Back To School :(

Undercover Cop

 

Baekhyun's POV
 
Sigh~ I can't believe I have to go back to school..I mean, I know this is a great opportunity for me to impress my boss for once and I really wanna try doing this at the same time but I don't think anybody is gonna believe that I'm eighteen years old. My boss said I'm the only one who can do this since I was the maknae and he said that I look like a 14 years old kid, that isn't true at all! 
 
I stand in front of the school dressed in the school's uniform. I haven't worn an uniform for almost 5 years already, it just felt so awkward being dressed like this. I looked around at the teenagers running everywhere, I shook my head and went inside. This wasn't going to be fun.
 
I looked for class 3-B, the classroom where I would be studying in from now on and when I spotted the room I stood in front of the door wondering if I should go in or not. I didn't see any teachers around and I wouldn't know where to sit so I just waited by the door waiting for any teachers to come. I turned around and saw a tall man carrying books in his arms coming towards the room. He looked pretty young but not young enough to be a student and he wasn't wearing any uniform so I assumed he was one of the teachers. I quickly ran over to him happy to finally see a teacher around. 
 
"Hi.. I'm the new student, Byun Baekhyun.. Are you the teacher here? I'm really confused what to do and stuff.." I asked. I was kind of nervous, I seriously didn't know what I was doing or what I have to do.
 
"Oh.. I was waiting for you.. Yeah I'm your homeroom teacher and also your history teacher.. I'm Park Chanyeol..Let's go in.." He said with a big smile. I followed him inside and everyone started to quiet down and quickly going back to their seats, "Good Morning, today we have a new student who transfered from Seoul, Byun Baekhyun.." No one was listening except some girl kept looking at me, giggling and whispering into each other's ears. I hoped they weren't saying that I look too old. "Umm.. Go sit over at the empty sit over there, next to Jihae.." He said and pointed to the empty sit next to the girl with long and wavy hair.. She was kind of pretty but I was NOT gonna start flirting with someone almost 5 years younger than me..
 
"Hey.." I said awkwardly sitting next to her but she didn't say anything and kept her eyes on her book.
 
"Everybody let's take out your history book, and Baekhyun, we'll have your books ready by tomorrow so please use the book with Jihae for the day.." Chanyeol said and I nodded.. The Jihae girl took out her book and put it on the middle so both us could see it..
 
"Hey.. Did you hear, MiYoung died yesterday..She's like the 8th one already.." I heard the girl behind whisper to the girl next to her..
 
"OMG! Poor girl! Don't you feel like the one killing these girls is our homeroom teacher? I mean he's so...weird." The other girl said. That kind of caught my attention and I knew he would have to be one person I needed to pay close attention to. I was getting distracted thinking about how I should do this until I heard the girl next to me throw her book on the desk really hard and got up to face the girls behind us. Man! She scared me!
 
"SHUT UP YOU STUPID B*TCHES!" Jihae yelled.. "Don't you guys have anything better to talk about?!"
 
"What's wrong with you?" The girl behind me said with an attitude with arms crossed. "are you trying to defend that wimpy teacher over there?"
 
"Can't you see I'm trying to study?!" 
 
"Yeah right.."
 
"GIRLS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SIT DOWN!" Chanyeol yelled.
 
"Whatever losers.." The girl behind me said and left the classroom..
 
Jihae kicked her desk and sat down frustrated..Wow! That was something.. I didn't like this school so far..
 
After class I followed Jihae out of the class and tried to talk to her and she just kept walking but I still followed. I needed at least one friend to make this investigation easier for me, I needed some hints from students and I did not want to ask those scary girls who were sitting behind us. I didn't know what was happening to students these days, they're so scary.
 
"Hey! Hey! Can you walk any slower?" I said trying to catch up with her. She was a pretty fast walker for a girl.
 
"What do you want? Stop following me..I don't think you know this because you're new, but you're gonna be hated if the others see you around with me." She said as she kept walking and she wasn't even looking at me.
 
"I don't care what other people think." I really didn't, it's not like I was gonna see them again after I'm done with all this. "I just need to ask you something.."
 
"What?!?"
 
"Do you think our homeroom teacher is the one killing the girls like the others were saying?" I asked.
 
She stopped walking and turned around to face me.. I was getting a little bit scared, "NO! I don't! Just giving you a little advice! Don't listen to anything those stupid b*tches are talking about! and stop bothering me!"
 
Before I could say anything she ran into the girl's restroom. I felt kind of....bad.
 
-
Ahh! It's so hard to start stories :( I have some ideas for the story but I don't know how to start it.. I'll try my best though.. I'll update again tomorrow if I have time :) Thanks for reading.. Comment and Subscribe :D