life, I'd enjoy mine as well. Please, do this for me, okay?" Hyo Rin asked.

Hyun Ki bit his lip and nodded. Hyo Jin patted his back and looked at Hyo Rin.

"Unnie, you must be tired. Go rest in your room. I already prepared dinner. You can heat it back up later. Hyun Ki and I will go to sleep now."

Hyo Rin nodded and ruffled her hair. "Good girl. Have sweet dreams." Hyo Rin kissed Hyun Ki and Hyo Jin's forehead and sent them to bed. Once they were asleep, Hyo Rin went to her room and her laptop. She clicked on her message section and began typing.

Request accomplished: Breaking up Shin and Sora.

Status: Accepting New Requests.

In an instant, new requests came flooding in. Many people sent requests the moment she placed her status as accepting new requests. However, Hyo Rin only chose the request with the most money. She scanned the request list and one request caught her eye.

Request-100,000,000 Won.

Hyo Rin blinked twice. *Are my eyes deceiving me. That's 8 zero's right?! How come so many?! This is fishy....* Hyo Rin took her phone and dialed Min Ji's phone number. *Duuu....Duuuu*

"Hello?"

"Min Ji!"

"Ahh! Hyo Rin~Ah. What's up? It's rare that you ever call this late. How was the latest request?"

"Finished in a jiffy. That man was so simple. A few tricks to do the work."

"Haha. Really? So what you called about?"

"Check the website. And scan the request list."

"Ah okay. Wait."

Hyo Rin heard a few clicking sounds. *She's probably looking at the request list right now huh?*

"Omg! Are you talking about the 100,000,000 Won request?!"

"Yeah."

"Dam! That job got good pay! Take it!!"

"But it's such a high price! It's pretty fishy."

"Maybe the guy or the girl is actually a pretty big fish! Just check out the request first and if you don't like it, just don't take it."

"Hmm... okay, alright. I'll take a look."

Hyo Rin clicked on the request and looked at the info.

Request: Break up Nam Woohyun and Ewon So Hee.

Hyo Rin's mouth gaped open.

"Hyo Rin~Ah? Did you look at it yet?"

"I know why the price is so high now."

"Eh? Why?"

"Who's the prince of our school?"

".....Nam Woohyun? Oh wait! Don't tell me the request is him and his current girlfriend, Ewon So Hee?"

"Yup, correct."

"Oh no, this job is going to take long."

"Yeah, the sweetest couple in our school. Not to mention how much of a big shot they are there."

"But the money. Omg! It's just screaming at me!"

"Yeah guess I'll take it."

"Okay! Tell me if you need help. Imma scan the request list for my own. Nights!"

"Nights!"

Hyo Rin looked back at the request and sighed. She clicked on the [Request Accept].

*I hope I can finish this request without any troubles.* Hyo Rin turned off her laptop, ate, showered, and went to bed. But life isn't always all chocolate and sweet right? There's actually a lot of bitter and sour parts aren't there? We just have to hold it in and do our best.

244554lqb5be0b16.gif