Chapter 23

How SM Town Changes One's Life

-A few days later-

-3rd person’s pov-

“Where is Lay gege?” said Tao plopping on the couch beside Kris and Luhan.

“He’s getting ready for the fan meeting event.” said Kris with a meaningful smirk.

“Ah~ Beis noona’s coming, right?” said Sehun from te other couch in the middle of chewing his apple.

“Yah! Don’t talk with your mouth full!” scolded Luhan throwing a pillow at Sehun’s face. The latter dodged it and ran to hide towards Lay who was coming in putting some after shave on.

“Hyung, save me!” whined Sehun to Lay.

“What’s wrong Luhan?” questioned Lay stretching his arms protectively stopping Luhan from reaching Sehun.

“He’s talking with his mouth full again!” complained Luhan crossing his arms raising an eyebrow.

“Wohoo! Look at how classy our Yixing is! Is Beis coming to the fan meeting?” interrupted Xiumin wiggling his eyebrows childishly.

Lay, startled by the sudden question cleared his throat and tried to change the subject: “Do you mean I’m usually old-fashioned?”

“Just a little!” mocked Kris smirking then spat watermelon seeds on a cup. Lay just rolled his eyes in a ‘whatever’ meaning.

“You can act like kids later, the vans are here!” clapped angel-faced leader Suho after reading a text he just received. With that said, the boys grabbed their things, wore their shoes and split into 2 groups of 6 randomly and went on the vans.

 

-Beis’(your) pov-

“Beis, wake up!” An audible yet tender voice yelled.

“Umma~ It’s the weekend! Let me sleep a few more hours!” I yelled back in my blurry morning voice.

“But it’s 11.30AM! You’re going to be late for the fan meeting!” Yelled umma coming into my room.

‘OH CRAP!’ My mind yelled as my eyes shut open.

“Omo! Only an hour and a half left! Ottoke?” I panicked jumping out of bed and into the bathroom.

“Silly girl! You’ll never change.” I giggled hearing umma chuckling softly to herself.

I took a quick shower and slipped into my red wine coloured dress making sure to tie my hair. ‘I bet I’m gonna see that amazed face of Yixing today!’ I thought then giggled to myself. I slipped into my white high heels and turned the door’s knob.

“Umma I’m going ou-” My eyes rounded in surprise.

-2 hours later-

-Lay’s pov-

“Nihao. What’s your name?” I smiled politely to the fan in front of me.

“Junghee-imnida~” she said. I nodded smiling in understandment and shook her hand a ‘nice to meet you.’

Just as the fan started talking with the other members my smiling face turned into a frown as my eyes started wandering around ‘Her text said she was going to get out. Where is she? She’s already late. Did something happen?’ I wondered worriedly.

“Gege, didn’t you say Beis noona will come to the event?” Tao asked Luhan who was sitting beside me.

“She must be somewhere in the crowd!” Luhan answered.

‘Yeah, she must be somewhere in this henormous crowd. Don’t worry Yixing!’ I smiled trying to encourage myself but then why did I still felt like something kept her from coming? Is it something bad? Is she okay?

____________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo. I've been really busy and let all our lovely subscribers wait for almost two months. I really appologize for that! /bows several times to all of you/ But the good news is I'M BACK!!! And I'll be updating more often. With that I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I'm waiting for your comments. Criticize, praise, whine and say all you want! Just please don't cuss me for not updating! Kekeke~