Chapter Nine

We're Still Married

 

Chapter Nine

“What are we going to do for a month?”

“Live?”

“Here? By ourselves?”

“You ask too much questions. Are you done unpacking?”

“I’m asking because you didn’t tell me anything and yeah I’m done unpacking.”

 

JunHyung got up and I followed him into the kitchen. He swing open the refrigerator and stared at it. I peeked over his shoulders and saw nothing in there.

 

“What are you looking at?” I ask him.

“What should we get for dinner?” He asks.

“Well we have the choice of air or…air. You don’t have anything in the fridge.”

He closed the fridge “Lets got shopping.”

“Shopping? Where, we’re in the middle of nowhere!” He walked out of the kitchen and I followed.

“The closest town is like thirty minutes away we can go there.”

 

I followed him and slip on my shoes to catch up to him.

 

In the street market he gave me a scarf and hat. I understood why he needed it but why do I need it? I’m a nobody. I took off the cap and scarf but he stop me and made me put on my disguise again.

 

“It’s hot, I don’t want to wear it.” I whine.

“I’m hot too but do you see me complaining?”

“But you need it. I don’t need it I’m not a cele-”

He quickly covers my mouth. “Shhhh” He lets me go. “I know but it would look weird if I’m the only one wearing it.”

“True but I don’t want to be weird looking with you. People are starting to stare.”

“UGHHH just hurry up before they figure out who I am.”

 

He pulled me along with him into a random store to get away from the stares. Inside the store the owners were an old couple selling fish. I took off my disguise and walked around.

 

“You want to eat fish tonight?” I ask walking and pointing at random fishes.

“I hate fish.”

“You’re so picky and complain a lot. The weathers too hot, it’s too cold, why is the sun so shiny, I hate fish.” I mock him.

He gasps. “Like you don’t do the same. On the way here you were the one complaining about everything.” He took off his hat.

“OMG..JUN…JUNHYUNG! OPPA!”

 

We turn to look where the noise was coming from. It was a highschool girl on the stairs on her way up to the upper level. The grandpa hit her legs with a stick.

 

“Why are you screaming so loud? We have customers.”

“JunHyung?” The grandmother asks. “Isn’t that the idol you like?”

The girl ran over to her grandmother. “Yes it is.” She looks over at JunHyung “Oppa can I have a picture?” She took out her phone and snap a picture without consent. She looks at me. “Who are you? Are you two together?”

 

JunHyung and I look at eachother not knowing what to answer.

 

“Of course they were just arguing about fish and dinner.” The grandpa answer.

“Just like how we use to be.” The grandmother happily smiles.

“WHAT! OPPA HOW COULD YOU!” The highschooler yells.

“YAH” The grandpa hit’s the back of the girls head. “What did I just say? We have customers lower your voice.”

I look over at JunHyung again and saw panic in him. “We’re not together.”

“We’re not?” JunHyung asks.

“I’m…a new employee...of CUBE.”

“..Yeah…” JunHyung back me up.

“It’s my first day on the job so you must have not seen me with Beast before.”

The girl steps forward. “Really?”

“Yeah…”

She stops a few inches away from me. Her face expression change from serious to excited. “Unnie you have to take good care of them. Especially JunHyung, he gets into a lot of troubles. You must watch him form me okay.” She held onto my hands. “Promise me!”

I back away a little. “Ummm o-o-okay.”

 

I quickly bought some shrimp and we got out of the store and away from the crazy fan girl.

 

JunHyung pov


“What is this?” JoonKun threw some papers from a blog onto the table. “How can you let this happen?”

“Why are you so worked up about it? It’s nothing big. A fan just snap pictures of me in a store I wasn’t doing anything wrong.”

“I’m not mad about that part. I’m talking about the girl in the picture with you. Who is she and why are you two together? Why did the fan stated that she works for CUBE?”

“What else can we say? She’s my friend? My girlfriend?”

“Just say she’s your friend.”

“I can’t.” I shook my head.

“Why?”

I looked up at him with serious eyes. “I have something to tell you.”

JoonKun sat down across from me and buried his face in his hands. “I knew something was up. What is it?”

“I…she and I…we’re kind of married…”

JoonKun started laughing. “Funny. Is this a joke? Are you rascals pulling a prank on me?”

“I’m not joking. I’m serious, it happened a long time ago. We were separated but we never divorce.”

“Then divorce her.”

“I can’t.”

“You can’t or you won’t?”

“I will…but after one month.”

“JunHyung you know that you are suppose to be in the studio composing and writing this month. You can’t just run off and go do whatever you and your wife wants. You have responsibilities to take care of. Why even waste a month on her if you are going to divorce her anyways? Just do it now. We don’t need this info getting out to the public and fans.”

“I’M NOT WASTEING TIME.”

“What?”

“I said I’m not wasting time. This one month with her it won’t be a waste. After she leaves I promise I will give you, the company and my group one hundred percent of me. For now I will work on the new album and be with her. I said she was my manger because I thought it would make more sense since she will be around me a lot.”

“Fine, if you can handle it then fine I’ll let this go. But if things get out about you and her I’m not helping you. If things get hard on you because of her I’m not butting in to help you. Bring her in the office she can start working.”

“Working?”

“She is the new CUBE employee as stated in the blog.”

 

JiYoon pov

 

“What? I’m a new employee in CUBE?!”

“Yeah”

“Just because of that excuse I said the other day I got a job in CUBE? WOW! Is it that easy to get a job in that company?”

“I’m going to warn you now. Don’t be checking out the trainees in there.”

“Why would I want to check out the trainees? I don’t even want my idol husband. And who made you the boss of me? I can check out all the guys in the world if I wanted too.”

“Go ahead check them all out but in the end you will always have to come home to me.” He evilly laughs.

 

I smack the back of his head and ran off.

 

“Yah! Why are you hitting me?”