Chapter 11

How SM Town Changes One's Life

Shocking news all over South Korea, a lot of fanclub are overacting,coz' of the news...about Exo's member Lay having a girlfriend.

 

Yesterday, Exo member Lay was seen in the Lotte World with a woman,after fansign! They were really close to each other ... we could see that from the pictures, In one of pictures...We could see this stanger woman give Lay a peck on his cheek and Lay was smiling. And on the other pictures they were feeding each other and having fun. Could this be Lay's girlfriend??? Who she, ever is she should be carefull by now because 1000 or more fans are really angry and we would never know what will happen, if fans knows who this woman it!

 

Author:

So the news about Beis is (you're) Lay's girlfriend were separated all over South Korea or well more than South Korea...the news also reached the other contry where Exo are famous. This morning  Beis got a call to meet her boss at Smbuilding, about this news. On this meeting a decision was taken.

 

The decision is:

Beis has to left the Smtown for a while untill the news were gone.

And when come back to Smtown again will will worked as Shinee's choreographer and not Exo anymore!

She has to keep distance from Lay...or just pretended to not know him

 

Beis:

After the meeting I went back to dorm packed all my things and left for my flight to Germany, before the Exo Boys wake up.

 

---End of Chapter---

Short Chapter Not ? But it's was made on purpose!

And if you wanna know what happened next please wait for the next Cheapter ^_^