What Have I Done?

Undercover Cop

 

Baekhyun's POV
 
"Jihae! Are you okay?" I looked down at her while putting on the handcuffs around Chanyeol's arms.
 
"Baekhyun I-" She said but I interrupted her.
 
"It's okay.. You're gonna be alright.."
 
"Baekhyun.. You don't understand I-"
 
"Thank goodness we finally got him.."
 
"BAEKHYUN! CAN YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!!" She yelled, "HE'S MY COUSIN!!!"
 
"Huh?" I was confused.. "What are you talking about?"
 
"UGH! BAEKHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET HIM GO!"
 
"But-... Okay " I said and took off the handcuff off his arms..
 
"Baekhyun, what's going on..?" Chanyeol asked..
 
"Then why did you yell?!?" I asked Jihae ignoring Chanyeol's question for a while..
 
"I tripped! That's all!!! and he was trying to help me up!" She said. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!"
 
Oh shoot! What did I just do?? "Then how come no one told me that you guys were cousins?!" I asked.. I was trying to avoid their questions for a while.
 
"NO ONE KNOWS EXCEPT FOR SEHUN!" Jihae yelled.. "JUST TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON!"
 
"Yeah.. Baekhyun, you scared me.. a lot.." Chanyeol's voice sounded weak.. I felt bad..
 
I sighed, there was nothing else I could do now..but tell them the truth.. "Well.. I'm actually a cop.. I'm not a student, I'm not 18, I'm 23..I- I was just trying to catch the killer."
 
"What?!" They both said at the same time.
 
"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt any of you guys.. I was just trying to do my job.."
 
"Well you weren't doing a good job.." Jihae glared at me.. 
 
"I'm sorry.. and..so..if you guys are cousins, does that mean your dead cousin and his dead sister are the same person?" I asked..
 
"Umm. Yeah.. " Chanyeol said.
 
Wow.. This just happened so fast. Sigh~ I was so confused at that moment.
 
"I'm really really sorry Chanyeol.." I said..
 
"It's okay.. whatever, just forget about it.." He said and went out through the door.
 
"So.." Jihae said as we saw Chanyeol leave, "You're a cop huh?"
 
"Yep.." I said..
 
"Well do you need help??" She asked. Help? Did she really ask me if I needed help? Of course I did! OMG YES I DID! Oh thank Lord!