Chapter 06

How SM Town Changes One's Life

-3rd person's pov-

-Next Morning-

Beilay (Beis and Lay) sleeping position:

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Position #3: You and your partner are lying face-to-face, enveloping one another in a full-body hug.

What it means: This is a position that is standard for brand-new couples (and newly-married couples) in the early throes of passion. By wrapping limbs around each other, it shows the need to be as close to your partner as humanly possibly. However, this can be an uncomfortable position for some, so a couple will eventually revert to other positions.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Lay thought : " Awwww..... What a comforty pillow so warm, smells good like vanilla and move itself!!!" * hugged "pillow"  tighter

Beis thought: "I never thought that pillows would be this warm, comforty and muscular!!!" * hugged it even tighter

     

Lay: " Wait a pillow can move!"         

Beis:" Non pillow in these world it muscular!"

 

Both opened their eyes only to met each others eyes, still in embraced of each other. " their eyes        then widen like this--->(O,O)

       

" Aaaaaaaahhhh.....what are you doing here on the same bed as me!!!!" Both of them screamed in unision pointing to each other. In the mean time Kris came in.

 

Kris: " So you two are awake,how are you guys feeling!"

Lay and Beis turnded their Head to Kris. * both of you blank expression

Lay: " What do you mean ...you know why I'm sleeping here?"

Kris: "Yeah I and Suho have carried you two in here,because both of you were total drunk!"

Beis: " What the hell...and why must he sleep here in my room, why can't you just carry him to the room where is staying?"

Kris: " Well, the maknae were still awake and you two are definitely a bad example for them....Yeah and that's it the reason why!"

Lay: "Aiish!"

 

-------At Smbuilding practise room------

 

-Beis'(your) pov-

5,6,7,8 and again.

"Hey Lay focus, how many more mistake will you make?",I scolded at him.

Lay annoyed expression rudly answered:" So many I would like to make!"

So many you would like to make...huh?.....lets see if I Hit you with my baseball racket...you would like to make any mistake or Not!

So I walked Out the practise room and bring my baseball racket with me when I went back to the practise room again.

"What are you doing with the baseball racket?",Chanyeol asked me.

"Well nothing much...just for Someone, who didn't focus and make mistake on these choreo...will get Hit by my wonderful baseball racket here!",I answered, while my eyes where fixed at Lay to tell him that, if he still think he could make so many mistake he want and not focus on my choreo, I'll definitely hit him. 

Luhan gulped.

Everyone were speechless,then Sehun cleared his throat:" Err...noona, you were just j-joking, right?"and hugged my arm.

 I smiled at him" No, of course not Sehunnie!",I said and pinched his cheek,because he's too cute to not do that.

"As if I scared!",Lay murmur to himself, but too bad I heard it.

"Really, you're not!....ok guys,you can go where ever you want now...oh and Lay you stay here, we will practise and I'll see how Long you can stand my baseball racket...ooops I mean how long you'll be practising!", I announced.

Then all the boys made their way Out Off the practise room and wished Lay good luck.

Hey it's Not Liked I'm going to kill him no...it's just a little punishment for his rudeness hahaha these day will be the funniest Day ever, I thought to myself.

-3rd person's pov-

Exo at Myeongding Shopping Centre:

Kai: " Kris hyung did you think Lay hyung will still alive after the practise?"

Kris: " I don't know...maybe yes/maybe no!"

Baekhyun: " Should we go back ...then?"

Chen: " For what?"

Baekhyun: " Helping him of course, Chen you idiot!" 

Chen:" Yah...I'm not an Idiot ...you spoiled bacon!"

Chanyeol enjoyed the scene of Baekchen arguing with each other.

Baekhyun: ' What did you...what did you said!"

Xiumin: "Yahhh stop arguing ...you two or I'll eat the two of you, instead of my buns!"

Baekchen: "Nae~~!"

Luhan and Suho: " Here guys ... Bubble Tea for all of you!" * placed 8 glasses of Bubble Tea 

D.O: " And where are the other three 3 glasses of Bubble Tea?"

Luhan: " Well Sehun carried the other 3glasses!" * turned around to Look for Sehun 

Luhan: " Yah... Sehun why are these 3 glasses empty?"

Sehun: " Lulu hyung... 3 glasses are really Heavy and I was thirsty, so I drank it all!" 

Luhan: "Aishh Sehun, you can drink One but Not all the other two are for Tao and D.O!"

Suho: " It's ok...I'll get 2 more!"

Sehun:"No, you'll get 3 more!"

Suho: " Wae 2 is enough for D.O and Tao!"

Sehun:" 3 because One is for me!"

D.O: " Sehun, but you already had 3 glasses of it, that's enough for you!"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Sehun pouted.

Tao: " Kris ge will you buy me Gucci?"

Kris: " No"

Tao: "Pleaseeee!"

Kris: " No is no Tao understand it!"

Tao also pouted.

 

----In between time by Lay and Beis-----

 

Lay: " Yahhh, Yahh you Monster choreographer stop hitting me... It's hurt!"

Beis: " I'm not a monster, if you know it's hurt why don't you just focus and stop making mistake?"

Lay: " Because I don't wanna!"

That was Rude so he got an other hit with her Baseball racket. And now Lay can't hold it anymore so he grabbed the Baseball racket and pulled it away from Beis,unfortunately it he pulled her  along with it so they were you just about an inches away from each other. Their eyes were locked together Lay step a little so that the gasp between them were closed and than he leans in...closer. and closer untill their mouth all Most touched.

"Yahh...What are you guys doing!!!

 

------End of Chapter-----