one

We're Still Married

Before you guys start I will explain the dream cause other people I showed this to got confused. Pink=Jiyoon Black=JunHyung
Their having the same dream basically Jiyoon is running after Junhyung and he is running after her simple ^^
 

Chapter one



Why is it this dream again? Why?
It’s the same dream that comes every night.
I’m running after him but I never seem to get close.
I run as fast as I can but it feels like I’m on a treadmill, I’m running but I’m in the same place.
In front of me is him.
In front of me is her.
I call his name
And she turns to look at me
His facial expression…is sad.
Her eyes are watery.
“JunHyung”
“JiYoon”
He force out a smile and
Turns her back towards me again to walk into a crowd of people and disappears.
Disappears….
This dream is the same dream that I’ve been dreaming of for the pass…
Seven years

----

I heard my door open and my room mate tiptoe in.

“JiYoon…JiYoon…aishhhhhhh JIYOON!”
“Arghhhhhh what? I don’t have bus duties today IU, you do.” I roll over to the wall and cover my head with the blanket.
“Yah wake up” IU pulls the cover away. “Look he’s in the front of the news paper again.” She puts the newspaper in front of my face.
I read the headline Title “Beast South Korea’s number one boy band is home from Japan after two years” under the title in small italic letters “They will be having their annual concert next month” I hand IU back the paper “You woke me up just to tell me this?”
“Yeah I know how much you like them even though you keep denying it but I know you like them sooooo guess what!….I got us TICKETS!!!” IU starts jumping up and down pulling out the tickets from her pocket to show me.
I reach for my phone to look at the time “IU you will be late for your bus duties if you don’t hurry.”
She stops and look at her watch “Oh yeah. Okay I’ll see you at work then.” She ran out “Bye”

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. In the mirror I looked at my reflection. Does he still think of me?

JunHyung pov

I cover my ears, fan girls and HyungSeung’s fan boys kept screaming and crying for us. I t was too early to be doing this. Why did we have to land in the morning?

YoSeob waved to the fans one last time before getting in the van. “Good bye! See you guys later!” The door closed and he sunk in his seat “Oh gosh I’m tired.”
DooJoon was reading the news paper. “Gosh can you guys believe it it’s been seven years since we debuted.”
DongWoon had his face stuck in a English book trying to study. “It’s been so long. Maybe we should try to get into the American market now.”
HyunSeung open his eyes tired “Why? What’s so great about America?”
KiKwang starts laughing to himself “The American dance”
DongWoon closes his book “I can’t believe it, that’s the dance our fans love the most even after all these years. Personality I’m tired of your American dance.”
KiKwang looked over at DongWoon “You’re just jealous cause I can do it better then you.”
DongWoon giggles “Hyun it’s been seven years I have improved a lot. I’m pretty sure I can beat you at it now.”
I look at them annoyed “Yah keep quiet I’m having a headache. You two can battle it out at our concert. For now just keep quiet.”

We arrived in front of our dorm house. We moved out of our apartment with our first big paycheck. We didn’t want to move into two different apartments so we bought a house.

YoSeob ran to the front door “I miss this house.” And hugged the door.

DongWoon pulled out his keys and push YoSeob away so he could open the door and get in. I stayed behind with our manger.

“Hyung, since we won’t be doing much until our concert I was wondering if I can go home for a couple of days? I heard my mother wasn’t feeling well and it’s that time of year again.”
My manger looks at me worried “Sure just make sure to come to practice. You can go home.”
“Thanks Hyung.”
He pats my back “I hope your okay be strong JunHyung.”

I half smile at him and went in to clean up then to go back home. In the car I called my mom.

