Chapter Thirteen

We're Still Married

 

 

“Another day of headache…” I put my head on my hands trying to get rid of the banging sensation vibrating through my skull.

“You’re lucky you only have to do this for two and a half more weeks. I have to put up with this until…never.” JoonKun sat up from his break. “Okay you can go have your break now.”

I nodded indicating I understood and headed towards the ladies room. As I walked towards the restroom HyunAh’s voice got louder and clear. I stop by the door and peeked in.

“Can you guys believe it out of all the girls in kpop fans wanted to see me as JunHyung’s leading lady for the music video.” HyunAh brags jumping in front of the mirror.

“Please HyunAh only sixty people voted in that stupid poll.” Hayoung laughs.

Naeeun turns to Hayoung “Are you sure it’s sixty? I heard it was like twenty and the staff had to go vote to get that sixty.”

HyunAh turns over to Naeun. “Shut up Naeun, don’t rub it in. At least I won.”

I made my presence known by walking in and giving them a small smile. They did the same back.

JunHyung pov

“HyunAh again?”

“Yep” JoonKun nodded his head.

“If you guys keep using HyunAh people are going to start rumors again.”

“Rumors? Wasn’t the first time true?” He raised one of his eyebrows.

I started twiddling my fingers. “…not really. It was one little peck on the cheek. We weren’t dating. I was just not feeling good and she did it thinking I would like it. It wasn’t really a rumor anyways. We weren’t known back then so people didn’t care and they didn’t know.”

“As long as things that happened in the mv stay in the mv you will be fine.”

----

The directors and the crew started cheering. The filming was over, after two days of non-stop filming and dancing it was over. The group got together and bowed to the staff and crew thanking them as loud as we can to show how grateful we were. 4minute came out next to us and did the same. When I stood up straight from bowing I saw JiYoon next to JoonKun clapping and bowing to the staff each carrying our bags.

I walked up to JiYoon and slip my bag off her shoulder. “I got it.” She didn’t say anything to me she just looked at my kind of dumbfounded and looked away as soon as YoSeob called her.

He ran over to her and grabs his bag from her hand. “Don’t worry about this sister-in-law.”

JiYoon looked at him confused. “Don’t call me that!”

“Hehehehehe sister-in-law JiYoon” YoSeob tease running away.

“Yah! You wanna die?” JiYoon held up a fist at him.

I grab her fist and brought it down. “People are looking.”

JiYoon looked around her and pull away from me. “Hurry up the van is leaving soon.”

I grab her wrist preventing her from leaving. “I drove here remember? We can leave by ourselves.”

“Oh, I forgot. Let me go find DongWoon first. I need to return his bag.” She removes my grip from her a little uncomfortable. “I’ll meet you in the car.”

HyunAh pov

Naeun pokes my side. “Guess what I just heard.”

“What?”

She leans in and whispers in my ear.

“Ughhh gosh I hate her. What am I supposed to do?”

“Give up on JunHyung duh.” Hayoung walks by laughing.

“Shut up Hayoung.” I thought about it for a moment. “I know.”

JiYoon pov

I found DongWoon and handed him his bag just before they left to go back to the dorm. Naeun appeared behind me.

“Naeun what are you doing here?” I ask.

“Unnie, JunHyung told me to come tell you to leave with the guys. He said he had an emergency so he had to leave.”

“What kind of emergency?”

“I’m not too sure…but he said he will see you at the company.”

“How am I suppose to the guys just left.”

“Umm I’m not sure. But our van is full already. I can ask oppa manger to call you a cab?”

“No I’ll just take the bus. Hurry up and go back before you get left behind too.”

“Ok unnie good night!”

JunHyung pov

“Oppa!” HyunAh called out to me.

“HyunAh…what are you doing here?”

“Oppa I got left behind.”HyunAh ran over to my side pouting.

“Oh, I’ll call a cab for you.”

“OPPA! You should offer me a ride. How are you just going to call me a cab? What if the cab doesn’t get here before you leave? Besides I haven’t talked to you in so long. We can get some alone time if you drop me off.”

“HyunAh”

“I know you’re still married to JiYoon but you’re just going to give me a ride, nothing else.”

“JiYoon will be in the car too. Won’t it feel awkward?”

“JiYoon? I just saw her left with the guys.”

“What?”

JiYoon pov

What was so important that he had to leave so fast? He couldn’t even call me to tell me. I stomp up to the Cube level and sat down in my office. I went through my phone and didn’t see any messages or miss calls.

“I wonder what happened? Or is he with HyunAh?”

I press JoonKun’s number. It ringed and ringed and then finally sent me to voice mail. I walked out of the office and saw some of the staff from the filming site.

“Excuse me, did any of the boys come back here?”

