Chapter 15

How SM Town Changes One's Life

...

Lay: " Manager hyung! Manager hyung! Do..do you know where Beis Apartment is?"

Manager Kang: "Oh Lay, yes I know! why you asked?"

Lay: "Nothing much,I just want to clear something up with her! Manager hyung, can you please give the Adress!!"

Manager Kang: "Normally, I can't Tell you this but in this 1 year ....I See you suffer enough, so here's the adress!" * gave Beis Adress to Lay

Lay: "Kamsamida, Manager hyung!" *bow and was ready to Head to Beis apartment 

Manager Kang: " But YiXing this time be careful...if you wanna do something! I don't want the scandal to replay!"

Lay: "Dae~~ I will! But did that mean, I can be in a Relationship with her and Manager hyung won't tell the Chairman ?"

Manager Kang nodded to show his permission.

Lay: "Chongmal gomawo....Hyung!" * bow 90 digrees

....

In front of the door of Beis Apartment Lay took a Deep breath before:

~~~~knock knock knock~~~~

Beis from inside: "Coming~~~! *the door opened

Beis: "YiXing...how did you?, why are you? What are you doing here?!"

Lay: "Beis, we've to talk!"

Beis: " There's nothing to talk about, we've already talked earlier and now Bye!" * was about to slam the door shut,but it's like in every other stories the Prince charming slipped himself into the Apartment ....and closed+ locked the door behind him.

Beis:" What are you doing,how dare you locked the door...get Out Off my apartment !"

Lay: " No! Beis I know you still love me and I still Love you , so please don't pushed me away anymore,and stop acting like you hate...please!!!"

Beis: "I'm not acting....what are you Talking about! Get Out Off my apartment!!!"

Lay: "Wae Beis Wae....do you really want to make me die! Did you know how much I've miss you this 1 year, this so know that I'm really worried about you....and when I see you again it's like god has send an angel to Me again....but It's hurt Me, that you always pushed Me away of you Life ....you know it?!....If you really don't want to See Me anymore I'll seve you right now.

And Lay make his Way to Beis Balcony and pretended to jump down!

Beis:" YiXing no, what do you do.....don't....

....

----End of Chapter-----

hahahhaha evil laught ....if you wanna know what Happen next please wait for next Chapter :) muhahahahaha