Chapter Fourteen

We're Still Married

 

Chapter Fourteen

I rub my face into my pillow and wiped off the drool coming down.

“Morning”

“Morning” I reply. “Wait what?” I lift up my head and saw JunHyung. “What are you doing here?” I try to get up from his chest but he pushes me back down.

“Shhhh” People might hear us.

I look up and saw a towel over the both of us. I was sleeping on his chest.

I lift up my head “When did you get here?”

“I saved you.” He pokes my head.

“Save? I don’t remember being saved.”

He pokes my head again “Babo, are you still mad at me? You’ve been acting weird. What did I do?”

“Don’t call me an idiot.” I hit his chest. I lift the towel and peeked out. “Yah! Don’t you have a full schedule today?” I tried to get off him but he held on to me.

“JoonKun cleared them all out.”

I hit his arm. “Let go of my waist.”

“Let’s stay a little longer.” He closed his eyes.

“Yah!”

“Yah” He mocks me and laughs. “Go back to sleep.” He pushes my head back down onto his chest.

“It’s your day off and you just want to sleep?”

“Um”

“I’m hungry.” I whine.

“Let’s sleep some more.” He whines back.

“But I’m hungry.” He didn’t answer me back. I waited and waited (30 seconds had pass) then sigh. “I’m hungry.” He opened one of his eyes to glare at me. I felt my face blush and hid my face into his chest. “Fine let’s sleep a little more.”

JunHyung’s pov

I pat her head. “You like sleeping on my chest don’t you.”

“To be honest, your chest has gotten squishier then I remember.”

“What! I have been working out.” I sounded a little offended.

“Well it’s not working.” She pokes my chest.

I gently push her off and sat up. “Don’t sleep on it then.” I cover my chest with my hands.

JiYoon sat up and quickly threw the towel on her head over mines. She came under the towel and glare at me. “Idiot, what if someone recognized you?”  She made a frown like she was in pain.

“What’s wrong?”

“My ankle, it hurts.”

“Let me see.”

She stops me. “No. It’s okay. Let’s get out of here before people start to notice.”

“Can you walk?”

“Let me see.” She slowly stood up with my help and slowly limps off into the ladies room to go change.

JiYoon pov

“You could put me down now. I have crutches now. The doctor said I will be fine with them.” He continues to walk like he didn’t hear me.

“Are you still hungry?”

“If I am what are you going to do about it?”

“Feed you DUH”

I laugh. “Fine, feed me I’m really hungry.”

“But we need to do something first.”

“What?”

JunHyung enter a costume store and handed me a wig and sunglasses.

“Why do I need this?” I picked up the wig and sunglasses.

“I don’t want to be the only one weirdly dressed.” He put on a cap and a rainbow color wig.

“Maybe you wouldn’t look so weird if you had gotten a regular looking wig.” I pull of the rainbow wig and laugh. “BABO!”

“They only have girl wigs.” He snatches the rainbow wig back.

“Why did you get me a blonde wig?”

“It was the only color left.”

I pull on the wig and sunglasses. “I think we should just not wear these.”

“We have too.” He kneels down with his back facing me. “I’ll piggy back you.”

“I have crutches.”

“You walk so slow in them.”

“SO! No one is telling you to wait for me.”

“Just hurry” He wraps his arms around my knee area and pulled me forward onto him.

I hid my face in his back as he walked through the street trying to pick a place to go into. I didn’t see if people were looking but I knew they were from the whispers and giggles. He walked for another ten minutes talking to himself about what he wanted to eat.