Chapter four

We're Still Married
Chapter four



IU leans back in her chair with the news paper in her face. She seems upset.

“Yah, what’s wrong?”
“What’s wrong? Are you serious? You’re his biggest fan and you don’t know?” She sat up straight and showed me the news paper. “JunHyung is going on a break for personal reasons.”
“So?”
“So? You know how this is it’s either he got into trouble or…the company is thinking about letting him go. Besides Cube said that Beast’s new mini album was going to drop soon but now it’s push back and they don’t know when it will be release.”
“I’m pretty sure it’s nothing.”
IU read the headline again “I waited for so long for them to comeback to Korea and now I have to wait even longer.”
Yoona the other kindergarten teacher ran over to us “Did you guys hear? There will be a volunteer coming in today.”
“Volunteer?”
She nodded “Apparently his name is Jaesoon.”
“Jaesoon? Are you sure it’s not a she?”
“Positive I over heard the principal talking and it’s a he.”
IU laughs “What a weird name for a guy.”
The principal came into the teacher’s office “I see Yoona has already spread the news.”
Yoona cutely smiles “Sorry Sir.”
“Well then I need someone to give him a little tour and make sure he fits in any volunteers?”
IU stood up and gab her books “I have a morning class today.”
“I have a morning class too.” Yoon follows IU out.

The other four teachers had classes too.

“That leaves you Mrs. JiYoon.”
“I have classes too since Sunny called in sick today. Sorry.”
“Aigoo I guess it has to be me then.”

JunHyung pov

This place isn’t that big how can he talk for so long? I followed behind the principal as he showed me around the building it wasn’t big there were about ten rooms, eight class rooms(about 8-10 kids per room) and then the principal’s office and the teacher’s office. Outside was very simple and plain a yard with a bug oak tree. The playground contained a swing set and a slide.

“Well that should be it Mr. Jaesoon.”
“You can call me JunHyung.”
“Okay JunHyung. You can start by mowing the lawn.”
“Mowing the lawn?”

JiYoon pov

I walked out to the yard and saw all the kids gathering under the oak tree. They had their heads tilted up and mouth open wide.

“What are you guys doing?”

They pointed up at the tree. What was up there? I looked up and saw a body falling down.

“AHHHHH” All the kids screamed and ran off.

I closed my eyes and prayed it wouldn’t hurt when the person landed on me. I felt their weight on top of me and the warm grass below me. I kept my eyes closed. I’m going to kill who ever it is on top of me. Who is this person anyways?

“Are you okay?”
It was a guy’s voice.
“Are you hurt?”
Am I hearing things? Sounded like…JunHyung. I open my eyes and saw him. “You…” I push him off me. “You…what are you doing here?”
The kids came running back “Mrs. JiYoon are you okay?”
I nodded “I’m fine.”
JunHyung handed the kite to them. “Here I got it down.”
“You went up there to get that? That’s been stuck up there since last year.”
He glares at the kids “They told me they just lost it.”
The kids ran behind me “Mrs. JiYoon let’s go play.”
“Oh…okay.”

We walked away from him and played on the other side of the yard. IU came out running to me and back hugs me.

“Can you believe it unnie. JunHyung from Beast is here.” She squeals into my back.
“Yah calm down we’re still at work you know.”
“Yeah but I can’t help it. This is too unreal.” She lets go of me “Unnie he keeps looking at you. Does he like you?”
“Me?” I stop playing and looked over at JunHyung he was glaring at me “So creepy, maybe he’s looking at the kids.”

The bus for the kids pulled up into the parking lot.

“It’s time to go home already?” IU asks scratching her head.
I look at my watch it was already three. “Kids lets go get ready to leave. Everyone back inside.”
They started complaining “Awww” “Let’s play some more.” “I don’t want to!”
IU started clapping her hands “Alright let’s get going now. You guys don’t want to go home to your mommy?”

The kids stop playing and ran inside.

JunHyung pov

I watch as she helped the kids onto the bus. They happily hug her as they got on to the bus with another teacher. JiYoon waves to them from outside and waited until the bus was out of her site to come back inside. I quickly got back to my job; I was sweeping the floor and picking up the trash in the class rooms. She walked pass the room I was in and stop. Did she want to say something?

“You can leave now. School hours are over.” She continues to walk back to her class room.
I followed her to her class room. “You, why did you run away the other day? You don’t know me?”
“I don’t know you. You don’t know me.”
“Why are you like this?”
IU pops out from behind me “You two know each other?”
JiYoon turns around to grab her bag. “I’ll see you later IU. I’m leaving first.” She walk pass us without saying anything to me.
IU scoot closer to me “Oppa…can I have your autograph?” She hands me a piece of paper and pen. “JiYoon she’s a really big fan of yours I don’t know why she’s acting like that. Maybe she’s just shy.”
“She’s a big fan of mines?”
“Yeah she collects everything with your face or name on it.”
“Really?” I hand her back her paper and pen. “I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

I ran out to see if I can still catch her.

JiYoon pov

I walked out and was grab by two guys in suits before I even got out of the door.

“YAH! What are you two doing?” I looked at them, they looked familiar.
“Drop her.” JunHyung…

The guys did what they were told and drop me. I landed on my behind. They really did drop me.

“You guys can leave now.” JunHyung orders them and they left. They must be his bodyguards. He offers me his hand and I push it away. “Yah JiYoon-ah,”
I stood up and turn away from him “What?”
“Why are you being like this?” JunHyung turns me around and pin me to the wall. “WAE?”
“OMG…what are you two doing?” It was IU. She had open and her hands over her glasses.
“If you don’t mind I’m taking your unnie for a while.”
IU uncovers her glasses and happily agreed “Take all the time you need.”

He tightly held on to my hand and drags me out with him.

JunHyung pov

I pulled over to the side of a street, not sure which street it was but I just stop and we sat in silence. I look over at her, she was staring out the window with an annoyed face.

I cleared my throat to break the silence.
JiYoon looks over at me “That’s why I don’t want to know you. Did you forget who you are? What if it was someone other than IU who saw us? What will you say to them?”
“You were looking out for me then?” A smile creped onto my face. “I will tell them that we are friends. That’s the excuse I will use if someone saw us. That’s the excuse idols use all the time. We just tell them ‘We’re friends’ and then they leave us alone.”
She leans back in her seat. “What do you want to talk about? Hurry, I don’t have all day.”
“Lots of things. Why did you leave? How are you living?”
“I left because I wanted to and I’m living just fine thank you for asking. Now if you’re done I’m leaving.” She opens the door.
“Did…you miss me?”
She step out and before she closed her door “If I missed you what difference will it make? Will you come back to me? Will you leave everything for me? If I missed you…I don’t think I would have ever moved on with my life…so I didn’t miss you. I wanted to live on so I didn’t miss you.”

---------
A/N: no replies =[ but thanks for all the comments ^^ i do read them