Chapter 21

How SM Town Changes One's Life

« Should go visit my father ? » I asked excitedly.  « Your father ? » She repeated a bit suprised , I could tell from her tone.

« Wae ? Uri appa anpogoshipeo ? ( Why ? Don’t you want to see my father ?) » I questionned curiously.

« Ani, it’s not that at all ! I’m not sure if I’m ready to meet him yet. Why don’t we go visit your mother first ? » I questionned back hesitantly. He was now sitting on the bed putting both his arms around me while I was supporting my back on his chest, it was like a bed back hug.

« Arasseo. Anyway he’s currently in Japan, he’s a busy person  » He agreed while putting his chin on my shoulder

His mom decited when he was still 9 years old, Chen was the one that told me that. He never talks about her, he must be missing her.

« Nae~~~~ I want to visit your mother !! » I exclaimed excitedly as I turned my face a bit to face him while still in his embrace. I could see his face totally beaming as he heard my last words.

« Okay then, You should go and prepare yourself already because we’ve a long way ahead of us ! » He said encouraging me to get up.

« Yah~ Yixing-ah~ You’re already sick of me ? Have you found someone better already ? » I faked a low shout voice and sulked.

« Yobeo Are trying to pick up a fight ? ‘Cause there’s no way I’m going to let us have a fight you know » He answered smartly and then leaned in and pecked my lips with his tender enough lips to make melt.

-2 hours and a half later-

-Lay’s POV-

We just arrived to the cemetery. My eyes were teary as I walked to Umma’s tomb as I remembered something really painful.

____FLASHBACK___

« Yixing-ah~… *Cough* … Promise Umma… That you will take care of Appa for me … and marry a good girl … Don’t forget to bring her to me, I want to know her » Those were Lay’s mother last words before leaving this world

____END OF FLASHBACK____

« Umma !! It’s me !! Have you been well ? I … Missed Umma so much … » I sobbed while Beis slightly grabbed my hand to comfort me « Umma ~ !! Here she is !! The good girl I’m going to marry is her » Holding forward your tangled hands towards the tomb.

« Anyeonghasseyeo Omonim !! My name is Beis Sae Lo. Choeum peukkeseumnida (I’m meeting you for the first time = nice to meet you). I’m really grateful that you were the one to bring Yixing to this world and I apologize for making him suffer that much.  I promise that if you let me be with him and marry him I’ll make up for every single pain I caused to him. I love him more than anything in the world and I can’t live without him. » Beis introduced herself, thanked, apologized, promised and confessed to Umma at once making my tears stop and my expression softened admiring the care and the respect she put into talking to my Umma. She then turned to face me with a bright smile.

« Now, I’m ready to meet your father !! »