Chapter Ten & Elven

We're Still Married

Trying to intake a truck load of information in at once makes my brain hurt. I'm pretty sure I forgot about ninety percent of what i was told today already. All I know is it's leaving time and the other mangers and stylist are taking me out to the BBQ place down the street. The thirty trainees were also invited since I will be spending most of my time with them. Since I'm still new I got stuck with trainees instead of Beast or 4minute. I'm actually glad since I wont have to look at JunHyung's face all day. Yeah any fan girl would kill to have the chance to do that but I'm not one of them...well I WAS but now I'm not.

As I was walking out of the building with the trainees JoonKun called me back into the building.

"Did you wanted to see me?" I asks entering the practice room.

"I don't but he does." JoonKun pointed to a sweaty JunHyung sitting on the floor glaring at his reflection like he was having a little war with himself.

"Oh...what's he doing?" I asks.

"He...I'm not sure. You ask him." JoonKun handed me a towel as he headed out.

I walked over to him and squat down looking at him. "Who's winning?"

He turns to me and instantly smiled/smirked. Maybe I was too memorize by his  sudden action I smiled back without thinking and that one little action gave him the opportunity to lean in closer to me. I was lost in his gaze. We stayed like that for a moment...just a moment. I felt my face heating up and blanked getting out of his gaze and back to reality. That moment felt like forever but it was just couple of seconds in reality. I quickly brought the towel up to my face but that didn't really help since I still felt his lips pressed onto mines with the towel in between us.

He retreated smirking in victory and back to his glaring at the mirror. "How was your first day? Did you meet any good looking trainees?"

I sat on my bottom still a little surprise and shy. "Lot's" I looked at him unable t blank. "What are you doing?"

"Can't you tell I'm practicing my jerk/charismatic face. I am in charge of it."

"Does that mean YoSeob practice his cute face/expressions too?"

"Nah his comes naturally." JunHyung turns away from the mirror and to me. Is he trying to kiss me again? He looked at my hand and snatch the towel away to wipe his sweat. "Shall we go home?"

"I have a BBQ party to go to."

"I can't go to that party. People will see me."

"You weren't invited anyways." I stuck my tongue out at him and quickly got up to leave.  

JunHyung pov

"JunHyung how long are you going to stalk her?"

"Hyung we are not stalking her. We are just looking at her from afar with out her knowing."

JoonKun lean back in his seat. "STALKING" JoonKun sat up straight again. "Why don't we just go in?"

"Because they will think something weird is going on since I never came to any one of their BBQ welcome party."

"Well if you're not going in I am. I'm hungry." JoonKun open the door.

"HYUNG! You're just going to leave me?"

JoonKun thought about it. "Yeah" He close the car door and ran in the restaurant and ran straight to JiYoon giving her a quick hug and stuffing his mouth with food. 

"Should have brought YoSeob. What did he have to do that was so much more important than helping me look out for my wife?"

After another hour of waiting and looking at how much the guys trainees were making her blush and laugh the BBQ party was finally over. I texted JoonKun to tell JiYoon I was waiting for her across the street. I watched as JiYoon bow and thanked everyone as they left before running over. She got in the car and burps.

"JoonKun came in why didn't you?" She asks as she pull on her seat belt.

"Did you forget who I am?" I asked sounding a little unfriendly.

"JunHyung so what? Dinner with your company is rumor material for the press?"

"Everything is rumor material."

JiYoon pov

I heard his stomach growl. "You haven't eaten yet?" I looked at him and he cleared his throat trying to avoid my question. "Trying to pretend it wasn't you when obviously it is."

"And who's fault is it that I had to starve?" He shot back at me.

"Not me. I didn't stop you from eating." I shot back at him. I feel an argument coming.

"Well you left me alone and I was waiting for you while you were all over those TRAINEES."

"Why didn't you get something to eat while you were out in your car STALKING me?"

"I wasn't stalking you."

