Chapter five

We're Still Married
Chapter five


IU followed me around the apartment. “Where did you two go? How do you even know him? WHAAAA my room mate knows Beast!”
“IU”
“HUH?”
“Go to sleep!”
She gave me the okay sign. “Okay”

I sat down on my bed. Was I too harsh earlier? ‘I wanted to live so I didn’t miss you’ I lay down and started kicking.

“AHHH why did I say that?” I roll over on my stomach and screamed into the mattress. I turn my head to my nightstand and saw the Beast calendar sitting there. I glare at his smiling face. “Why are you just now trying to get back into my life? Don’t you think it’s too late? Why didn’t you come sooner?”
IU knocked on my door “Unnie why are you screaming? I can hear you.”
I roll on my back and stare at the ceiling. “I just feel like screaming. Go to sleep.”

JunHyung pov

JiYoon had open in disbelief. “Why?”
The principal cleared his throat “He’s done with the stuff I need him to do. I thought he should you know get to know the kids since he will be here for a while.”
She looks over at me “He doesn’t even like kids.”
“Yah I like kids it’s just that they tend to not like me.”
“See Mrs. JiYoon he likes kids. Take good care of him.” The principal pats my back and smiled at JiYoon. She wasn’t so happy about this.

The bell for class to begin and kids started running in from outside. The principal left and JiYoon kept staring at me.

“Before you get involve with the kids read the rules and remember them.” She points to the wall. There was a huge poster with classroom rules on there.
“Good morning Mrs. JiYoon!” One of the boys came over and grab her hand. “What are we doing today?”
She squat down to his level and smiled “Good morning. How about we draw a picture for your mommy today? Your mommy likes it when you draw for her right?”
The boy nodded “But Mrs. JiYoon who’s him?” He pointed at me.
She looks up at me and smiled “He…is our new student. Jake why don’t you show JunHyung around the class room. I have to greet the other students.”
He held onto my hand “JunHyung let’s go”

We walked to the windows and he started talking “This is our plant for since class. Did you know blah blah blah blah….” I stop listening and looked over at JiYoon. She hugged all the students and brought them over to the circle table.

Jake tugs on my pant leg “JunHyung are you listening?”
“Hm? Oh yeah.”
“Let’s go to the circle table now.”

Jake ran off without me and joined the rest of the group. JiYoon came over with paper and crayons.

“Take one and pass it down please.”

The kids followed her instructions and happily chatted with one another.

“Today let’s draw your family.”
“OKAAAYYYYY!” the class reply her.

I took out the crayons in the box and looked around me. The students were busy coloring and laughing at each others drawing. The kid next to me looked over at me.

“What?”
He stared at my paper and quickly scribbles on it.
“Yah, this is mine. You have your own.” I scoot away from him.
He laughs and stuck out his tongue at me.
“Hey who do you think you are sticking your tongue at me?” I push his head away with my finger.
He put up his hand “MRS. JIYOON! He touched me. He was like this.” He mimics what I just did.
She looks over at me and then the kid. “Why don’t you read rule number five to JunHyung.”
The kid stands up and read the rule off the poster “Five, keep your hands and feet to yourself.”
“Good now go get JunHyung is shame badge.”
He ran over to her desk and came back with a red circle button. “You have been bad.” He pins it on my shirt.
SHAME was written on it with big bold black letters. I took it off and stood up “I don’t want this!”
“Yah JunHyung.” JiYoon points at me.
“Never mind I don’t want to know the kids. They are so evil.”
Jake put up his hand “Mrs. JiYoon YuHan started it. He scribbled on JunHyung’s paper first.”
JiYoon looks at YunHan “Is it true YuHan?”
He evilly smiles “I was just sharing my blue color.”
“YuHan did you ask if JunHyung wanted some of your blue color?”
The group of students shook their heads “NOO he didn’t.”
“Okay YuHan get’s the shame badge.”
“HA!” I hand him the badge.
JiYoon stops me “You wear it too, it doesn’t matter if he started it you should know better to not touch him.”
YuHan stuck out his tongue at me.

----

The girls of the classroom crowd around me. It was almost time to go home and we were waiting for the bus outside.

The girls looked up at me and started talking “Mister are you really JunHyung of Beast?”
Another girl shook her head “No way JunHyung of Beast looks more handsome then him.”
“No he is.”
Both of them look up at me “Can we have your autograph?” They asked in unison.
JiYoon walks over “Okay girls time to go home the bus is here.”
“Awww we wanted his autograph.” They ran off to the bus.
She stuck out her hand to me.
“What? You want my autograph too?”
“No, I want my shame badge back.”
I look at my shirt and unpin the red badge.

----

“I’m home.”

I walk towards the kitchen and saw mom cooking like usual.

She looks over at me “You’re home already?”
“Yeah.”
“How was today?”
“Okay”
“You should go wash up dinner will be kind of late tonight. Your dad is coming home today.”
“I have to go for a schedule, we’re doing a photo shoot today. I won’t be eating here tonight.”
Her face sadden “Okay, are you sleeping at your dorm house or are you coming back?”
“I don’t know if it gets late I’ll sleep over there.”
“Okay”
“Mom” She looks back at me “Sorry”
“It’s okay you can’t help it. You’re very busy.”

IU pov

I look through the window of a boutique and pout. “My beautiful bag…wait one more week for me okay. Just one more week then you and I we will be inseparable.” I sigh again before I back away from the window.

Nothing can make me smile right now other than that bag. Suddenly a van pulls up and people started to gather around. I saw the Cube logo and ran towards it jumping happily.

