Chapter 16

How SM Town Changes One's Life

 

Beis:" YiXing no, what do you do.....don't....!"

Lay:"You don't want me to Jump down, right?!" *a brighten smile appeared on his face but quickly faint when...

Beis:"No, I just want to say that....if you wanna Jump Down ,then somewhere else! But Not from my Balcony!!!- Because People might think I've pushed you Down.... so...do it somewhere else!"

Lay:" If you say so...ok I'm jumping here!" *he took a step and climbed up the fence? or what does it called, Yeah whatever you guys know what I mean

Beis: " Darn you Idiot...I said Not here!" * backhug him to prevent him from jumping.

....

 

Beis:

Omo YiXing, why must you make my life so complicate! 

" Well if you Said you just want to talk to me, then lets talked and stop with These  bull Lay...., is that a condition to you?", I questioned but he didn't seems to hear it or care about it.

"No! Let me Jump...let go off me!", he moved dramatically. Oh my it get on my nevers...

"LAY.....OK LETS TALK!", I screamed my lungs out.

Lay: " No let-, what did you just said?!" *blank Expression 

"You heard me...lets talked!", I said  and Lay face was liked he has won something in the lottery. But these Expression didn't Last Long because of my following sentence!

"You don't have to be that happy, after the talk you should go and never come to my Apartment again!", I coldly said ....and I've my Pokerface on, so that he won't know that I actually still Love him and can't let go Off him.

 

Lay:

----in the Living-room---

At first yeah here come my Chance to talked with her about all Things , but as she continued her sentence, I feel really heartbroken...

But Hey I'm YiXing, Never give up on something easly! Believe me, I have my plans to stay as long as I want here in the Apartment or come here whenever I want to!?😈

"Hello....Earth to Lay, will you started talking, if Not then please left!", Beis waved her Hand in Front of me,with that I snapped back to Reality.

"Huh? What? No I'm not leaving!",I told her.

She groan a little, and continued:" Then tell me what bring's  you here, so that you can quickly left!"

I:"Uhm....Uhm, I wanna talk!"

Beis: "I know you wanna talked, but about what?, there's nothing to talked about so far I remember !"

Seriously, did she really want to Play " I-don't-know-you-were-my-boyfriend-One-years-ago" Aisshh this Woman. But ok I respect her and I will Play my " I-will-get-you-back" Game. "Right, you're right there's nothing to talked, then let's do something else instead!",I suggest with lower voice...looked at her up and down.  And I just noticed, that she was dressed really revealing( just a tank top and hot pants " WoW" she is y, to be exact ier then I thought.

...

 

Author:

Beis felt uncomfort with Lay checking her Out up and down, so she stood up and wanted to go to wear a waistcoat to Cover yourself so that it'll not look all too revealing, but Lay stopped her from doing so, by grabbing her wrist.

Lay: " Where you think, you're going?"

Beis: "Err--Err, I felt cold...I will just go and get my waistcoat from my clothes!"

Lay: "No,need! Come here ...I'll warm you up!" *pulling Beis down, that made her landed on Lay's lap....then he hugged her.

Beis: "L-Lay,let go Off me!"

Lay didn't answer, instead of  loosen his embrace, he tighten it. And because he find it funny/interesting to , pinched her against the Couch / so that she was now under him. 

Beis gulped,Lay on the other Hand smirked.

And he leans in, comes near, nearer....untill their noses were touching... . he was about when suddenly the door bells rang.

....

 

Taemin:
 
I'm waiting in front of  Beis noona apartments door with her Family. Yeah you read it right ..l'm with her Family now. Well let me explain why I'm with them. Uhmm Err-Err ...well her parents and younger sister, they were at the Sm Building  searching for Beis Noona as I saw them ....I offered them my helped to bring them to Beis Noona Apartment, so now we're here and wait for her to opened the door!
 
-----the Swung open-----
 
And we were greet by Beis Noona
" Oh hey...Taemin-ah, what bring's you here!", she greet and then she noticed that I was not alone and she started to squeak.
" Omma,appa....my little sis ,you guys are Aww I miss you guys so!", she beamed and hugged them.
At the Same Time, I heard some called noona for inside...
"Yeboo, who is here?", it says and it was Lay hyung...did that, did that mean they're together.
"Noona and Hyung , you two are together?", I asked,well not really ...it was more liked burst Out off my mouth.
.....
 
Author:
 
Beis little sis.: " Unnie, you've a boyfriend ...why didn't you tell me~~~!"
Beis appa and umma: "Oh so you're our daughter boyfriend?"
Beis: "Umma, appa, Boss Taemin-ah...he's not my boyfr..//" 
Lay: " Of course ...I am., Yeboo don't be shy nae~~!" *Beis parents chuckled
"Nae~~ Nihao, Wǒ de míngzì shì Zhang Yi Xing ..., your daughter boyfriend!", Lay Introduced himself.
Boss (Beis little sis.): "Jakkaman ..., Ma , Pa ...isn't that the name of Beis unnie, soon to be husband... Who you guys were ...focus her to marry,him."
Beis parents: " Yes, Boss ...it's him! So Nice to meet you... my son in law!"
Beis: "Mama, Papa.....what. you guys want me to marry, why I know about this just now!"
Beis mama: " Yes...exactly,that's why we're here to tell you about ...your marry between you and your father friend son ...you remember uncle Zhang!"
Lay:"You mean my father ...ahhh now, I remember ....two days ago my Papa also said something about, between me and someone....so it's you Beis?"
Beis Papa: " Yes ...you're right my son in law!" *patted Lay's back
Boss: " Awww Beis unnie...I Jelly of you....You soon to be is sooo handsome!"
Lay: " Jinja ..ahhhhhhh I'm HAPPY!"
Taemin: "AhEEEm...I don't want to disturb your family business but just want to tell you that I'm here too!"
* Everyone turned to Taemin
And Beis was liked OMG -is that true...am I dreaming!!!" 
....
 
And so the night went on they were Chit-Chating to each other!
 
 
 
-------End of Chapter--------
 
Awww I'm  couldn't think of something better ...sorry reader..
Actually I wanted to write about Lays Birthday but somehow I don't find the way to mention it :((
but Hope you guys enjoy it ! 
Comment would always be appreciated !!!!! :D