Chapter Sixth Teen

We're Still Married

 

“You should have told her first JunHyung.”

“Do I have any schedules today?” I ask avoiding him.

“No, you have the rest of the day off.”

“I’m going then.” I turn to JooKun. “I hire people to clean out the house, make sure her stuff gets to her.”

I stood up from my seat and walked out. Outside HyunAh waited for me. She tries to stop me but I walk pass her like I didn’t see her and continue walking.

JiYoon pov

I knocked on the door and waited for IU to open. I called her phone and didn’t get an answer. I bang on the door this time.

“IU! Open up.”

I called again but she wasn’t picking up. It was still summer vacation so she didn’t have work yet she had to be inside. I went through my bag and found the keys to the door. I open the door and let myself in. Seeing the place made me smile a little. It hadn’t changed at all. I set my bag in my room and walked over to IU’s room. I really wanted to tell her all the things that had happen to me. I just wanted to talk to someone.

“IU” I twist her door knob and walked in.

“UNNIE!” She threw a pillow at me. “GO AWAY!”

“YAH” I caught the pillow and glare at her. She was sitting on her little couch in her room watching a movie. “Sorry did I scare you?” I walked over to her and stop. “YOU” I pointed to YoSeob. “What are you doing here?” I point to IU. “You…and him? OMG you two? Together?”

IU started pushing me out. “Unnie I’ll tell you later ok. BYE!” She pushes me out of the apartment and locked the door.

“Yah! Can’t I stay in my room?”

JunHyung pov

“I don’t get it…why did you divorce her when you still like her?” DooJoon asks.

“I…I don’t know.” I sigh. “I didn’t want to hurt her later on. When promotions start I won’t have time for her. If fans find out who knows what they will do to hurt her. I thought and thought about it and this was the right way to go. I want to protect her and this is the only way.” DooJoon pats my back. “I had to do it hyung.”

“Why didn’t you just take the offer JooKun gave you? HyunAh will be your girlfriend publicly but JiYoon will be your real girlfriend?”

“I want to proudly show JiYoon off to the public. I don’t want her to feel like she doesn’t fit me that’s why I can’t show her off publicly. Plus if I did take JooKun’s offer it will be like I’m two timing JiYoon. She hates getting two time.”

 JiYoon pov

I threw a pillow to a sleeping IU. “Yah aren’t you worried about me at all? I just got divorce.”

She yawns “Unnie tell me tomorrow. I wanna sleep.”

“I just need you to listen. I don’t need you to wipe my tears or anything like that.”

“Ummmm” IU nodded.

“I…I…I was just about to give in to him…how could he suddenly divorce me? That bad guy…how can he treat me like this? It was his idea to go on married for one more month. I was doing fine without him…but now…it feels like…I have to pull myself back together again. After years of building this wall around my self he suddenly comes and breaks it in less than a month and now he doesn’t even want me. Was he playing with me from the start?”

I heard IU snore and stop talking. She must be really tired. I turn to my side and turned off the lights.

-One week later-

In the morning IU woke up and the tv to watch her daily gossip show. She the tv and quickly change the channel. The word “JunHyung” came out of the lady in the tv screen and she switch the tv again. “New couple alert” She change the channel again. IU turns to me and gave me an awkward laugh.

“Ha. Ha. Let’s not watch tv today.”

She came over to the radio in the kitchen and turned it on. “Wow wow wow did you guys hear HyunAh…” IU change the radio station. “JunHyung” She change the station again. She gave me another awkward laugh.

“Let’s just read the newspaper unnie.”

She picks up the newspaper and as she unfolded the newspaper she stops and crumbles up the paper.

“Let’s just eat quietly today.”

“What’s wrong? If it’s about him it’s okay.” I walk over to the tv and turned it on.

The lady on tv was outside of Cube live recording the fans. “We are here live at Cube entertainmet to bring you what seems like a fan strike?” The reporter lady runs to a girl carrying a sign. “Can you tell us why you guys are doing this?” The fan took the mic and started shouting. “Free our OPPA we know he’s not happy.” The reporter lady snatch back the mic. “There you have it. Beast’s JunHyung’s fans wants him to be free from thisfake relationship.”

IU pointed to the tv. “How do the fans know it’s fake?”

“You would be surprised if I told you. Fans are very smart they have their own way to find out stuff.”

IU stops eating “What if they find out about YoSeob and I? Wait what if they already know about you two?”

“If they do I’m pretty sure it would be all over the internet already. Unless they prefer HyunAh with him over me.”

“What if they are just saving your from other crazier fans?”

“Maybe” Pikachu Pikachu pika pika Pikachu My phone started going off. “Hello?”

“JiYoon-ah it’s me JooKun. Can you come to the company?”

“Wasn’t I fired?”

“I know but you haven’t got your pay yet.”

“Oh, okay I’ll come see you after I’m done with breakfast.” I ran to my room and grab my bag after hanging up.

“Yah why are you in such a rush? Didn’t you say after breakfast?” IU yells after me.

JunHyung pov

“Why are you here?” JooKun asks.

“I have a photoshoot with HyunAh today around Cube.”

“Why are you here as in here in my office?”

“I don’t know. Trying to avoid HyunAh.”

“She’s taking this too serious?”

“Let’s just say I’m the only one acting in this relationship.”

HyunAh came in without knocking with photographers. “Oppa, we’ve been looking for you.” She walks over and grabs one of my arms. The photographers started taking pictures. “Oppa should we show them the dancer room we both fell love in?”

“Umm” I pretended to know what she was talking about and agreed.

“Dance room?” One of the reporters asks. “Shouldn’t it be studio? Since both of you are the rappers in your groups.”

HyunAh laughs  “We are great dancers too right oppa?”

I smile. “I like rapping better. HyunSeung is more of the dancer in our group.”

JiYoon pov

I heard cameras flashing and people laughing as I got closer to JooKun’s office. Inside his office there were a lot of people carrying cameras and ipads laughing at what HyunAh just said. I step aside and waited for them to get out of his office before going in. After about ten minutes HyunAh came out holding onto JunHyung. The cameras followed them and stopped when she stopped in front of me.

“OMO JiYoon. Where have you been? I’ve missed you.”

I smirked and walked up to her. “Really? I thought you would have been happy to see me gone.”

“Why would you think that?” She innocently asks.

“Didn’t you always want me gone so you can do whatever you wanted?” I turn to the reporters and laugh “She is one trouble maker always got to keep your eyes on her.” I look at JunHyung then HyunAh. “Good to see you two are doing well spreading the news about your relationship.” I did a quick bow and walk into JooKun’s office.

HyunAh pov

“JunHyung” I pull his arm but he kept his eyes on JiYoon as she walked into JooKun’s office. The reporters were looking at him and wondering why he was so into looking at JiYoon. I pinch his side secretly. He finally glares at me. “Oppa what were you looking at?”

He finally remembers the situation we are in. “Oh, nothing. I was just wondering why that light over there keeps flashing.”

The reporters laugh. “We thought you were looking at the lady. You look so sad looking at her go like you wanted to go after her.”

“Oh, she used to be one of our manger.”

“Well that’s understandable. You guys must be close.”

JunHyung nodded.

JiYoon pov

“Did you ask me to come so I can see that?”

JooKun laughs “I’m not that mean. I didn’t know they were even going to be here.” He hands me an envelope.

“Thanks.” I did a bow and stepped out. I look back in. “Since this might be our last time seeing each other. I’m happy we met, it was a pleasure working with you.”

“Same here” JooKun waves to me.