Chapter 14

How SM Town Changes One's Life

F.T Island - Bad Woman


Beis:

As I came to my sence again...I pushed him away,and he fall hardly on the ground with a thud sound.

"Are you Crazy...I Said I don't ever remember to have a boyfriend named Lay!",I roared at him. I walked away and avoid any eyes contact with him, coz' when I met those eyes again,I'll probably go insane. Right now, I felt really guilty for my behavoir toward him.I don't want to do this...but I've to do it for his and my own Good ...Please understand me! Tears started to running down my Cheeks, all the good memories back then flow in my mind ....I felt like I'm Bad Woman, who ruin our Relationship...YiXing please forgive me,I hope you'll find someone than me...eventhought it hurt me a Lot I'll let you go!

 

Lay:

At First I was really happy that she responsed to my Kiss, it seems like she didn't forget me a bit/ she want me ...she want me back, I'm sure. But in the next second she pushed me away, I fall down.

"Are you Crazy...I Said i don't ever remember to have a boyfriend named Lay!", she scolded at me. In this Moment I felt like my World broke Down in Billion of pieces and someone just stabbed a knife into my heart. It's hurt!...if I know love is pain, I'll never love her. Somehow I don't believe that she really want to say that...I mean the kiss a few second ago, it says something to me, It says: she didn't wanna left me, she want me,want to stay by my side,but can't. Before you walked back to Shinee's practise room, I saw a teardrop dripped down her cheek. Yes, that's it....It must be something behind her behavoir toward me, I've to find it out and I'll find it out.

....

Taemin:

Borrrrrrrrrrinnnng....1. no ice-cream, 2. Beis noona is away, 3. hyungs are not here......OMG!" Aee??! By the way how did Kai, Luhan hyung and Lay hyung know Beis noona....hmmmm...I need to find out,and what the relationship between Lay hyung and Beis noona, why he dragged her out like that???! Whatever I'm gonna find out, coz' now is Taemin detective time!!! I opened the door of the practise room, to start my research, because as I opened the door I was greet by a loudly snobbing Noona. What happened to her, why is she crying, what does Lay hyung do to her...arrrrgghhh Lay hyung or not  I'm gonna kill you for making my noona cry!!!!

"Noona, what's wrong why are you crying...what did Lay hyung have done to you ...telll me I gonna kill him!!",I asked worriedly.

"Taemin-ah ... It's nothing,I'm not crying ...it's just something is in my eyes and that make my eyes tearsy, don't worry...come on lets practise!", she lied ...I know she was lying...I can see it, her eyes are puppy red and swollen and she tryed hard to hold back her tears, bit her lower lips to make herself stop snobbing. Ohhh My what's wrong with my noona...what did that pabo Lay hyung do to you!!!! Whatever,I'll confront him later on ..."if I'm free" >~<

....

Author:

And so you and Taemin went on with practising for Taemin's solo stage tomorrow. Since that till you guys stop practising Taemin didn't asked you about what happened to you,anymore. Because he knows the more he asked, the more you'll get hurt of it, coz' of the memories. So he just let it be.

Taemin: " Noona, you wanna come with me and my hyung and having dinner together!"

Beis: "Taemin-ah..,i'm not hungry and I feel not good I'm kinda tired, I'll go back to my apartment!...You go with your hyungs...tell them i'm sorry for not coming!" * light smiling

Taemin: "Beis noona, you feel not good...gwennchana?!, I should stay with you,I'll take care of you..I'll call Onew hyung, that I'll stay with you!"

Beis:" No, you don't have to stay...you should go have your dinner, you need the energy for tomorrow your solo stage...I'm ok, just go!"

Taemin:" B-but..-!"

Beis: " No, but's you need the energy...you wanna disappoint me tomorrow! and faint on the stage coz' have too less energy!!...now go,I can take care of myself!"

Taemin: " Ok noona, but if you need something or feel bader, then call me nae~~~, Bye noona, see you tomorrow!" * Beis nodded

With that Taemin left to his hyungs, who are waiting at the Shabushi restaurant.

 

----at Shabushi restaurant---

Minho: " Taemin, here!" *wave his hand for Taemin to come

Taemin: " Hey hyungs!"

Minho:" How is practising so far, Taemin?"

Taemin: " Fine, fine Minho hyung!"

Key: " That's good!, By the way where is your Beis noona?"

Taemin: "Key umma, She doesn't want to come...she told me to tell you guys that's sorry for not comming!"

Onew: "Wae, what's wrong with her,why she's not coming?, ussually she always have dinner with us....tell me Taemin-ah you annoyed her too much, don't you!"

Taemin: " Onew hyung, I'm not....she said she feel not good and that she's just tired...but I know there's something else too!"

Jonghyun: "She's tired and feel not good and what I don't understand the last part?"

Taemin: " Nothing nevermind hyung!"

Onew:" Whatever ...lets eat, I'm die of starvation!"

Minho / Key: " Us too!"

 

And the Shinee boys were eating.

 

-----At EXO's dorm-----

~~~knock knock knock~~~

Taemin:" Open the door ~~~I Taemin here!"

Kai: " Taemin...wait a minute ...coming~~~!"

*Kai opened the door

Kai: " Hey Jo Taemin ...what brings you here?!"

Taemin: " Where's Lay hyung!!!"

Kai:" In his room, why?"

Taemin: "Ah jinja good,thanks~~~ move now Jongin, I've to talked to him!"

* Kai moved aside and let Taemin in

 

---In the dorm---

Luhan: " See, see who is coming our little Taeminnie~~~!"

Taemin:" No...time for teasing Luhan hyung, where's Lay hyung room!"

Luhan: "Aishh...why so grumpy dongsaeng...there!" *Luhan pointed at Lay's room

Taemin: "Thanks hyung!"

Taemin stomped his way to Lay's room.

"LAY HYUNG!", Taemin screamed while swung the door open.

Lay: "Oh hey Taemin!"

Taemin: " Tell me what did you do to her?"

Lay: " Do what?, to who?....What do you mean Taemin, I don't understand you!"

Taemin: " Don't be silly hyung you know what I mean!"

Lay: "Seriously... I don't know,I'm not playing dumb or anything!"

Taemin: "Beis noona, What did you do to her ...why is she crying, tell me!"

The EXO boys who overheard the coversation: " Lay~~~~~~, you make Beis crying why answer now!"

Lay thought:" She is crying, so did that mean she still love me ..doesn't wanna left me,she'll come back to me!"

*Lays lips curves into a large smile

Taemin: " Yahhhh...Lay hyung what with that smile, what that mean....What did you do to my  noona~~~~!"

EXO: " Yeahhhh Lay...we wait  for your answer!"

Lay: " She still love me~~~..... she will come back to me, we'll be togheter again!" * jumped up and down cause of happieness

EXO + Taemin: " What the hell are you saying!!!"

Lay: " Nevermind, thanks you Taemin ...thanks you really much!" *hugged Taemin and run off the dorm

Taemin thought: " Thanks me for what...he's a weirdo!"

EXO: o.O ????

 

-----End of Chapter----------

How is this Chapter, hope you guys enjoy this........ comment please!!!! ^_^

 

This picture of Baehyun, I've drew it long time ago! How is it???  o.O ???? comment pleaseeeee!!!