"Yeah you were JoonKun told me." I heard his stomach crying again before he had the chance to make a comeback. "Pull over I'll run into the seven eleven to get you something."

"No I'm okay."

"Why are you so stubborn. Why are you even mad? I was just talking and trying to get to know them."

"I'm not mad!"

"Yes you are!" He stop at a red light and I unbuckle my belt to get out of the car.

"YAH! What are you doing? It's dangerous."

"I told you to pull over. I'll be back." I closed the door and ran across the street into a seven eleven.

We parked in a parking lot and I waited for him to finish eating the packs of bread and milk I got him. He finished the first pack in a blank of an eye.

"You must be starving." I hand him another pack and watch as he quickly gobble it down I can't help but to feel guilty. He starved for me. "Should I go get more stuff for you to eat?"

He  chug down his second carton of milk and shook his head. I brought my hand up to his face and swipe my thumb across his lips removing crumbs stuck on his lips. He grab onto my wrist not allowing me to retreat my hand. His sudden movement took me by surprise like I did him when I swipe my thumb across his lips. I look at him confused but he looked at me lustfully with his eyes wanting to taste my lips again. Once again I'm stuck in his gaze giving him the chance to move in closer. With each second passing he got closer and closer. I finally blanked and got back to reality. I pull out something from my pocket.

"Don't try to kiss me again. I got a weapon." I put it in front of his face and his eyes widen removing the lust and filling it with fear. "It looks scary doesn't it?" He lets go of my wrist and leans back away from me. "Don't worry it's a pepper spray in a shape of a gun. The girl trainees got it for me since they said there are lots of es around." I laugh looking at his face expression it was priceless.

 

 

Accidently deleted chapter elven so here it is:

 

Chapter Elven


“Don’t you think he’s getting too close with that new employee?” Chorong asks.
I look over at her pressing her face on the door window. “Where?” I walked up to her and looked out. “I don’t see anyone.”
“If you walked faster you would have seen them. She was carrying all his stuff and sticking to him like a piece of chewed up gum.”
“Maybe he’s just ordering her around.”

We all gather in the middle of the room and sat down.

Hayoung scratch her head “But HyunAh she’s suppose to be with the trainees not JunHyung or Beast.”
NaEun stop drinking her water. “I heard JunHyung requested her to be his personal manger along with JoonKun just a week after she got here.”
“WHAT? He requested her?” Hayoung, Naeun and Chorong backed away from me. “Who is she?”
Chorong rolled her eyes and scoot closer to me to comfort me. “We don’t know dummy. We haven’t seen or talked to her yet. If we did we would tell you.”
“I have to know who she is.” I pout.

JiYoon pov

I sneezed two times and rub my nose. “Someone must be talking about me.”
“Hurry” JunHyung commanded.
“I don’t. Get. Why. You. Can’t. Carry. Your. Own. Things.” I stop walking up the stairs to take a break trying to catch my breath.
“If we’re late JoonKun’s going to be mad.” He kept walking ignoring me.
“Tell me why we aren’t taking the elevator again?” I ask before continuing to climb the stairs.
“Exercise.”
“Exer WHAT?” I drop all his stuff to the ground. “What is that? Is it something you eat?” I look up at him, who was a stair case a head of me. “I could have taken the elevator. You could have exercise by yourself.” I kick his bag and walked back down the stair to the second floor door.
“Yah JiYoon-ah.”

I ignore his call and walked away.

JunHyung pov

“JunHyung why are you late?” JoonKun asks as soon as I step in his office.
“It’s not my fault. Who didn’t help me carry my stuff?” I glare over at JiYoon sitting at the corner of JoonKun’s office with coffee in her hands.
JiYoon stop blowing her coffee and looked over. “And whose fault is it to take the stairs instead of the elevator?”
JoonKun raised an eyebrow at me. “Is the elevator broken? Are your hands broken? No, so it is your fault for being late. Extra thirty minute of practice tonight as punishment.”
----
After going over and over the chorography for our new song for the whole morning we finally stopped for a quick break. DooJoon went straight to his phone to text JiHyun and the rest of us crashed on the floor. YoSeob sat up and looked at his phone talking to himself. After a minute his text message tone went off. He jumped up and ran out of the room.

