Chapter Fifth Teen

We're Still Married

 

“WHAT IS THIS?” JooKun threw a bunch of pictures onto the table.

I lean back and rolled my eyes. “I don’t know you tell me.”

“I thought you and JiYoon were together?”

“We are.”

“Then why did these pictures of you and HyunAh pop up on the internet?”

“What?” I lean forward and grab the pictures JooKun had thrown on the table. “She’s not HyunAh.”

JooKun smacks the back of my head. “THERE’S ANOTHER GIRL?”

I rub my head. “No, I meant that’s JiYoon. She was wearing a wig.”

“Really?” JooKun pick up a picture and closely stared at it.

“She looks pretty huh. I didn’t believe my eyes when I saw her in that wig either.” I chuckle.

JooKun sighs “Why did she have to wear a blond wig? People think it’s you and HyunAh because of the blond hair.”

“Just tell them it’s not her.”

“Are you crazy? You want me to say it’s your manger?”

“I’m tired of all the scandals with HyunAh. I see her as a younger sister only.”

“We still can’t say it’s your manger.”

“Why not?”

“Don’t act dumb JunHyung, you know exactly why. It will be chaos if you announce your marriage to JiYoon.” JooKun hands me a piece of paper. “Just follow the paper and everything will be fine.”

I scan through the paper and crumble it up into a ball. “I don’t want to.”

“It’s the only way. It’s only pretend.”

“I don’t want to play pretend with HyunAh hyung.”

“Just for a while JunHyung please. In the spot light it will be you and HyunAh but in reality it’s you and JiYoon.” He sighs “At least think about it.”

“NO. I’m not doing this.” I stood up from my seat and stomp out of the office.

JiYoon pov

“OMO JIYOON MANGER!!!” A bunch of fan outside of cube came running to me as I approach the building. They gather around me and bow in unison. “UNNIE PLEASE PASS THIS OVER TO OUR BEAST OPPA”

I was kind of surprised. “Oh..o.o.okay” I stutter. It was the only answer I can give them. Imagine if I said no, I’m pretty sure I would get jump and still ended up having to bring Beast the gifts.

All the girls even the guys did a little scream and started piling gifts onto my arms.”Unnie you have to make sure they get this.” “Noona tell HyunSeung HYung to put this on his face every night before he sleeps. It really helps with dark circles.” “Unnie let’s eat lunch sometimes we can talk about Beast together.” “Unnie thank you!” “You’re our favorite manger.” “Noona these are very expensive shoes for HyunSeung BE CAREFUL WITH THEM! Thank you.”

It took forever to bring in the gifts and taking them up into the office for JooKun to check. After the last load I headed to the dance room. Apparently JunHyung was missing and I had to find him. In the dance room was HyunSeung. He was so into his dance he didn’t even notice me. In the play room YoSeob and DongWoon was playing a game of ping pong and DongWoon was winning. KiKwang and DooJoon were getting ready to head out to the salon and get make up before heading to their day schedule. I walked around 4minute’s floor and only saw workers cleaning and running around with phones in one hand while the other one held new concept outfits. 4minute was getting ready for a comeback since Cube had decided to push Beast’s comeback further. I got out of the building and went to the parking lot to JunHyung’s car. In his red Mercedes-Benz he was in the drives seat knocked out.  I walk up to the window and knock. He open one of his eyes and smiled as he saw me.

I signal for him to roll down his window and he obeyed. “What are you doing out here?” I ask.

“Want to go somewhere with me?” JunHyung asks avoiding my question.

“Where?”

“Somewhere.”

“JooKun is looking for you.”

He sighs and closes back his eyes. “Are you coming or not?”

“What’s wrong? Did something happen?”

“Five…four…three…two” He opens his eyes and looks at me like ‘what are you waiting for’.

“Fine but when we get back you have to go see JooKun. He said it was important.” I walk over to the passenger side and got in.

After about two hours of non-stop driving we stop. He got out first and started walking towards a tree. I step out of the car and instantly knew where we were. This was where it all started. I searched for JunHyung and found him sleeping under a shady tree. I took a seat next to him and looked around. This was how our marriage started. I was sitting under this tree sleeping and JunHyung fell off the branch and landed on me. This was also where our first cpr kiss happen. As I was looking around the area I felt JunHYung’s head on my lap.

With his eyes still closed he asks “Remember this place?”

“Um” I nodded.

“Lots of memories right?” He opens his eyes and pointed to the swings. “As kids we use the swings as our baby’s crib. We use to place your doll on the seat and rock it to sleep.”

“You remember.”

“And that monkey bar dome it was our house. By the flower trees was where we got married over and over again in the spring. You would only marry me in the spring because that was when it was the prettiest. The flowers on the trees would be blooming and every time the wind blew the flowers would fall off.”

