Chapter 09

How SM Town Changes One's Life

Lay: 

Damn it are they not getting tired of running after me!!!

"Stop a moment I....can't run anymore!",Beis said with a voice out of breath.

"Ok!", was the only word I say...and I then dragged her to hide in a little dark alley around the corner.

After 2-3 minutes later I heard footsteps, fangirls yelling:

"Where is Lay oppa!",a voice.

"He can't be far away from here,he must hide here somewhere...lets find him!",an other voice.

I begun to panic as I heard footsteps comes nearer and nearer. Beis on the other hand still catched her breath to get normal again,not hearing anything.

The footsteps getting louder and louder ...I could feel that people were around the corner (probably my fangirls). Don't know how hide...the only thing that came up to my mind is.... ."Sorry Beis,I have to do these!",I apologized to her. In about 1 second,i pinned her against the wall, I laid one hand on to support my body, the other hand i placed it on her waist...then I pressed my lips against hers, just in time. 

.....

Beis:

I was pulled away from the crowd by someone, and later on I found out it's Lay. We both run and run ...like if we don't run away someone gonna kill us. 

"Stop a moment I...can't run anymore!",I said. Well I must admit I wore a  10 cm high heel,it's kindka diffcult to run with it.

"OK!",he answered and pulled me into a little dark alley around the corner. After about 2-3 minutes that I got to catch my breath,he suddenly pinned me against the wall...one of his hand was laid on the wall to support his body, the other he placed it around my waist..then he pulled me into a kiss. 

Just like a second after he pulled me in I heard someone say :"Go and get a room!" this voice I recognized it. It one of Lay fangirl from earier.

Phuueeww she is gone! I pulled away from the kiss.

"Why did you do that!",I asked while I looking down. I don't know why normally, i would slapped that person who kiss me with out my permission...but in at these awkward moment I can't.

"I don't know !", he said all most whispert. I shot my glanced up ...I met his I eyes. Those eyes that tell me it must be something more than just don't want to be recognized by fans, that's why he kiss me. My eyes never left him ...It's like I were lost in those eyes. Not knowing what I do,I placed my arms around his neck, closed the gaps between us ...I slowly closed my eyes and kiss him.

Lay:

My heart raced... I hold my breath as she placed her arms around my neck . I'm now just about an inches away from her, and her eyes, it's never left mine.I could feel her hot breath... it trickled my face. Then something soft and really sweet landed on my lips. I feel warm and really comfort with it. By now it's like a firework exploded inside my body..somehow I feel happy ...I want this moment to last forever!

I deepened the kiss, I move my mouth along with her it's just perfect! Not all to long after that I her bottem lip and asked for entrance..she separated slight...and slipped my tongue into it. I explored every inches of ... she teased sweet really sweet I want more!!!

I and her were now out off breath so we pulled away from each other to gasp for air.

"Why, did we do it?...shouldn't people do this when they love each other?",she asked ...from her voice I can tell you she kind of confused.

"I don't know..if i love you or not the only thing I know is ...I hate it when guys were around you, I don't like it when you're not by my side...I hate it to see you kissed that HyunJoong oppa of yours..it's ached my heart...everytime I'm with you, I feel complete....Is that what it called "Love", could you tell me?", I explained my feeling , it was true what I said, I really mean it.

But i just don't know if it was Love or something else I felt toward her.

Suddenly she raised her hand and slapped me slight across my cheek.

"That was for kiss me without my permission...and yeahh you silly it's called Love!", she laught and hugged me tight.

"So I love her!", I questioned myself but returned her hug.

.....

Author:

After the sudden confession scene, they went back to their dorm.

 

Exo:

Xiumin: " How long did they used to, just run away from some fangirls and back to the dorm...there must be something fishy!"

Luhan: "Baozi hyung... maybe they had an accident, that's why they're late!"

Suho:" OMG, who says something about accident !"

Chanyeol:" What happened? Accident what?!"

D.O: " Don't tell me Lay hyung and Beis noona!"

Baekhyun/Chen:" Come on lets go search for them!"

Everyone rushed and get their jacket and was about to left when the front door swung opened.

Kris:" And there they are!"

Tao: " Noona, gwenchanna ( Are you ok)?"

Beis:" I 'm ok..Tao thanks you for caring!"

Kai: " By the way where were you guys for so long?"

Lay and Beis looked at each other and blushed madly.

Sehun:" Hellooooo~~~ earth to Beis Noona and Lay hyung!"

Lay: " W-we run away from fans a-and get lost a bit!"

Beis:" Y-yeah ..that's it!"

Kris narrowed his eyes at them.

Suho: " Whatever go sleep tomorrow is fansign!"

Nae~~~ they all said in unison and went to sleep.

 

-----End of Chapter--------

Sorry short Chapter!!!

But how is it so far....comment please!!! ^___^ 

 

look how cute Xiuhan couple:

 

Baekyeol couple they kissed... >.< :

 

Ok, okay enough for Today hope you guys enjoy reading!!! :D LOL