Chapter 22

How SM Town Changes One's Life

-Your (Beis’) POV-

« Now I’m ready to meet your father! » I announced.

Lay whose eyes were still tearing cupped my face with his hands gently and showed me a reassured smile and then pecked my lips.

“Alright, I’ll call him to see when he’ll come back.” He said as he took his hands of my face and sneaked his right arm around my waist while he was at my left. We turned back and went for the exit.

We were walking home when I suddenly stopped. “Waeyo?” He wondered. “How about we visit EXO ? I missed them, and I want to clarify everything that happened!” I answered.

Lay’s reaction was an aloof look which I understood and chuckled softly: “Aigoo~ Uri namppyeon is jealous?” I asked as my hand went for his cheek to pinch it, he pouted at me and slapped it weakly. He can be really childish at times, but he was so cute to me.

“Oppa please!! Can we visit EXO ? Please!” I pleaded while doing aegyo. Innocently blinking eyes and slightly pouting.

Lay widened his eyes at me while his mouth was agape. Well he’s never seen me doing aegyo since I don’t do it so often. I only use it when I want something really bad.

“Fine!” He gave up, looking the other way. I happily grabbed his arm and pulled him to EXO’s dorm while he was sulking. While I was walking some drunkards were coming our way but I was totally oblivious to them, busy thinking how to explain everything to exo. Suddenly one of the drunkards grabbed my arm snapping me out to reality “Want to have fun pretty thing?” he hiccupped. “Yah where do you think your putting your arm ?” Lay loudly snapped at the drunken man taking his hand of me and hugged me tightly, then quickly pulled out of the hug “Yah can you be more careful ?” He yelled at me in a scolding tone. Tears started forming in the corners of my eyes Lay’s angry softened, he hugged me again but really gently to comfort me “Don’t cry baby!” he whispered. “Mianhe Oppa! I didn’t mean to make you angry!” I uttered as a tear fell from my eye while my face was buried in his warm welcoming chest. He pulled out of the hug and wiped my tear away “Don’t cry!! Please don’t cry! It tears my heart to see you crying!” he said and leaned in to kiss my forehead.

“I will try y best not to cry anymore, I promise oppa!” I smiled at him.

We continued our way to Exo’s dorm side-hugging each other.

We’re now in front of Exo’s dorm, I’m a bit frightened. “Don’t be afraid! I’m here by your side! I’ll help you!” he responded as he slid his hand from my waist to my hand and held on it tightly. I showed him a weak smile and we entered.

“Noona~” Sehun came happily running to me and hugged me.

“Sehun-ah~” Is all I could say from shock

“Don’t worry Beis-saeng-ah~ We know everything” Said Chanyeol smiling while the others came from their rooms hearing our voices

“Noona ... Dongsaeng-ah ~” They said coming excitedly to me. Some hugged and some ruffled my hair while others patted my shoulders. All I could was to stay there confused trying to understand what was happening.

“Yah, enough already!! Hands off my wifey” Lay exclaimed.

All of them backed up scratching their heads. “Mian hyung !!” The maknaes bowed.

Then it suddenly hit me, Lay has his phone on his hand when the drunkards attacked. I narrowed my eyes at him “It was you who told them uh ?” I asked, he just smirked mischievously at me.

“You could’ve told me instead of letting me worry as hell!” I exclaimed putting my hands on my waist.

“Aigoo~ Mianhada Yeobeo !!” He said while ruffling my hair.

I slapped his hands away. “Look my hair is a mess now because of you” I pouted while fixing my hair.

“Noona can you stay in our dorm today please ?” Tao pleaded shaking me.

I looked up at Lay, he nodded. Of course !! I need permission from my namppyeon now.

