two

We're Still Married

nowplaying: Infinite- Fixed Star
*love this song i felt like it fit my story line so had to share it*
 

Chapter two


JunHyung pov

“I’m home” I walk through the door.
My mom met me at the door “Welcome home. Did you enjoy Japan?”
“Yeah but I miss home.”
“I miss you too. You must be tired.”
“Yeah”
“Go on and rest then I’ll call you when dinner is ready.”

I walked up the stairs and face the door to JiYoon’s room. I haven’t gone in since she left. No one really goes in there except mom to go dust and clean. The room was still the same nothing has changed. I still sleep in the attic.

I pass by John’s door and saw him lying on the ground.

I knock “I’m back”
He kept his eyes closed “Welcome back”
“What are you doing?”
“Thinking”

I step back out of his room and left him alone. In my bed I lay down and stared at the picture on my table. It was the only picture we took together, our graduation picture. We should have taken more pictures. I stood up and walked over to the picture.

I pick up the picture “Where are you?”
My door open and my mom came in “What are you doing?” She walks over. “Have you heard from her?”
“No…”
She took the picture from my hand “I miss her. I wonder where she is and how she’s doing.” Her eyes started to turn red and watery. “I have something to give you.” She hands me an envelope. “Remember how I use to take pictures of you two when you two were sleeping? I thought you might want them since you two never took a picture together except this graduation one.”

I went through the pictures. There was the one where we first met and we kissed or did CPR in her home town. There was the time I got too drunk and we ended up sleeping on the couch together. Our drunken marriage picture with JiYoon sleeping on my chest, we were in the wedding chapel on the ground and the mayor was in his PJ’s. The picture of us the next morning when we got up to find out we were married. The last one was when my mom walked in on us the morning after I told her I loved her.

My mom sighs “I wonder if she is healthy and fine? I really want to see her.”
“Don’t worry mom. I’ll find her.”
She hugs me “Thank you. Come on dinner is ready.”
“Is dad home?”
“He’s working over time today.”
“Again?”
She nodded.

Ever since JiYoon left and her parents passed away he had been over working himself. We haven’t talked much.

JiYoon pov

"WHAT?"
"Sell my ticket. I’m not going."
"Do you know how long I had to stalk the ticket site just to get these? You my friend are going no matter what. I’ll drag you there if I have to."
"Try to and I’ll break you"
"I’m just trying to do something nice for you. Please unnie."

IU gave me her puppy face and I look away. I’m not going to let that affect me. She locks her arm with mine and lays her head on my shoulder.

"Pleaseeee..unnie."
I look at the clock it was already midnight “I’ll think about it. Now leave my room I have bus duties tomorrow morning.”

IU tightly hugs me and ran out jumping.

JunHyung pov (one month later)

Backstage was a mess people were running around and screaming at each other. Concerts were always like this.

HyunAh enter my dressing room. “Oppa, can I come in?”
“I’m still getting dressed. Shouldn’t you be getting ready too?”
“I’m already finished. I just wanted to give you this.” She hands me a bottle of soy milk.
“Thanks HyunAh.”
She places the bottle in front of me. “Oppa…were you for real when you said you were interested in Yoona?”
I sigh “It was just for the interview. You know how it is. Yoona is the safe answer. You answer Yoona and they just move on since the answer is so common.”
“That’s a relief.”
“Sorry but if you’re done can you leave now? I still have to finish getting ready.”
“Okay good luck oppa.”

JiYoon’s pov

IU and I enter the concert hall in amazement. There were so many people.

“Unnie I’m so excited. Maybe too excited I feel kind of sick.”
“If you’re sick we can go home.”
“NO! I just need to use the bathroom.” She looks around the hall “Stay here I’ll be right back.”

IU pov

After using the bathroom I felt better. My body was relaxed again. I walked out happily.

YoSeob pov

Gosh that DongWoon how can he get ketchup on me right before we have to go to the press meeting? I continue to scrub the stain on my white blazer as I walked out of the bathroom. I was too worried about the stain I forgot to look where I was going and bump into someone.

“Ahh”
“Sorry” I continue to scrub the stain.
“YAH! You should look at me while saying sorry.”
Argh what kind of annoying girl is this? I look up “Don’t you…” She’s a cute girl.