“Umma it’s me.”
“JunHyung are you coming home? You know what today is don’t you?”
“Yeah I know. I’ll go visit before I come home.”
“Buy some nice flowers to put on the stone.”
“I will Umma. I’ll see you in a bit.”
----

I place the white chrysanthemums flowers on the head stone and bow. “Appa how have you been?” My voice started to shake “I..I’m JunHyung. I haven’t visit in a long time. I’m sorry I have been so busy. Umma how have you been?” Tears filled my eyes “I’m sorry I’m so sorry.” I took out a remote control car and place it on the smaller head stone. “JuMi…Happy Birthday, you would have been twelve years old only.” I took a deep breath and wipe the tears away “John really like this toy so I thought you would like it too.” I place a juice box down for JuMi and pour two cups of rice wine to Umma and Appa. I bow once more “I’m sorry I couldn’t hold on to your daughter and sister. I’m really sorry.”

JiYoon pov

IU screams through the phone “UNNIE!!! I told you I would go with you, why didn’t you wait for me?”
“IU-ah sorry but I like to go alone. I don’t really like crying in front of people.”
“Unnie, I really wanted to meet your family.”
“It’s okay I tell them about you all the time they know you.”
She sighs “Fine come home right after then.”
“Okay. Bye-bye”

I hung up and continue walking up the hill. When I finally reached my families graves I saw flowers and drinks spread out for them. Auntie must have been here. I set my flowers down and bow to them.

“Umma, Appa, JuMi I came” I pour SoJu for my parents and gave JuMi his favorite strawberry milk. “I’m sorry I came late. I was busy with work. I walked by our old house before I got here. There is a new family there now.” I pull out a cupcake and candle “JuMi-ah happy birthday, IU my roommate bought this for you.” I wrap my arms around my knees “I…really miss you guys” Tears slip through my eyes and ran down my cheeks.

Flash back

After I left I walked through the streets for about two days. I didn’t know where to go and going home wasn’t an option for me. If I went home JunHyung will easily find me. I didn’t want to see him. If I saw him I might run back to him and I didn’t want to be in his way. I wanted him to go after his dreams. After walking around I met IU. She was also a run away. Both of us had no where to go. She ran from her orphanage home, she was only a freshman in high school then. One thing leads to another and she ended up following me around.

Lizzy found me and promised to not tell JunHyung where I was if I help her run her online clothing store. She was good at selling clothes but she needed more help so I agreed. I didn’t go far but I always made sure I was never too close to JunHyung. A couple months later I guess my parents finally found out about me running away and drove over to Uncle’s place in the middle of the night. On their way a drunk driver hit them and killed them. I didn’t even know it happened until Lizzy over heard it from people at the supermarket. Lizzy told me and I went to the funeral. I didn’t see JunHyung there, he was at trainee camp and couldn’t come home. After the funeral I disappear again. I felt like I didn’t deserve Uncle and Auntie. I didn’t deserve anything so I decided to run away again. I packed my stuff and moved out of Lizzy’s place without telling her. IU was a smart girl she knew what I was doing and followed me.

We were then once again on the street homeless. I stop buy a familiar building. It was Joon’s old apartment building. We sat down on the curve.

“Unnie where are we going?”
“Molla…”
“Then why did you leave?”
“I just wanted to.”
“What are we going to do?”
“I don’t know IU.”

“JiYoon?”

I look back.

“Joon. I thought you were in Japan?”
He laughs “I am but I came back to do some work for my dad. What are you doing out here. Who’s her?” He looked at my bag “Where are you going?”
“I don’t know.” I point to IU “She’s IU.”
IU waves to Joon “Hi, we ran away from home and now we have no place to go.”
He looks at me concern “Is she serious?”
“Yes I am.” IU quickly answers.
He looks even more worried now “Where’s JunHyung?”
IU answer for me again “She’s running from him so he can follow his dream.”

Joon kept asking questions and IU kept answering them. He finally took us to his hotel and gave us a room. Like a good friend that he is he gave me a job in the hotel and flew back to Japan.

While working there I manage to go to school and finally after three years of hard studying I graduated. I became what I always wanted to be, a teacher. IU followed in my foot steps.

JunHyung I kept an eye on him. He debuted with his friends after a year of training. They debuted under a different company though, CUBE. I think the reason was Sidus decided not to get into the music industry so he transfer to CUBE, a new company. I bought every CD that they put out, all their merchandise, basically anything with their face on it I bought it. I felt that it was the only way I could support him.