-Flashback-

-At Beis’ apart-

I stood up from bed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Lay’s still sleeping soundly. I’ll try not to be noisy so that I won’t wake him up until breakfast is ready. A few moments later as I started frying eggs, I felting something strong yet gentle around my waist and then I felt something smooth landing on my cheek. Lay was back hugging me and kissing my cheek repeatedly “Good morning wifey!” He whispered “Morning Oppa! I’m sorry did the noise I made wake you up ?” I asked. “Ani, I woke up when I felt your absence as you went out of bed, but I was too lazy to even  open my eyes.” He replied as he rested his head on m shoulder “Next time don’t go anywhere before taking my permission, even if i’m sleeping, arraseo ?” He said

“Arasseo Oppa!”

-End Of Flashback-

“Okay, I’m going to stay!” You answered after taking permission from your husband-to-be.

“Yay Gomaweo Noona!!” Lay’s arm put boundary between Tao’s hug and you while he wiggled his finger at Tao’s face in a “Z” form mouthing “NO” with a serious look. Tao was clogged back from me pouting

“Noona, do you want to watch a movie together ?” Chen asked

“Nae~ But which one is it ?” I replied with a question.

“Horror” Lay blurted out loud smirking. All the boys looked at him and smirked as well while I stared at them dumbfounded.

-Lay’s POV-

“Horror” I blurted answering to the kind of movie we were going to watch with a smirk. Why? I was smirking at my smart idea that was going to keep Yeobeo holding desperately to my arms since I knew how much of a scaredy cat she is.

“NO!” She objected. She had Goosebumps just at the thought of it, I enjoyed to look at her face.

I looked at the boys and they all nodded and gave me thumbs up.

“Ani, Noona it’s decided!” Chen answered, she pouted so cutely that I wanted to take a bite of her.

“Arasseo!” She said looking at the ground “I’m going to make some popcorn then.” She added and went to the kitchen.

“Maknaes ! Go help your Noona!” Chanyeol ordered in his leader tone. ‘Chill boy’ I sarcastically mocked him.

“Chen get 11 pillows!! Lay choose the movie” Chanyeol winked at me when he said the last sentence which I immediately understood.

-15 Minutes later-

“Here comes your popcorn!” Beis loudly exclaimed coming from the kitchen with two popcorn bowls. I love her sweet voice and her smile.

“Let me help-“ I said but I was cut off by Tao who ran to her and took one bowl “Here Noona!!” He said and then stung his tongue at me, I started sulking, I wanted to be the one to help my wife. “There are two more bowls at the kitchen, I’d be really thankful if you could get them Yeobeo” She whispered the last word sweetly. Unfortunately Kris and Kai heard her “Aigoo~ how cute is our dongsaeng-in-law ? “ Kai , her face turned into a shade of pink and she quickly hid her face in my back which caused the boys to chuckle at her cuteness.

“Aigoo~ Stop teasing my wifey” I teased as well

She hit me slightly in the back which caused me to chuckle at her. “Come on! Let’s get the two remaining bowls” I said while putting my arm around her waist

-All of us sat on the couch like this

·       On the long couch {Beis}{Lay}{Chen}{Kai}{Chanyeol}

·       On the left couch {D.O}{Xiumin}{Luhan}

·       On the right couch {Kris}{Suho}{Baekhyun}

·       On the floor {Tao}{Sehun}

The movie started, the sounds effects were very loud, I looked at the boys all of them had pillows except for me and Wifey who was already trembling. ’This is going to be fun’ I thought putting my arm around her shoulders.

“Ommaya!!” Wifey yelled hugging me when a scary scene came. The truth is it also scared me a bit but I have to be brave to comfort her. We looked like a married couple while the others were like: Tao would hug wifey’s leg and Sehun would hide his face in his pillow. Chen would hug Kai emotionless who tried keeping him away with his finger on Chen’s forehead. Chanyeol was weird, he would laugh hysterically everytime something scary popped out. D.O would gulp while Xiumin would grip on Luhan’s lap who was hiding in his pillow repeating to himself “All of this is fictional !” Suho and Baekhyun would hug each other wussing like little girls while Kris just sat there with a b***hface on eating popcorn.