Goodbye~

Undercover Cop

 

Baekhyun's POV
 
Sehun and I went into my room leaving Jihae and Chanyeol to talk in the other room, I was really glad Chanyeol was willing to forgive her. Sehun and I did a good job. Sehun helped me pack up my stuff since I had my left arm injured. I had to go back to Seoul tomorrow. I had no reason to stay here anymore but at the same time, I didn't want to leave.
 
"Jihae is going back to Busan next month.." Sehun said, "Her mom found out about it.."
 
"Oh.." I sighed, I wished I had something better to say than just 'Oh'  "I'm going back to Seoul tomorrow so I guess this will be the last time seeing you."
 
"I'll miss you hyung.." Sehun smiled.
 
"I'll miss you too, thank you for everything.." I said and approached him to give him a friendly goodbye hug.
 
"I'll should go now," Sehun said and handed me an envelope, "this is from Jihae.."
 
Sehun turned around and left.. I struggled to open the letter with one hand and placed it flat on the ground so I could read it.
 
Dear Baekhyun,
 
I'm really sorry for everything, if it wasn't for me all this wouldn't have happened. It's all my fault. I'm regretting every single thing I've done starting from killing my own cousin.. I shouldn't have done that. It didn't help anything, it just made it worse. After she died David teacher did tell me he loved me, but..he was just drunk. I believed his words that day, but the next day he told me it was just a mistake, he said he was just going through a lot because his loved one died. David never loved me after she was gone, I should have known he would have never returned my feelings no matter what happened. He just kept loving her even though she wasn't there anymore. I know I deserve a really bad punishment and I promise I'll live everyday day of my life regretting all the horrible things I've done. I'll make sure I won't be happy. I'm sorry again for what happened. I hope you'll heal soon. I won't ever appear in front of your face again.. Thanks for everything.  -Jihae
 
I sighed and I noticed I was tearing up a little. I put the letter away and finished the rest of my packing. When I was done I got up and went over to Chanyeol's room and he was just sitting there looking up at the ceiling..
 
"Chanyeol..Can I talk to you for a second..?" I asked sitting down next to him.
 
"Sure.." He said with forcing on a small smiled..
 
"I'm leaving tomorrow.." I sighed.. "But-"
 
"What?! Why so sudden?" He asked.
 
"My job is done here, I need to go back.." I said looking down and started to nervously play with my fingers.
 
"I'll miss you Baekhyun....A lot." 
 
"Chanyeol.... I- I like you.." I said looking up to look into his eyes..
 
"I- I don't know what to say......I'm sorry..I can't accept your feeling, Baekhyun..... I- I have no confidence in making you happy.."
 
"But- I thought you liked me!!! Then why did you come to the hospital everyday when I was unconscious?!? Why did you hold my hand really tight when I woke up?!? Then why did you let me sleep with you here when I was scared? WHY?!" I said starting to raise my voice a bit. I felt like my heart was quickly shredding into pieces.
 
"Baekhyun I- " He sighed..
 
I grabbed my crutches struggling to get up and I almost fell but Chanyeol quickly got up and grabbed me just in time before I fell. I pushed him away trying really hard not to cry in front of him and carefully ran over to my room closing the door shut behind me.. I leaned against the closed the door and started to slide down to the floor grabbing my knees and crying against it.. I thought he liked me. 
 
~
 
I woke up early at 5 in the morning. My boss came to pick me up early since he had work to do later. Before I wrote a note on a posted note for Chanyeol and sticked it on his door, 'I'm sorry I'm leaving without a goodbye, have a nice life, I truly loved you..'
 
I also stopped by at Jihae's house and dropped a small response note in her mail box. 'Jihae.. Don't blame yourself too much. I bet your cousin already forgave you, I know she wouldn't want you to see you suffer. Please be happy.. It was nice having you as a friend.I hope we'll be able to meet again someday. Goodbye..'
 
I was all set ready to go.. When I got home from that long drive it was already 7AM. I was tired to death and laid down to rest until I heard my phone ring. I reached over to my phone. It was a text message......from Chanyeol.
 
'I wish you left with a goodbye. But I know it's my fault..I'm sorry Baekhyun..
I hope you meet someone better than me..
I wish you happiness..and... I liked you too..'
 
I held my phone onto my chest and closed my eyes.. A single tear drop strolled down my face... Goodbye Chanyeol.
 
-
 
THE END!
 
:)    V 
      V 
      V 
      V 
      V 
 
HEHE JUST KIDDING! I would never do that to baekyeol <3 Thanks for reading..
I'll be posting the last chapter tomorrow :)) PLEASE COMMENT AND  SUBSCRIBE!~ 사랑해요 <3