One of them looks at me and shook his head. “They all left for their dorm. No one’s here but us.”

“You sure?”

After confirming that the boys really did leave for their rooms I walked out of the office and back outside. It was already three in the morning but tomorrow was my day off so I didn’t want to spend the night in the office. I took my time and walked around thinking if I should call a cab and go home or find a sauna. I walked some more and like a sign from god telling me what to do, I saw a sauna in front of me and walked in.

I didn’t feel like going home anyways. I’ve been trying to stay away from JunHyung and try to act “normal” but I think he’s noticing something is wrong. Seeing him and HyunAh together makes me feel kind of guilty. What if I’m in their way? What if she wasn’t the only one who likes him? What if he liked her too? But then if he did why did he want to spend one month with me?

JunHyung pov

“What JunHyung what? It’s four in the morning and I have to get up at seven what do you want?” JoonKun’s sleepy voice came out from my phone.

“Sorry Hyung. But I was just calling to see if JiYoon came with you guys.”

“What? I thought you two left together?”

“HyunAh told me she left with you guys.”

“No she didn’t.”

“Where is she then?”

“How am I supposed to know? Did you try calling her?”

“No, I guess I’ll call her.” JoonKun hung up as soon as he heard “No”.

JiYoon pov

Pikachu Pikachu pika pika Pikachu!

My phone was going off. I remove the towel from my face and rolled over to grab it.

“Hello?”

“It’s four in the morning where are you?”

“Who is this?”

“Where are you?”

“JunHyung?” I yawn and looked around. “A sauna…”

“Why are you there?”

“You were the one who left me with no way to get home. Why are you calling me at four in the morning? You have a schedule at eight.”

There was silence for a moment.

JunHyung sighs “Should I come get you?”

“No, just go to sleep. I’ll see you tomorrow or something.” I yawn again and hung up.

I look around me and saw everyone asleep. My stomach started to growl. I haven’t eaten anything since lunch yesterday. I walked to the counter and saw the lady owner sleeping. I didn’t want to bother her so I walked outside and started looking for a twenty four hour mini mart. The streets were now filled with drunk guys trying to get home. The younger college students were now asleep and the shops were beginning to close. I ran across the street and bump into a drunk guy who was walking all over the place.

“Yah! You little brat who do you think you are bumping into me? You wanna die?”

I bow to him since I didn’t want any trouble and I saw that the store I wanted to go to only had one bowl of ramen left. I have to go in before anyone else got to it first. “Sorry”

I try to walk away but he held onto me. “You think that’s going to get you off the hook?”

“I’m sorry sir, I’m in a rush. I already apologized what more do you want from me?”

“With a pretty face like that let’s go grab one more round of drink.”

“No thank you” I flick his grip off me and continue walking.

“I’m not done talking to you yet!” I felt his hands on the back of my head. He grabs a hold of my hair and yanks me back. With his sudden movement I lost my balance and fell backwards hitting the side of my head on the cold cement.

“Ahh” I sat up and saw him standing over me.

“Now I’m going to ask you one more time nicely-“

“NO. The answer is no, no matter how many times you ask me.” I cut him off making him even angrier.

His hands came charging at me trying to choke me but I quickly crawled out of his way. He lost his balance and fell. I kicked him where it hurt the most and stood up. Again he grabs me but now it was my ankle. This guy just wasn’t going to give up. I try to wiggle him off but he held on and when I got tired of fighting him back he pulled my ankle causing me to fall again. He suddenly stood up surprising me and started dragging me. You would think the people around us would help but then again they were just all drunks. He drags me by the leg into a dark ally and I heard something click sending pain through my leg.

“Since you refuse my drinking offer why don’t we do something a little more fun?” He started ing his shirt in front of me.

“NO” I backed up but he kept walking forward. My leg was still in pain from him dragging me and because of the click I heard I wasn’t able to get up. He got down on his knees and started crawling towards me. “I said NO!” I felt a huge hand hit me on my cheek. Did he just hit me? I kept moving back until I felt a cold brick wall hitting my back. He stopped in front of me and traps me in between his arms. My body started shaking, I’m pretty sure it was shaking for a while now but I didn’t notice until now. My mind had gone blank and I froze.

I felt his lips on my neck and it sent chills down my spine. I push him but he stopped me by holding on to my hands and pinning them to my side. I couldn’t let this happen so I screamed. Even though the street was just filled with drunks I thought I still had a chance of escaping if a store owner heard me. It felt like forever screaming and trying to get him off me. No one was coming and I had almost given up hope.

“JiYoon” Was the last thing I heard before blacking out but I felt safe. I felt the touch of the man’s lips lift off of me and a familiar pair of arms wrapping themselves around me.