Character Introduction

The Exchange Student

You: 16, (international age) second year in high school

Anna: 16, second year in high school

Came with you in exchange program, your best friend

No Minwoo: 16, second year

Considered popular, mainly because of his group of friends. Doesn't care about his status. Very good at dancing.  Friendly to almost everyone... *cough cough* except you. 

Jo Kwangmin: 16, second year

Playaaaaaa~ (but people don't know it). In Minwoo's group of friends. He is considered the leader even though he's third youngest. Most popular of the group and younger of the Jo twins. Your crush.

Jo Youngmin: 16, second year

Older of the Jo twins. Doesn't hang out with Kwangmin because it's hard to fit in with them. Basically the "good side" of the twins. In your group of friends.

Yoo Changhyun: 17, second year

Is called Ricky by friends. A very funny, smiley, short tempered person and mood setter of the group. Aside from Anna, he the closest person in your group of friends.

Lee Chanhee: 18, senior

Prefers to be called Chunji. Usually a happy, giddy person. If not, try not to get on his nerves. He will become a naggy umma with an attitude. Is very caring and comforting. Sometimes acts more like an older sister than brother. In your group of friends.


So... This was the character introduction. Not all characters were introduced. If they were, I'm afraid you guys might forget and stuff... So, I'll add any new characters at the end of the chapters that they show up in so you guys can get to know them as the story goes along.