Chapter 02

How SM Town Changes One's Life

-Beis'(your) pov-

As soon as we were in the plane, I search for my seat...uhm yeah and of course I gonna sit in the first class along with the Exo boys. Now lets see C1...C2...no no...ahhh here D3, I found it and sit down. " Aww it's so comfort then I look at the seat next to me no one was there.... looks  like no one is going to sit next to me ...oh that good for me", I thought but I thought of it to soon...someone plopped into the seat next to me. ... So I turned my head to that person who sat next to me .....and guess who I saw?!...Yeah you're right, it's him Mr. Ignorant Lay! OMG, why these guy??? After that I blinked a few time before I'm about to looked away he spoke...yes you heard it right he finally mention himself to speak to me!!!

 

-Lay's pov-

Our flight was now announced and we all went into the plane. I walked and walked and search for my seat ... Finally I found it, so I plopped myself into the seat. But to my " luck" I got to sit next to that new Chereographer girl... what's her name again Peis, Keis...Meis or what? Whatever her name is somehow I feel like, I don't like her... I mean she is just 19 and now our chereographer no that can't be...I'll not going to listen to her, whatever she demand me to do in the future!!! " I know I'm handsome but can you stop stare at me!", I told her coldly when I felt that she was staring at me. " What are you talking about, I didn't staring at you ...not be to full of yourself:...your not even that handsome ",She brust out and mumble the last part so that she think I couldn't hear it and turn her head around. Too bad I heard it brat! "Really, I'm full of myself and I'm not handsome that's why you are you blushing?",I with a grin pave on my face.

 

-Beis'(your) pov-

" I know I'm handsome but can you stop stare at me!",he said ...that's when i realize that I was staring at him all the time. Ahhh What the hell I thought...."What are you talking about,I didn't staring at you...not be to full of yourself....your not even handsome",I lied and murmured the last part so that he couldn't hear it and turn my head back to face the seat in front of me. "Really,I'm full of myself and I'm not handsome...that's why you are blushing?", he said it with teasing tone. Damn it he heard it and said it sure enough on purpose to pissed me off. Damn it, damn these . "Shut up , I'm not blushing ... it's just hot here that why my cheeks are red!", I replied without looking at him. " Sure it's hot ...it's because I'm here...and what did you call me ""? than you're a b*tch",he hissed. Hot because of  you my ,Full of yourself Cow ...call me b*tch or whatever ....just wait if we're going to worked together I'll annoy you a lot so that you don't wanna be in Exo anymore ....Hohohoho yeah just wait.

----------------

How's it so far comment please I'll try to make it more funny I promisssssssssssss !!!! ^_^