IU pov

He looks up at me. OMG YoSeob! “Don’t you…”
I quickly bow “I’m sorry. It was my fault.”
He stops scrubbing his blazer. “It-it-it’s okay. I should have been looking. Sorry.”
I look at his blazer “You have a stain.” I took off my flower hair pin “Here use this to cover it up. It has a safety pin on the back too so you can pin it on your blazer.”
“T-t-t-thanks” he stutter.
I giggle at his cute stuttering. “You’re welcome. Good luck on stage.” I walked around him.
“Wait!” He walk up to me and hands me something. “Here to thank you for this. My parent’s couldn’t make it today so I have two extra backstage pass. You take them, after the concert is over you can come take a look at our dressing room.”
“REALLY? I-I-I mean thanks. Thank you!” I bow to him.
A man appeared. “YoSeob hurry they are starting the press conference.”

We bow to each other again and he ran off.

JiYoon pov

“Wait, how did you get these back stage passes again?”
IU turns to me “For the last time I went to the bathroom and bump into YoSeob. I gave him my flower hair clip to cover his stain on his blazer. Then he gave me the back stage pass since his parents weren’t coming.”
“I don’t want to go back stage.” I headed for the exit.
“NO” IU pulls me back “We will never have this chance again. If we don’t go now we might never get the chance to see Beast up close ever again.” She continue pulling me.
“Stop stop stop IU.”
“What?”
“I-I-I need to use the bathroom. Give me a pass and you go in first. I’ll come once I;m finish.”
“I’ll wait for you.”
“No you go ahead I’m going to take a while. I ate too much spicy foods before coming.”
“OH. Fine but you have to come.”
“I will.”
She hands me a small air freshener “Here you might want this. Don’t stink up the whole concert hall.”

JunHyung pov

YoSeob started to fix his make up again while the rest of us were trying to wipe it off. DongWoon took his make up remover cloth and wipe YoSeob’s cheek.

“YAH!” YoSeob hit his hand.
“Hyung why are you redoing your makeup?” DongWoon asks.
“I bump into this really cute girl before the concert and gave her back stage passes. I told her to come in here. I need to impress her.”
“What a girl is coming here?” KiKwang stood up. He started to redo his makeup again also.

DongWoon, HyunSeung and DooJoon didn’t really care and just wipe off their thick makeup. After breaking up with their girlfriends and becoming idols they just gave up on girls and love. Our fans were the only ones for them.

Our manger came in with a cute girl with thick black specks on. “This is Beast dressing room and there’s Beast.”
She shyly bows to us. “Hi. I can’t believe I’m standing in front of you guys.”
YoSeob walks up to her “Hi remember me?”
She nodded her head. “DooJoon oppa HI”
DooJoon looks at her and smiled “Hey, how are you doing?”
She walks pass YoSeob and KiKwang to DooJoon who was sitting in front of his mirror. “I’m IU, I’m a big fan of yours.”
His smile got bigger “Really? I’m honor.”
YoSeob walks over to them “IU who’s your second favorite out of Beast?”
“Ummm DongWoon oppa.”

Her cheeks started getting red and she covered them with her hands.

DongWoon giggles at her actions “You’re very cute.”


I stood out of my seat and headed out to the bathroom. I was having bladder issues.

JiYoon pov

I walked around the concert hall after IU left. She’s crazy I would never do a number two in public. My phone started ringing.

“I’m coming IU.”
“Unnie hurry! You just missed out on JunHyung. He just left.”
“I’m coming.”

Since he’s gone I can go. I know the rest of them knew who I was but as long as it wasn’t JunHyung I’m okay with it. I walk towards the backstage area.

I looked at my pass it read BACKSTAGE PASS ADMIT ONE. GUEST OF YANG YOSEOB. Someone walked by and hit my shoulder as they were passing. I decided since I wasn’t paying attention I bump into them so I apologize.

“Sorry”

JunHyung pov

I ran to the bathroom since my bladder was about to explode if I didn’t hurry. I accidently bump into someone. I didn’t really care who it was I just continue to walk but the person apologized.

“Sorry”

My body froze. That voice. I turn around to look at her but her back was facing me.

“I must be going crazy. It can’t be her. Why would she be here?”

I ran into the bathroom.

JiYoon pov

I stood out side of the dressing room debating if I should go in or not. JunHyung can come back in at anytime. I walked back in forth in the hall and finally decided I’m not going in. I quickly walk back to where I came from and again I wasn’t looking in front of me and bump into someone. Our shoulders hit against each other. I continue to walk away while looking at my shoes without apologizing.

JunHyung pov

I bump into someone again but this time they just kept on walking. I stop and turn around, it was the same girl from before.

“Yah, don’t you know who I am? Why didn’t you apologize?”

She turned around and for that moment time stopped. My mind must be playing tricks with me, she’s standing in front of me.

JiYoon pov

The moment our eyes met we didn’t look anywhere else. I was scared this was going to happen I was trying to prevent this. But it happened anyways.

I swallowed hard and boldly answer him “Sorry…I don’t know you.”