My Deepest Apologies

The Exchange Student

Sadly, This is not an update. But please read this.

Hello everyone!
 
It's been a while. For that, I'll be writing an apology and explanation for this.
 
So as said before in previous chapters, I would be updating at the end of the week every once a week. Recently, I haven't been doing that. Because of this, I'm greatly sorry. You see, I've been suffering for writers block and attempting to reassemble the plot for this story since last chapter, I had screwed it over. I know I have made you guys wait for a long time and I know how dreadful it feels. So please forgive me! Please keep holding on and waiting for my "comeback" although I don't even know when this will happen. But I guarantee you that I will try my best. And for all those loyal subscribers and readers who haven't given up, I am very grateful for your commitment!
 
I'M SO SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

If you guys are looking for a replacement for the lack of updates, we do have another fic that is soon on it's way. It is written by our Brianna (who was once known as KOO JA CHEOL) with the title of "Hating Life to Accepting Life". Please check on it after Christmas/Xmas/25th when we are fully prepared with the intro! Thank you!

~Sandra