Chapter 20

How SM Town Changes One's Life

-Your POV-

« Are we good now ? » He asked while he put his chin on my shoulder « Do you still want me ? » His voice shook while he asked the last question. « It’s not that I want you, I NEED YOU, My life’s not complete unless you’re with me » I replied while tears were gathering in the corners of my eyes. « I’ sorry I parted from… y-you…I’m sorry for making you worry… I’m sorry I’ve left without even telling you my reasons, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you… that I felt like I was an obstacle between you and your career. How could you forgive ? » I stuttered now sobbing in Lay’s embrace letting all my detained feelings pour out to him. He was now patting my back and my hair, comforting me as I cried like a little girl.

Soon I stopped sobbing, Lay loosen a bit of his tight embrace and lifted up my chin to face and looked at my red swollen eyes with a the sweetest eye-smile in the world.

« The truth is that I was really worried about you and afraid that something might have happened to you, this past year was really hard on me. Then when I was told that you came back, I was really angry, but as I knew that you cried after seeing my anger and depression was immediately replaced by happiness and hope. It’s like life came back to me. That’s all because I love you. » He confessed

« Why wouldn’t I forgive when I know that you’ve suffered just as much as I did ? You’re the one I love, I can’t stay mad at you and I can’t blame you for thinking of my own good, and because I love you, I’m never letting you go away from me again Beis Sae Lo !! » He added while wiping your tears gently with his thumbs.  « I LOVE YOU ZHANG YIXING »You softly said while making your way to his forehead and put your moist lips to kiss him « It’s hot !! » You exclaimed in panick and tried to get up but Lay wouldn’t let you. He looked at you as if questionning where you were going « To get some water and towels for you fever. Meanwhile why don’t you take a nap ? » He shook his head « Kajima !! » he pleaded, you his hair and said « I’m not going anywhere !!! » You said while holding up your pinky convincingly for him to accept. He hesitantly accepted it and then let you go.

-A while after that-

I came back with the towels and water, only to see a deeply sleeping Lay his thumb like a baby. He looked so cute and fragile, I couldn’t help but to fall for him even more. I was brought back to reality by him murmuring my name in between his lips. I chuckled out of delight. Then I sat beside him in bed and put a wet towel on his forehead while he was sleeping soundly.

-3 hours later-

-Lay’s POV-

I was sleeping deeply when something tickled my cheek waking me from sleep. I Slowly opened my eyes while sitting up when I realized not only was I alone in bed but the room was empty as well. I felt like my heart froze, I immediately stood up and started to look for Beis.

« Beis-ah ~ Odiya ? (Where are you ?) » I shouted, as I wandered everywhere in the house but couldn’t find her at all.

‘Did she leave me again ? No, she wouldn’t, she promised she wouldn’t ’ I tried to reassure myself vainly. I couldn’t take it anymore and so I opened the door to look for her, bare feet. As soon as I was down on the street I saw a familiar person approaching me, my vision was blurry because of my teary eyes, that was coming nearer and nearer very fast. « Yixing-ah Why did you get out ? You’re still sick. OMO !! You are not wearing anything on your feet » Beis worriedly scolded me. Realizing that she didn’t leave me I hugged her tightly making a shop bag fall out of her hand.

« Yixing-ah Waegureyo ? (What’s wrong ?) » She asked while returning my hug.

« I thought you left me !! » I said almost sobbing now burrying my head into her chest like a little kid.

« What ? Why would I ? We just got back to each other. Besides, I promised you that I’ll never leave you again and I’m going to stick out to my words, so don’t worry anymore nae~~ » She said while caressing my head « Now let’s go back to the appart before your sickness worsens » she added. I lifted my head up and walked up to her appart hugging her arm.

-A few minutes later-

-At the kitchen-

I just dicovered why Beis went out, she wanted to make some rice porridge for me, but she was out of rice so she went to the grocery store. I was still hugging her arm when she was explaining.

« Now, that I explained it, can you please let go off my hand so that blood can circulate in it again ? » She asked me

« Ah Nae~ Mian » I said doing as I was told. She then pulled her hair up letting a sweet jasmine smell come straight to my nose, I was still beside her so it was really strong my heart was racing and my body went uncontrollable as I put her into a back embrace « Yah let me cook, will you ? » I didn’t mind what she said and started her soft milky neck.

-The next morning-

-Your POV-

I was woken up by a sweet but manly scent, it’s like it was hugging me from everywhere, it got tighter and now something was smoothly caressing my face, so I opened my eyes . The first thing I saw as I woke up was a smiling Lay, he leaned in and pecked my lips « Good morning, Yeobo » He said with the sweetest voice. « Morning » I replied « Have you slept well ? » He asked just then I looked down to our still bodies and rembered what happened last night, my cheeks automatically turned into a shade of pink as I felt my face burning. He immediately realized it and said « OMO !! Yoebo’s blushing, how cute !! » he then put my head on his chest and said « Do you want to come with to see my father ? »