“What’s up with him?” I ask.
“Who knows what goes in that blonde head of his.” KiKwang answers.
“YoSeob hyung been distant lately.” DongWoon scratch his side.
HyunSeung closes his eyes. “Maybe he’s hiding something.”
KiKwang sat up and gasp. “Do you guys think he’s the one who has been secretly taking my protein drinks?” KiKwang got up and ran out.

DongWoon and HyunSeung shook their heads at each other and continue to lie exhausted on the floor. I took out my phone and texted JiYoon.

“Yah what are you doing? Come here.”
“Wae?”
“Just come.”
“NO!”
“YAH!”
“Yah what?”
“Come here. I’m in the dance room.” 
“I know you are. I just don’t want to come.”
“I want to see you.”
“I don’t”


I sigh in annoyance and slid my phone across the room.

DongWoon looks at me. “Hyung, are you and JiYoon doing okay?”
“I guess. We don’t really see each other since I’m here and she’s helping JooKun with errands.”
“You only have three weeks left before the deal is over. What if you can’t get her by then?”
“I think it’s best if that happen. It’s not like it use to be. It’s more complicated now.”
“Hyung you shouldn’t give up so easily. Maybe if you two got to be really alone things will get back to how they use to be.”
“Maybe.”

JiYoon pov

I squeezed through the crowded street and ran as fast as I could back to the CUBE building. KiKwang had ran out of protein drinks, HyunSeung needed more hair wax, DongWoon rip his pants and needed it to be sow, DooJoon wanted more energy drinks, YoSeob wanted the new game that came out today and JunHyung needed the new air Nike. I ran around and got all the things they wanted and back to them in a hour.

I ran in the elevator and bump into someone. She scream as I collided with her. 

“Sorry” I apologize without looking at the girl. I gather all the bags and stuff that fell out of my hands and stood up. I look at the girl.
She turns to face me too “You don’t remember me?”
I looked at the girl in big shades. “Are you talking to me?”
“We’re the only ones in here JiYoon.”
“You know me?”
She took of her shades. “It’s me HyunAh. Remember me now?”
“HyunAh! Wow I didn’t recognize you at all with the blonde hair and shades. You changed so much.”
She looked at me from head to toe. “So you’re the new assistant manger for Beast?”
“Yeah”
“No wonder you got promoted so fast. JunHyung must have helped you. I hate these kind of people the most. The ones who rise up to the top using other people.” She glares at me. “If you think you can get JunHyung back you can forget it. We’re talking.” She fakes smiles at me.
I chuckle at her “Really? You two can talk all you want…after we get divorce.”
“WHAT?”
I evilly smile. “We’re still married. So back off my husband.”

The elevator door opens and JunHyung was standing there. He looks at me then at HyunAh.

“Did you miss me?” I put on an act. “I told you I would be right back.”
He looks confused at my sudden actions. “Oh…”
I step out of the elevator and turn to face HyunAh to give her a little bow. “It was nice seeing you again HyunAh. Maybe we can catch up over lunch or dinner at our place. Oh did you know JunHyung bought a house in the middle of nowhere for us so we can get privacy.”

HyunAh roll her eyes and quickly press the button to close the door.

JunHyung looked at me confused. “What was that all about?”
I glare at him. “I don’t want to talk about it, you two timing MEENA.” I started walking away.
He trail behind me. “What? Two timing? When? I’m not two timing you. I SWEAR!”
I push his bag onto his chest. “Really?” I turn back around and continue walking.
“Yah what did she say? Don’t believe anything she said. I can explain. I’m not two timing you.”
I started laughing. “I was just joking. Relax.”