Chapter 08

How SM Town Changes One's Life

Author:

Since the maknae were  underage you guys decited  to go to  karaoke. And these party will be going on with out alcohol of course... it sort of like a children Birthday party!

At the party Beis wore a dress, it's not to short , just perfect and "simple", and hugged all her curves perfectly...she looks damn gorgeous and y in it. 

 

EXO:

Kai: " Wow....noona looks beautiful and y tonight!"

Suho and Chanyeol: " Yeahhhh definitely!!!"

Xiumin:" Suyeol...closed your mouth before a fly go in!" *giggle

Suyeol closed their mouth.

Tao and Sehun:" Sure our noona is always gorgeous!"

-----

Luhan: "Ohh see, who's that guy wae hug + cheek kiss....I want too!"

Kris:" Where!...ooooooh!!!"

Chen:"Didn't she said she'll invited her childhood chingun , I think it's him!!!"

Lay >.< ...

Baekhyun to Beis:" Ahem...may you introduced your friend to us!" 

 

Beis:

" HyunJoong oppa over here!", I called him as he entred the karaoke.

"Ohhh hey,  Sengil Chukahae !!!(Happy Birthday) Beis",Hyunjoong oppa came over to me and hugged + cheeks kiss like usually greeting. He then give me my birthday present.

" Gomawo oppa!"; I said and gave him a little peck on his cheek.

"Ahem...may you introduced your friend to us!", said someone and I turned around it was Baekhyun oppa.

" Well this is KimHyunJoong oppa my childhood chingun ...and...this are EXO, well introduced yourself guys!"

HyunJoong oppa *point at Lay:"Ohhh wait isn't he your- " *covered his mouth

"No oppa he's not..that was just a little revenge from him, coz' of I annoyed him earlier that day",I whipert to HyunJoong oppa.

*KimHyunJoong oppa nodded his head in understanding.

 

Lay:

>.<...  ahhhhh seriously he kissed him on the cheek! Ohhh no YiXing what are you thinking snapped it out stop...did I fall for her/ why am I jealous. Andwaeee this can't be breath in, breath out.

" Ohhhh wait isn't he your-",KimHyunJoong idiot started to say and he pointed at my why.

HollyBanana....I forgot! To my luck Beis all ready covered his mouth....or else I won't be able to explain to the other member and they will probably think I've a crush on her...if they know what I've done!°!!

"Lay it's your turn to introduced yourself", Luhan ge nudge me slight on the shoulder.

"Oh sure ...I'm YiXing, but call me Lay!",I said like I didn't know him.

 

Kim Hyun Joong:

" HyunJoong oppa over here!", I heard as I entered the Karaoke. It was Beis my dongsaeng ....she looks gorgeous and really y tonight, well Not think something wrong I like her but just as a dongsaeng,I mean I know her for such a long time but I felt nothing like fallen for her or something just Brothers and Sisters relationship ...you know. * cracked back to realitly 

"Oh Hey...Sengil Chukahae Beis!", I said and greeting her like usually. After that I gave her the present...I've bought for her, since she really want to have it but don't buy it, because she's sort of stingy. 

"Gomawo oppa!", she beamed and gave me a lil peck on my cheek. 

"Ahem...may introduced your friend to us!", a guy said. 

" Well this is KimHyunJoong oppa my childhood chingun ...and...this are EXO, well introduced yourself guys!",Beis introduced me to the Exo Boys and I bow slight. 

"Ohhh wait, isn't he your- ", I blurst out as I saw that Guy from the restaurant. Beis immedialtely covered my mouth with her palm before I even be able to finished the sentence.

"No oppa he's notm...that was just a little revenge from him, coz' of I annoyed him earlier that day",She whipert to me and I just nodded my head in understanding.

"Lay it's your turn to introduced yourself",said that Luhan boy, the Boy that has such a babyface and a deer eyes.

"Oh sure ...I'm YiXing, but call me Lay!", that guys from restaurant Said. So his Name is Lay, hey he seems to be interested in my lil dongsaeng ....I mean the Way he Looked at her and seems to be annoyed coz' I'm here!!!"

 

Author:

After about 5 minutes of introducing  ..... you guys started to play a game since it's quiet boring to just sitting there and listened to music.

The Game is like this:

It will be to 2teams = Exo+ Beis and Exo+ HyunJoong.

