Chapter 19

How SM Town Changes One's Life

-Your(Beis') POV-

"Lay !! Lay !! Wake up !! YiXing-ah ~ Ottoke?" I exclaimed in awe was now desperately hugging his head and tearing on his face.

"This idiot actually stayed at my door all night long when it's freezing outside. God I know he loves me but did he have to suffer that much because of me? God I don't want to lose him, I don't want to be apart from him again, please god" I whispered pleading more to myself when my train of worried thoughts was cut off by a slight sound.

*Cough Cough* "Nappeun Yoeja (Bad woman)" Lay weakly uttered in bitween his coughs. My eyes widened as I heard his trembling voice. As I looked at his pale face I uncontrollably was caressing his face tenderly.

“Yixing-ah~ Kwenchana ?” I managed to ask while still crying. He then forced a smile and nodded slowly. But I could see through him, he doesn’t want me to worry. But I could clearly see what a mess I  made by being coldhearted and not letting him in.

“Yixing-ah ~ Try to stay conscious nae~ ?” I told him while caressing his hair.

He just managed to whimper “Um”. I quickly got up and carried him on my back to my room. Sure he was heavy but that’s not what got my attention. It was his clothes, he was lightly dressed and his clothes were the closest thing to an iceberg. I put him slowly and carefully on my bed, covering him with a coating. I then went to my closet to get warm clothes for him, I obviously went for wool shirts and cotton pants, then I rushed back to the freezing Lay. I sat beside his head and gently faced him and said “Yixing-ah ~ Looks like we have  to put you into warmer clothes, can I have your permission to do it ?” Lay nodded while coughing. ‘Fighting’ I encouraged myself while clasping my hand into a fist like I was going to some war. My hand slowly made its way to the end of his shirt and started taking it off, I was trembling due to stress. I had now put the cold shirt on the little table. Now was the pants’ turn. I gulped and was about to reach for the zipper when he slowly zipped down “Here” he said “You just have to take it off me now” he added while still coughing. I took it off and was about to go grab the other clothes when Lay held my wrist “Kajima(Don’t go)” He said to me, I turned back and looked at him with a surprised face on “ Kajima ! Just stay with me, will you ?” He almost pleaded me. My expression automatically softened, then he difficultly moved aside creating a spare for me he then patted on it with his empty hand.

-Lay’s POV-

The way she was worried about me, and how she cried, how tender she was when taking care of me. The way she blushed when she was taking off my clothes, so gentle yet so hot. If that wasn’t a silent confession I don’t know what that is. She was so cute blushing while heading towards my pants. ‘Let’s help my yeobo a little shall we ?’ I thought.

“ Here” I said as I ped my pants but she was too ashamed to reply or even look into my eyes. That was even cuter. But I felt my heart aching as she stood up, I don’t want her away from me “Kajima !” I managed to say as I grabbed her wrist, she turned to face me with questioning eyes ““ Kajima ! Just stay with me, will you ?” I almost pleaded her. Her expression softened immediately, then she slowly slided up her wrist out of my hand and put both of her hands on my hand. I was so satisfied with her reaction, then I tried my best to move aside to spare her some place and patted on it for her to lay down beside me. But what she did was even better. She sat down and then laid on her side and hugged me tightly. I could feel myself healing just from her warm body.

“Are We Good Now ?”