It was him..

Undercover Cop

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up with Chanyeol peacefully sleeping next to me, he was sleeping like an angel and I smiled before I knew it.. Was I falling for him? I moved a strand of hair away from his eyes so I could see his face properly. I quickly got up so I would be able to leave before he wakes up, I wouldn't know what to say and he would probably tease me about how I was last night during the movie. He probably thought I was a coward or something.. Sigh~
 
It was too early to go to school so I went to a cafe to get a drink and something to eat since I never skipped breakfast no matter what. I also called my boss telling him that I would be keeping my eye on David and I asked him to make a background check on him since he seemed really suspicious. I sighed as I finished my food and checked my watch and there was still like 45 minutes left for school. I decided to go early since I didn't know what to do and it took me 20 minutes to walk over anyways. When I got to school there was already some students there, but not too many. I walked through the hallways to go to my class and saw David walking my way..
 
"Hey Baekhyun, you're early.." David smiled brightly.. 
 
"Good morning teacher.." I said quietly too tired from the walk and the lack of sleep. 
 
"You're doing pretty good for a new student.." He said. LoL what was he saying? I didn't even do my homework, "Well, I wanna treat you dinner tonight if you can of course.."
 
"Umm.. Sure." I said, I didn''t really wanna go but I knew I had to. 
 
"Great! Meet me at the gym at 8 okay.." He said.. But why so late? I always ate dinner like at 6. But that wasn't important right now.
 
"Kay.." I said putting on a fake smile and he walked away giving me a pat on the back.
 
I went into the classroom and there were only like half of the students in here. None that I really wanted to talk to.. I sighed and threw my bag underneath my desk and sat down immediately putting my head down. I wondered why David wanted to buy me dinner, but it didn't matter, I thought maybe I would find something useful this time.. 
 
As time went by more students started to come in and so did Jihae and Sehun.. Jihae looked at me the minute she came in and awkwardly sat on her seat next me, "Hey Baekhyun.." She said putting on a nervous smile. I looked so obvious. Chanyeol came in and everybody started to quiet down and going back to their seat.. Chanyeol looked my direction and it seemed like he was a little worried..Dang it.. I should have left him a note or something. 
 
Class started and I looked behind me and I saw that JiYoung wasn't there, her friend looked like she was about to cry, she had her head down the whole time. I think she was her only friend.  I sighed and turned back around..
 
After school I was about to go home and I heard someone call me from behind. I turned around and saw Chanyeol running towards me..
 
"You going home?" He asked. "Let's go together.." He smiled and put his arms around me.
 
I jumped a little at his sudden action, "Uh yeah.. sure hehe.."
 
"So what do you want for dinner?" He asked with his arms still around me, I was getting a little nervous there.
 
"I- umm. I'm actually meeting David teacher tonight, he said he's buying me dinner.." 
 
"Oh..okay then.."
 
When we got home Chanyeol went straight to his room to grade some papers and I didn't know what to do. I still had 4 hours until it was time to go meet David teacher. I put my handcuff in my pocket so I wouldn't forget it later, I might need it tonight if I do this right. While I waited I went through my investigation notebook to check if there was anything useful but I got nothing, I also took a quick nap. When I woke up it was already 7:45, wow! How long was I asleep, it was probably from the lack of sleep. I quickly got up and ran to the school as fast as I could. I didn't want to be late. I arrived to the gym relieved to see David wasn't here yet, I tried to catch my breath until I heard a voice coming from behind me.
 
I turned around and felt a hard kick on my stomach and I fell on the ground. "Hello officer Byun.." It was David..He kind of had a evil-ish smile on his face.. I didn't like it, I can't believe Jihae told him..What was with that girl? "So you were an officer huh..?" He said approaching me, I quickly got up and I took a step back as he kept getting closer and closer to. "You shouldn't have come here little boy.."
 
"Why-y? Why are you-u doing thi-s?" I stuttered rubbing my stomach from the pain. I took out my handcuffs and tried to grab his wrists to put it around him but he pushed me back to the ground.
 
"Let me tell you a story.." He smirked, "I'll tell you everything, isn't that what you want? You won't end up alive anyways..I already got rid of who knows how many people, another one won't make a difference right?" He said pinching my cheeks really hard and letting it go with a red mark left behind.
 
I tried to get up again but he kicked me on the stomach again and I heard something crack.. "JUST LISTEN!" He yelled at me and I felt something cold and hard hit my arm. 
 
"AHHH!!!" I screamed in pain. I saw David holding a metal baseball bat in his hand and I guessed that was what he hit me with just a second ago..I had no strength to get up anymore and I started coughing violently with a little blood coming out of my mouth..
 
"Don't you wanna hear the story? Just stay still.." He said with a scary look on his face.. I knew if I moved again something bad might happen so I just stayed still on the ground wincing in pain. "Last year, there was a female student who fell in love with me, I thought she was just one out of other hundreds of students who bothered me. But no, she was different, I kept thinking about her a lot, and I realized...oh I think I might have fallen for this girl.. I tried to avoid her as much as possible but I didn't wanna see her hurt anymore because of me so I just confessed my feelings for her. I was happy, but one day, she just died!!" He started to tear up a little, "BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE SHE JUST DIED BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO! SHE HAD ME!! IF IT WASN'T FOR THOSE GIRLS SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE NEXT TO ME!" He started yelling and but this time with angry tears streaming down his face. He wiped off his tears before he continued and he tried to catch his breath from all the yelling, "That's why I decided to kill them all! I still have four more to go, and with you around won't help.." I saw him raise the bat and closed my eyes shut in fear. I felt the bat hit my head, my head throbbing, and my vision quickly starting to blurr.
 
"HEY! Who's there?" I heard someone yell and I think I saw a light before I was slowly falling unconscious.. "Hey..............wake...." That was the last thing I heard before I was totally out of it..I thought I also heard Chanyeol's voice, but it was probably just my imagination. I still had too many things to do, all I had in mind then was please don't let me die..I still had to....confess my feelings to Chanyeol.  
 
-
 
Poor little Baekkie :( I felt horrible writing this..
Comment and Subscribe <3