You guys must have to sing the song which stand on the paper you guys have pulled out from the glasses, with papers where songs name were written on. But before you could Sing you must take a paper and sloves it with your mouth to your team member. I mean it's like you guys standing next to each other and yeah sloves it form the First to the Last person and the last person must Sing the Song correctly. And the Team who finish First win. The winner will get treat for Ice-cream and the Loser Team get punishment . The Punishment is to stay in the middle of the Street and yelled we're Dumb in Front of many people.( This is sure, will be embrassing haha:))

(* I Hope you guys understand my Game!!!) 

look at this pic. This is the sloves paper Part of this game!!:

 

Chanyeol: "Ok...everybody ready!"

*Chanyeol grabbed a paper of the glass

" I'm Yours" is the songs name 

B

Team Exok: " Who want to sing or who know the lyrics of these song will sing?" 

HyunJoong:" Ohhh...I can sing it!"

Suho: " Sure Hyung!"

Everyone in Exoteam nodded in agreement.

 

Team Exom: " Who wanna sing!"

Beis:" Me !!!...I know this song, it's my favourite song!"

Chen:"Ok ...lets line up!"

 

Quickly the two teams line up, and the one who sing will stand at the end of the line. ( Beis/ KimHyunJoong)

 

Exok team: 

Suho sloves the paper from his mouth to Baekhyun. Baekhyun to Chanyeol. Chanyeol to D.O. D.O to Sehun. Sehun to...

 

On the side of Exom

They were really quick, now Luhan sloves the paper to Lay and Lay have to sloves the paper to Beis. But unfortunately the paper never reached Beis mouth,instead Lay soft and kissable lips reached hers.

"Well you done, done me and you bet I felt it 
I try to be chilled but you're so hot that I melted 
I fell right through the cracks and now I'm trying to get ba-", KimHyunJoong begun to sing but was cut off by a loud gasp.

 

Beis and Lay then back away from each other and blushed madly.

 

Exo:

Kris:"OMG!, my poor innocent eyes...not again!"

Xiumin:"WHAT-T....did that mean...-!"

Kris:"SHuuu...Baozi hyung not so loud!"

Luhan:"What are you guys talking about!!!!"

Tao/Chanyeol/Sehun:"D-Did You guys she that!" * point in the direction of Beilay couple

Kim Hyun Joong o.O?!

....

Beis:

Omo..what this not paper ...Arrrrgghhh....! Beis pushed him away will you. Come on stupid hands move already...!!!!...

 

Lay:

Andaweee!!! What to do now..... O.O . By the way I must admit her lips tease sweet ..I want more! OTTOKAEE ...no dumb YiXing stopt it!

Then a loud gasp could be heard...I quickly back away so did she.

My heart race like hell.....my face is tomato red, I don't know why, but I'm getting nervous by every coming second!!!

" Yeahhh we won!",Baekhyun shouted happiely ...to clear the weak atmosphere a bit.

 

Author:

The situation is really uhmm what should I say... arrgh I can't explain it. But whatever, they continued to play this game til there were no more song left.

And the winner Team is ..... 

Well both have same point, so no one win. After that they decited to go and take a walked outside before head back to the dorm.

In the mean time Kim Hyun Joong already left, coz' he has a Photoshoot the next day, so there were only Beis(you) and the Exo guys.

They all walk along the street of Seoul and watch the night sky .... and then....

"See EXO is here!", a girl roared her lungs out.

The Exo boys started to panic and quickly run away back to the dorm. Beis (you) on the other hand stand there dumbfound ...not knowing what to do... . Suddenly someone grabbed Beis wrist and dragged her away....

 

---At the dorm-----

 

EXO:

Suho:" Ok.. is everyone here ...Lets count... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...and 11!!!"

Kris:" Wait ...we're 13 person ...let me count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10..11!!!..this can't be who miss?"

Luhan:" Where is Lay?"

D.O:" And where is Beis noona?"

????

 

--------End of the Chapter-----

Annyong you guys ...I know this chapter is lame not? ...but I will try my best to make it funny and more romantic ...even thought I don't really know how to write a romantic scene!!!!!

Please comment!!!! And thanks to all for subscribe and read my story ...I'm happy about every comment you write me sooo please Comment arrasso!!!  ^_-