“Every spring you would go to that mini mart and buy me a ring from the toy machine for twenty five cents so you could propose to me.”

JunHyung look up at me with sad eyes. “I’m sorry I never gave you your dream wedding.”

“I’m sorry you actually married me.” I laughed trying to joke but it didn’t work he looked even sadder.

“If I had to do it over a hundred times I would…marry you again.”

I shook my head no. “You’re JUNHYUNG you can get any girl you want. You wouldn’t do it again.”

JunHyung sat up and sighs. “Let’s go.”

“Where?”

“You’ll see.”

JunHyung pov

She stops walking and froze. Her eyes were starting to get watery and her body shaking.

“It’s okay” I walk back to her and held her hand. As we got closer to the house I felt her squeeze my hand. “The current owner allowed us an hour to look around.” I open the gate and invited her in. “Welcome home JiYoon.”

Tears were rolling down her cheeks as we stood there in front of her old house. Not much had change. She squeezes my hand harder.

“Remember our first time drinking together? It was on the porch with our fathers.”

“Um” JiYoon nodded. “We ended up sleeping on the couch together and woke up to our moms taking pictures of us.”

JiYoon pov

We sat side by side on the little dock with our feet dipped in the water. I look over at him, he was starring off to space

“Why did you come here?” I ask.

“He blanks a couple time and looked at me. “I always come here when I’m tired, stress or just need time thinking.”

“What are you thinking about?”

“Stuff.”

 “Stuff like what?”

“You’ll find out soon.” JunHyung looks at his watch. “We should get going JoonKun must be running around crazy by now, I’ll have to go talk to him.”

JunHyung pov

“I really have no choice.” I sigh “Hyung…”

“I’m sorry JunHyung. I can’t help you much, all I can do is try and protect your public image.”

“I know…”

“So you’re really going to do it?”

“What other choice do I have?”

JiYoon pov

“Left me again…why does he keep leaving me behind when we work at the same place?” I pouted as I walked down the driveway to the taxi I called earlier.  At the end of the drive way there was also a weird old man in all black waving to me. “Good Morning, do I know you?”

“Good morning Miss. Jeon JiYoon you have been serve.” He hands over a yellow envelope.

“Serve what?” I took the envelope and took out the papers. “Divorce?” I look at my cell phone calendar. “We still have couple more days left.” I look at the man. “Where’s Jun Hyung?” Before I even let him answer me I dial JunHyung’s number. It ringed and then suddenly I was transfer to voice mail. “Ignoring me now?” I dial JoonKun’s number. “Hello! JoonKun is JunHyung there?”

“He’s getting ready for a press conference.”

“For what?”

“He didn’t tell you?”

“Obviously no.”

“JiYoon…”

“Don’t tell me. He should be the one telling me.”

I hung up the phone and quickly got into the cab forgetting about the lawyer man. I ran up the stairs to the conference room and the security blocked me.

“You can’t go in.”

“WAE? I’m him manger.”

“According to JoonKun you are no longer working here. You shouldn’t even be in the building.”

“What?”

“You have to leave miss.”

“I-I-I…”

The security grabs my arm and pulled me out of the building. Outside all the fans ran over towards me crying.

“What is going on? Why is JunHyung and HyunAh on tv together?”

I shook my head. “I don’t know.”

Two fans help me up on my feet and took me over to the convince store across from Cube where there was more fans crying and watching the press conference on tv. What was going on? Suddenly the fans quiet down. JunHyung was about to speak.

“HyunAh and I...we’re sorry to have kept our dating relationship from the public. Now we are coming forward and asking that our fans and the public give us their blessing…”

All the fans fell down to their knees and cried as they heard JunHyung. My knees almost gave up on me too. My legs felt numb and I was confused. Why did he have to do this? I turned around and ran towards the parking structure and waited for JunHyung to get out. Just as I expected JunHyung came out to his car after the conference to get away from the reporters and further questions.

“What are you doing here?” He asks.

“Why are you doing this? If you were going to end up doing this to me why did you suggest we stay together for another month? What was the point? Why did you have to come back in my life and change everything? Why did you have to play with my feelings? I was just about to…” I shook my head. “Nevermind”

“You were just about to what?”

“Forget it.” I took out a pen and quickly sign the papers. “Here” I threw the papers on his car. “We’re done now right?”

JunHyung picked up the papers. “You wanted this anyways right? From the star you wanted this, why are you so worked up about it? You should be happy.”

I nodded. “I hope we never meet each other again.”

 

--------------------------------------

ummmm idk how i got to this point but yeah...i might revise this later

read my oneshot as you wait for the next update ^^ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/47885/welcome-to-the-dark-side-beast-edition-beast-dongwoon