Chapter 01

How SM Town Changes One's Life

Beis(You):

" Aish ...why are there so many People here...how can I can get into the Airport now?", I whined, ut to my Luck my phone rang:

"Hello?!, who is it?"

on the other line: "Mr.Kang here...we have spoken remember?!"

"Aah, Mr.Kang! Yeoboseyo~" I bowed as if he was in front of me.

Mr.Kang (Exos' manager):" By the way where are you? We're going to Check-in now...So hurry up and come before we miss our flight!!" 

"I'm in front of the Airport now but I can't go in, there are too many people blocking my way... What should I do now Mr.Kang?"

Mr.Kang: "Ok, I get it ... I'll send someone to pick you up wait there ...arrasso?!"

"Thank you, Mr.Kang. See you then~" And with that, I hung up.

5 Minutes have passed now and I'm still wait Outside and can't go in. Then all of a sudden the crowd of Fangirls started to separate to the left and the right and a man walk toward me. " Are you Beis?",he asked me. I slowly nodded my head. " Ok Then lets go in before Mr.Kang shouted at Me?", he Said and make Way for me to Walk into the airport.

As soon as I make my Way into the airport I heard People around me whispering loudly.

They burted something like, who is she?, isn't that Exos' bodyguad why is he with her?,Who she think she is?, Why Must we make Way of her? and ect. 

But it didn't bother me so I just ignore and Walk my Way to Mr.Kang. 

"Oh Beis you are here!", Mr.Kang wave me to Come over to him. " Annyonghasaeyo, Mr.Kang",I bowed 90degree at him. "Yeah annyong Beis!",he greet you. 

In the meantime all the Exo Boys were starring at you weirdly and asked each other who you are. Then out of nowhere Mr.Kang shouted at the Exo boys:" Come on Boys lets welcome our New choreographer!" All the boys Walk over to where you were and greet you with their Slogan : "We are One, We are Exo!" they bowed at you."So these are the Exo boys...wow they looked handsome and seems to be kind",you thought. And then bowed slight back. "Now guys introduced yourself one by One!",manager Kang ordert them. So they started to introduced themself to me. "Hello,I'm Suho, I'm D.O, my Name is  Sehun,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Tao,Kris,I'm Kai,Xiumin imida,Hi Chen here, Hello I'm Luhan...but when it comes to the Last boy he seems uninterest. Then that Boy with a babyface smacked the last boy slight on the head and told him to introduced himself. So it spoke: "Lay,I'm Lay!", he Said coldly without looking at me. That Lay boy has surely no manners, I thought and introduced myself "Yeah annyonghasaeyo Beis Sae Lo imida, but  you Guys call me Beis and by the Way I'm 19 and I hope we can work Good together.

"Sure!" The Exo Boys Said in unison and smile at me,except for that arrogant Boy Named Lay...he,he just ignore me. For Sure I'm already started to hate him....and I know I'll get annoy coz' of these guy.

"Finished with introducing?",Mr.Kang asked. We all nodden. "Ok guys lets go Check-in and get to the gate before we'll miss our flight!", Mr.Kang suggest. And all of us( me and Exo Boys) followed behind him. About 20minutes of waiting our flight were announced. 

And from now it will be a really really Long flight.

--------------------

hey Guys and what do you think of my New Story ....I know these Chapter is really boring, but I promise I'll try to make it Funny in the next few chapter !!!

  We are One !, We are Exo~~~ ^_^