Chapter 10

How SM Town Changes One's Life

Beis (you):

The next morning, when I was awake... I made the boys their breakfast, well today I somehow in a good mood. I mean, you know the things that happend to me last night...after I and him shared our kiss, I relize I've fallen for him but  how and when I don't know. I just know that now I've fallen for him and we decited to be in a relationship like girlfriend-boyfriend thing but we two will keep it as a secret from the rest of EXO-boys. Coz' we know if we're telling them they might teasing us all day long ...or if it maybe will be like Forever/ Everytime/ every minute! 

 

....

 

I've finished preparing everything, so I called the boys and I went to my chair, where I sit everyday.

 

Lay:

I woke up coz' of the angelic voice  of Beis ring in my ears. I quickly get off my bed and took a seat next to her...usually you know I'll sit at the and of the table,because I wanted to be so far away from her as I could.Hey you know now she's my girlfriend I don't wanna be far away from her.

"Good morning, yeoboo!", I greet her but the last part I whispert into her ear.

She blushed and said, " Morning" Awwwwwww she is so cute  when she is blushing...I smiled at her, but my smile quickly went off my face when that KangFu Panda came into the room.

Tao: " Lay ge~~~~ that's my chair, you sit there at the end of the table!"

I: " No, I don't wanna  ...you go and sit there instead!"

Tao whine: " But I always, sit here next to noona...Noona~~~ do something!"

Beis hit me on my shoulder and said coldly:" Yahhh, let Tao sit here it his seat here..he always sit here, so go sit on your sit!"

WTF how dare she...I'm her boyfriend and she is on Tao's side!!! >.< I know she don't want the other to know about us but ... I'm still pissed!

I groaned and walked to my chair. Not long after that the other came and joined us.

" Thanks you Noona~~~!",Tao jumped in joy...and he,and he kiss my Yeoboo's cheek arsjfkdfhösfdfh. How dare he aarrrrgghh this boy.

And the worse part about it is...she seems to enjoy it >............< didn't she know I'm jealoussssssssssssssss.

 

.......

 

Author:

 

-----At fansign-----

 

From this morning till fansign Lay is in a bad mood. He's mad at you (Beis), actually his just jelly and doesn't like the fact that he couldn't sit next to you and you didn't care about it and just enjoy your morning with the maknaes.

 

EXO:

 

Tao whispered to Kris: " Kris ge you know,what?"

Kris: " No...what is it?"

Tao: "At breakfast Lay ge wanted to sit at my seat next to Beis noona!"

Kris: "And what's wrong with that?"

Tao: " You remember yesterday, Lay ge and Beis noona / game?"

Kris: " Yeah...why you asked?"

Tao:"Because Lay ge changed, since that what happened yesterday...now he wanna sit next to my noona!"

Kris: "Is that so?, what wrong with it?!"

Tao: "Coz' Beis noona is only mine!!!...and by the way I'm confused that what you said yesterday!"

Kris: " What do you mean, what did I-i said?"

Tao: " Come on b*tchface ge don't play dumb, you know what I mean!"

Kris scolded at Tao to changed the topic: " YYyaaah KangFu Panda what did you call me, I don't know what you're talking about ...and now do your job, the fans are waiting!"

Tao thought: "If b*tchface gege don't wanna tell me...then I'll go find out by myself...I'm sure there's something fishy fishy ...I can smell it formally!"

Xiumin: " YAAAAAAAAAAAh...Panda will you let your fans wait untill next life, for your autograph or What...do you job now!"

Tao: "Boazi hyung Shut up....or I'll eat you up!"

 

...

 

(You) Beis on the other Hand just wait untill the boys were finished this fansign. And fanially at a around 10am they were finished. You guys then decited to go to the Lotte World, since all of you had free time now for the Rest of the day. Mr. Kang drove you guys to the Lotte World and left. Soon enough, the Exo boys run to different direction, now it was just you and Lay left ...you thought, but it was someone else there too.

 

Beis (you):

Since this morning Lay didn't talked with me anymore,he ignore me, he seems like he's in a Bad mood.....I don't know why?, what did I do Wong ...why is he ignoring me! As soon as all the other Exo boys separated their ways away from the entrance it was just Lay And me left there. I finally alone time, I thought and so I walked toward him.

"Why today so moody Lay?",I asked him sarcastic.

"Left me alone! Go and enjoy your day with beloved Tao and Sehun!", he said and pushed me slight away from him. What's wrong with him,why he wanted me to go to Tao and Sehun...Don't tell me it's because of this Morning When I send to sit on his own Chair and let Tao Sit next to me instead.

"Come on what's wrong tell me! .....are you jealous?", I asked in a teasing voice.

" Yes, I am !", he answered. Well I didn't accept that he would answer my question this easy, but why must be he jealous ???

" What are you jealous about?"

"Well who want to sit away from his own girlfriend and let someone other sat there instead, who want to see his own girlfriend  enjoying breakfast and totally ignore him!" That's why he's in bad mood, how childish haha but Cute I must admit.

" Sorry I didn't mean to ignore you, honeybear!", I Beamed at him while hugged him but he didn't return the hug.

"Aisshh", I sigh. Ok I've another I idea .

" Good if you wanna be alone,I will go to Tao and Sehun...Bye then!", I lie and pretended  to Walk away.

 

.....

 

Lay:

What she will go. Ohhh man I just wanna playing 2 or 3 minutes more as if I still mad. She was about to walked away, luckly I grabbed her wrist on Time.

" Oh come on you wanna really let me here alone!", I whine.

" Well I thought you said that I should go!", she answered. Didn't she know I'm just said that to make her feel guilted ...I really don't want her to go away from me.

" You know, really hurt my heart...so you owe me sth. then I'll forgive you!", I pouted.

 

....

 

Author:

Beis:" Owe you sth.?...what do you want?"

Lay pretened to think for a while,  then he  point at his  both side of cheeks with his indexfinger.

Beis: "What you mean...?"

Lay: " Kiss me ... on my cheek both side, then I'll forgive you!"

Beis: "Hey we're in public!"

Lay:" I don't care...kiss me!" * cross his arm

Beis sigh and quickly give him a peck left and right, unfortunately there where this paparazzi who hide himself behind a tree ...take photos of the both of you.

Beis:" Happy now!" *Lay smiled

Lay: " Yeahh... lets go play roller croaster!" * dragged Beis to the huge roller coaster

Beis: " W-what roller coasterrrrrrrr noooooooooo!!!"

 

....

 

The two of you were playing a lot ,luckly no one really recognize Lay, so there were a lot of the alone time for you and him having fun.

 After a lot of throwing up and funny rides, you guys were kindka starving and really tired and you guys end up in a restaurant.

 

-----At the restaurant-----

Lay: " Open your mouth, come on ahh!" he trys to feed you.

Beis:" No,Lay I can eat by myself!"

Lay: " You don't let me feed you, but When Tao or Sehun feed you didn't say anything!" * pouted and cross his Arm like a kid, who didn't get a lollipop .

Beis: " Ok ok, here ahhh!"

Lay then clapped his Hand happiely and feed you. And it went on like you guys were Feeding each other.The Rest of the Exo Boys on the other hand were recognized by their fans so they aren't really get to enjoy their free time. After that they all meet at the entrance of the Lotte World again and their manager, I mean Mr. Kang picked them up.

 

------End of Chapter------

OMG this Chapter is awfully lame/boring ...what else, it is so Bad that I couldn't find the right word for it!!!! 

Mianae~~~~ My fault I'm failed again. I think I should stop writing and just be a reader it's more easier TT___TT 100 Billion time Sorry!