“It’s 4minute” “WHAAA” “Is it HyunAh?”

The crowd started cheering. “4minute 4minute 4minute”

I pull out my phone to take a picture of them when they got out. The door slid open and HyunAh was the first to come out follow by the other three. I can’t believe it I’m standing right in front of 4minute. The people behind me started pushing and I fell right in front of HyunAh’s feet.

“Are you okay?” A sweet appear.
I look up and saw HyunAh offering me her hand. “I-I-I’m okay.” I stood up without her help. I didn’t want to be killed by all the fans there.
“You’re all dirty. Come let’s go clean you up.”
“Me?”
She smiles “Yes you.”
“O-o-o-okay”

HyunAh held onto my hand and pull me along with her. The crowd whines in jealously. First time in my life people are envious of me, I was happy. When the mangers got in and shut the door HyunAh push me away from her.

“Why are you so clingy? Mary! Help her clean off and then send her off.”
“H-h-hyunAh”
“What?” She asked in an unfriendly way. “The types of people I hate the most are people like you. You pretend to fall in front of me and then I have to be nice and offer you to come in with me. You want to be close to me don’t you? Want to be friends? Want me to notice you?”
I shook my head “No…I just wanted a picture.”
“A picture so you can claim that you know me and go on the internet to brag about how you hanged out with me like we are close?”
“N-n-no” I step back “Never mind”

I pull my phone to look at the time. JiYoon had called me twice.

HyunAh snatch my phone out of my hand. “I told you no picture.” She threw my phone across the room and it crash onto the floor.
“YAH! How could you do that? I was just looking through my phone, I didn’t take pictures. I can’t believe I use to be a fan. You are…a monster.”
“What?” She step forward and I step back.
“Yah HyunAh what are you doing?” YoSeob appeared from behind me. “That’s not how you are supposed to act towards fans.” He looks at me “We meet again.”
“I told her no pictures and she didn’t listen.”
“I said I wasn’t taking a picture of you. I was just looking at my phone. You had no right to snatch it from me.”
Her manger brought over my phone. “She didn’t take any pictures.”
She rolled her eyes at me. “I’m letting you go this time.” The other girls called her over and she left.
YoSeob handed me my phone “Are you okay?”
“I’m fine. I’ll be going now.”
“Wait” He held onto my wrist. “I’ll send you.”

JiYoon pov

IU came in upset. She wouldn’t tell me what was wrong all she did was cried in her room and then hours later came out with a garbage bag full of 4minute stuff. I asked her why she was doing that but she didn’t say anything. She just switch the subject and asked about JunHyung and why I knew him.

“I can’t believe it. We been living together for so long and I didn’t even know you were married to him. WOW.”
“It’s all in the past, it doesn’t matter now.”
“Of course it matters what if he still wants to be with you unnie? I’m sure he still has feelings for you, just the way he looks at you I can tell he still wants you. And I know for sure you still think of him, even though you keep denying it.”
“Even if it is true do you think that him being with me is possible?”
“Why not? He’s an idol but living the idol life doesn’t last forever you know. It will end one day and idols are just like us, we’re all human.”
“I guess.”
IU stood up “I’m going to go to bed then unnie. I have bus duties in the morning.”
“Okay, good night.”

----

JunHyung had been gone for a week, he got busy. Today when he got in he was tired and very sleepy. He slept throughout the morning half of the day. Even when Yuhan bother him he didn’t care and continue sleeping. IU came and took the kids with her group to go play outside so JunHyung wouldn’t get bother by them.

I took a seat next to him and watch him sleep. I wonder what he was dreaming about. His facial expression wasn’t good. It was like he was in pain.

I tap his shoulder “JunHyung?”
He opens one of his eyes to look at me. “Huh?”
“Are you okay? You can leave if you’re not feeling well.”
He sat up and stretch. “I’m just tired. I had a photo shoot yesterday.”
“Oh, well if you’re tired you should have called in.”
“I’m okay,” He started wiping his sweat with some tissues.
“Okay then everyone is outside if you want you can come.”

Later in class he wasn’t sleeping no more but he kept stareing at me. I’m pretty sure my class was quiet carious at why he was stareing at me. They were paying more attention to him stareing at me then what I was reading. I looked at JunHyung. He didn’t even blank.

“Am I that beautiful?”
He unconsciously nodded making the kids giggle.
The kids started chanting “JunHyung and Mrs. JiYoon sitting in a tree K-I-S-S”
“Yah if you guys finish that everyone will be wearing the shame badge.”
JunHyung finally looks away “If you guys continue I’l give you guys autographs.”
They looked at me then at him. “K-I-S-S-I-N-G” Everyone handed him their paper and pass him a crayon. Everyone of them went home happy.

JunHyung waited for me in his car, he wanted to drive me home. I refused but he wouldn’t take no for an answer so I got in.

“Thanks for the ride.”
“You know…when I was sleeping in class today…I dreamed about you. It was a dream that I’ve been dreaming for a long time now. In my dream I try to catch up to you but I can never reach you…I run and run…”
“But then you disappear into a crowd…”
He looks at me. “Yeah, how did you know?”
“I dreamed that dream before.”
“Really? How weird. But anyways whenever I wake up from it…I always hope you would be there when I wake up. Today when I got up from that dream I saw you…my heart felt relieve. I don't know what I can do to make you come back to me but I will try. I can't let go of you. Even if you pretend not to know me even if you treat me badly I wont leave you.”

---------
A/N: OMG longest update I have ever written ^^