Good bye chapter!!!!

We're Still Married

On the way down to the lobby HyunAh stepped into the elevator with me. The reporters were gone and JunHyung was no wherein site. When the doors finally slid shut HyunAh wiped off her smile and her true self came out.

“Since you two are over you shouldn’t have a reason to show up in front of him again. Why are you here today?”

“What I do is really none of your business.”

“TSK who do you think you are talking to me like that?”

“Are you brain damage? I’m JiYoon and am talking to the home wrecker who ruined my marriage not once but TWICE! So excuse you but I do have the right to talk to you any way I want.”

HyunAh steps back at the rageing JiYoon.

“YOU!” JiYoon took in a deep breath and exhale as a stream of tears started to come down. “This will be the last time…so hold on to him tightly…. don’t let him miss me, listen to him well and don’t cheat on him….” JiYoon wipes her tear. “I know where to find you if you ever cheat on him. Don’t make me appear in front of you again. This is the last time we will ever see each other. ”

JiYoon wipe her face dry before the elevator open and ran out as soon as the door slid open.

----

JunHyung pov

"We are here in front of the Cube building once again. It seems more pictures came out from fans proveing that HyunAh was in fact NOT the girl JunHyung was with couple of weeks ago. The fans have zoom in on the pictures and come to conclude that it was no other than Beast's manger JiYoon. Fans are outrage over this and are demanding answers. For now Cube have not give out a answer yet."

"What are you going to do now?" JooKun asks.

"I'll take care of it."

"How?"

JiYoon pov

The media found where I was living and gather outside waiting for me to come out. Fans sat out with posters some with hate signs and little with encouraging words. My phone number got passed around on the internet and now it was ringing non stop. I took the battery out and threw it into the toilet. 

"No you can not come in!" IU scream as she quickly close the door. "Unnie I got some food, let's eat."

"I'm sorry you had to go out there." I walk over to the table and grab a bottle of water.

"You have to eat Unnie you need all the strength you can get so you can fight off those people out there. How can they be so mean telling you to go hang yourself and get away from JunHyung. They don't know anything at all. You got JunHyung first before he was even an idol who are they to tell you to back off?" She hands me a lunch box. "Don't worry Unnie all this will pass and you two will be together again."

"IU"

Her phone started going off. "Oh, hold on Unnie...Hello, YoSeob-ahhhhh....OH! Sorry I thought you were...ok hold on." She hands m e the phone. "It's for you."

"Hello"

"It's me...I know this might sound selfish but I need you to do me a favor. I need you to protect JunHyung. If you could tell the reporters it was nothing we would really appreciated it." It was JooKun.

"...Sure but in return you have to help me too."

"Anything Mrs. JiYoon."

----

“So that’s it? You’re not going to try it again?” IU asks following me around the apartment.

“Um” I grab some clothes and stuff them into a box.

“But…but..but why?” IU asks in an almost in tears kind of voice.

“Because”

“Because?”

“Just because”

“Because why?...........UNNIE!”

“I want to be alone IU.”

“No!” IU ran over to JiYoon and back hug her. “I won’t leave you alone. If you have to cry just do it in front of me, I won’t tell anyone, I won’t make fun of you so just cry or scream at me.” IU started crying. “I don’t want you to go.”

“Are you stupid? Why are you crying?” JiYoon scold IU in order to maintain herself and not cry.

“I know you love him…why can’t you just be with him? Why are you running away?”

“…”

“Unnie…please don’t leave me. All I have is you, if you leave what am I going to do?”

I turn around and hug IU. “…I…I can’t stay here. If I do I might go crazy. Seeing him everywhere I go in Korea will drive me crazy, I need to go.” My voice cracked and tears came out without my permission. “I will always be with you no matter where I go. You can always call me and we can talk.”

“He loves you too Unnie I don’t understand why you two can’t be.” IU cried into my chest.

“He’s trying to protect me and I’m just trying to make things easier on him. He’s Yong JunHyung, he’s an idol but…I’m just a school teacher…we don’t fit in people’s eye.”

JunHYung pov

"We were on our way home and I injure my leg so he was just being a gentlemen and help me. We were wearing disguise because we were trying to prevent any rumors but we just made everything worst. I'm sorry, I should have told the truth from the beginning." 

There we have it everything was just a big misunderstanding. JunHYung's fan club had regain all the fans that were lost and life is back to normal for all those fan girls out there. I am reporter Kim have a good afternoon.


“She’s leaving.” YoSeob kept circling around me. “HYUNG!”

“AISH why are you so loud? I’m trying to watch the news.” I stood up and YoSeob pulls me back.

“Don’t you care? She’s leaving, this might be the last time you get to see her.”

“Good, it’ll make everything easier on me.” I push YoSoeb away and stood up to get away from him.

“HYUNG!” YoSeob follows me. “Hyung! Wait let’s go together!” “HYUNG!”

I stop walking and grabs his collar. “STOP IT OKAY JUST STOP IT!” I let go of him. “I can’t do nothing about it, if I ask her to stay…don’t you know what will happen? We aren’t regular people, we are idols celebrities. Everything we do we get judge by the public and our fans do you know how crazy some of them are? I’m just trying to protect her from this life of mines. I chose this kind of life and I don’t want to drag her in it. I thought about this so many times already YoSeob. I love her I really do but what can I do? I was blinded by her thinking it will be okay to be with her but I can’t. I don’t want her to suffer to be with me.”

“So you’re just gonna let her go?” YoSeob asks.

“Um, it's over YoSeob,this will be the last time.”