The Surprise

Undercover Cop

 

Baekhyun's POV
3 MONTHS LATER~
 
I went to work early in the morning greeting all my co-workers with a smile on my face. I had a long rest for a month after I was fully recovered, all I did was sleep and eat so I think I gained a couple of pounds..Then 2 months of busy busy work..It been really nice at work, boss was being nicer, all my work was smoothly going well, caught a lot of bad guys, and I even got promoted..!! 
 
I went over to my desk and found roses sitting on my desk.. I looked around to see if there was anyone around who would put this on his desk but I had no idea who would ever put them on my desk. "Hey do you know how put this here?" I asked the officer next to me..
 
"Nope.. It was already there when I got here.." He said..
 
"Uhhh!~ Does our little Baekkie have a secret admire?" I heard my co-worker, Soojung, say and everyone started giggling and clapping..
 
I got embarrassed and sat down with my face down. I noticed there was a note and opened it. 'Meet me at Namsam tower at 8  -Your secret admire.. <3'
 
I sighed and dropped the roses on the ground.. I didn't want to go..There was not a lot going on today so I fell alsleep on my desk and when I woke up it was already 7:30. Oh shoot! I was late.. I quickly grabbed my stuff and hopped in my car driving as fast as I could. It was a 45 minutes drive.. Why did this person have to pick such a far place?!
 
I got there and looked around to see if there was anyone familiar but there was barely anyone around.. "Why did I come here?" I said to myself..
 
"Baekhyun?" I heard a girl's voice from behind and turned around to see a total stranger in front of me.. 
 
"Who are you?" I asked and I noticed she was holding a rose in her hands.. "Look I'm sorry I-" She handed me the rose and ran away before I could finish what I was going to say.. I sighed and turned to leave.. I knew I shouldn't have come. I started to walk back to my car and I felt someone put on a blind fold over my eyes and a pair of hands grab me by the waist.. "Let me go!! I'm a cop!! Ahh!! Help.." I yelled and I felt like I was being dragged somewhere.
 
The person finally put me down and I heard a door close. I angrily took out my blind folds and the person was gone and I was inside an empty theater..I turned around and saw candles shaped into hearts on the stage. "Hey girl! I don't know who you are but please come out! This isn't funny!" I yelled a little annoyed..
 
It suddendly startled me when I heard the noise of a screen rolling down. I turned my attention to the screen and there was a video starting to play.. I went closer to the stage to take a better look..
 
"Hey Baekhyun..." A familiar face popped in the video..My eyes grew wide. It was Chanyeol. "I was afraid what would happen if I told you this face to face so I just filmed it, so listen carefully." He smiled, that beautiful smile I haven't seen for a long time, "Baekhyun, I'm really sorry I let you leave just like that and I'm sorry I tried hiding my feeling for you. I- I love you.." He waved so I thought the video was over until he said something again, "Oh.. and also I have a confession to make.." He giggled, "Truth is..I wasn't really drunk that day when we had our first kiss..kay don't kill me bye!~" He blew me a kiss and the screen started to go back up..I smiled waiting for him to come out..
 
"Is this all? Where are you?!" I said noticing he wasn't coming out. I waited for a couple more minutes but he never came out.. I dropped myself on the ground and cried.. "What was the point of this if you're not even here?" I sniffled and got up to leave. I opened the door and there was a tall figure standing in front of me and it almost scared me half to death since I was walking out totally zoned out.. "Chan...Chanyeol.." My eyes grew wide at the sight of the boy in front of me..
 
Without a word Chanyeol grabbed me by the waist, pulled me closer and pressed his lips against mine. "I love you.." He said..I looked at him in the eyes hoping I wasn't dreaming and kicked him on the leg.. "Ouch! What was that for?!?"
 
"That was for scaring me!!" I said and pulled him closer kissing him on the lip again, "and this is for loving you.." I giggled. "What took you so long?" I pouted hitting him lightly on the chest..
 
"I'm sorry," he smiled, "I needed time to think and I had a lot to do to move over here.."
 
"Wait..What? Move here?" I asked getting a bit too excited.. Was he really moving here? For me?
 
"Yeah..Also it took me a while to find you." He pouted..
 
"I can't believe you came all the way here for me!!" I hugged him tightly, "and you dummy! You could have just called!!"
 
"Oh you're right, I called every single police station just to find you.." He giggled and sighed sarcastically.
 
"Ey.. You dummy!! Why you picked the hard way?"
 
"Hehe it's okay.. I deserved it.." 
 
"I love you dummy..!" I gave him a peck on the lips and smiled..
 
"I love you too," He said hugging me tighter resting his head on top of mine, "I promise I will never let you leave again again.."
 
THE END! 
-
 
Yay!~ Happy ending.. I hope you guys enjoyed the story..
COMMENT :DDD
Please visit my new one-shot shop I made today~ :) Geniebaby One Shot Shop.. Don't be shy to request :D