Apology

Undercover Cop

 

Baekhyun's POV
 
It was finally my last day in the hospital! I was so happy. I had to option to move to the big hospital in Seoul but I chose to stay just in case Chanyeol came to visit, he never did. Sehun came a couple of times telling me how Chanyeol was doing and how he didn't go to school ever since what happened. I was ready to leave to go back to Chanyeol's house since all my stuff was still there and I really wanted to see him. Sehun came to pick me up and help me, I still had my cast on my left arm, my rib, and some bandages for my twisted ankle. I had walk in crutches for a while.
 
Sehun took me to Chanyeol's house and we found a mess all around the house when we opened the door. Newspapers, cans of beers, bottles of soju, and empty cup ramens all of the over the floor. We went into Chanyeol's room and the whole room smelled like alcohol and Chanyeol was sleeping on the ground instead of his bed.. Sigh~
 
"I'm gonna go bring Jihae now.." Sehun said, "Are you gonna be okay by yourself..?"
 
"Yeah I'm fine, go." I said. Jihae and Chanyeol didn't talk to each other after what happened and Sehun and I were planning to change that.
 
I slowly tried to walk closer over to Chanyeol struggling on my crutches and when I tried to carefully sit down I fell down on my . The sound of the fall was pretty loud that it woke Chanyeol up.
 
"Hey Chanyeol, hehe sorry for waking you." I giggled awkwardly scratching the back of my neck and he was looking at me innocently with his sleepy puffy eyes. He must have been crying.
 
"What..What are you doing here?" He groaned rubbing his temples. Of course his head was hurting right now, I could tell just looking at how much he drank while I was in the hospital. If only I was able to come and stop him and comfort him. I hated myself right now.
 
"Oh.. It was my last day in the hospital.." I said.
 
"I'm sorry I didn't go see you.." He said rubbing his eyes.
 
I turned around when I heard the front door open and the yelling voice of Jihae. "Let me go!!" Sehun dragged Jihae over to Chanyeol's room where we were and Jihae and Chanyeol started to stare at each other in silence. I noticed Jihae was about to tear up, "I'm going home" She turned around to leave but Sehun grabbed her by the wrist and looked at her angrily. "Let me go!!" She said struggling to get her wrist out of his hand.
 
"NO YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!" Sehun yelled. We were all shocked to hear Sehun yell like that. Jihae stopped moving around and stared at Sehun with eyes wide. He carefully pushed her into Chanyeol's room and closed the door holding onto the door knob so she wouldn't be able to get out. I stood next to him and sighed.. "You're not getting out of there until you guys start to talk and work things out." Sehun said.
 
We waited outside in the living room for a while and heard screaming and noises of things being thrown on the ground. Sehun and I  started to get a bit scared at what we were hearing and quickly opened the door finding the two people crying on the ground in each other's arms. Jihae was leaning on Chanyeol's chest and he was rubbing her back in circles, both of them sobbing with lots of tears streaming down their faces.
 
"I'm sorry oppa..!" Jihae said muttering through her tears..
 
-
 
Short chapter :( sorry~  I think there's like two more chapter left.. I'll update soon :)
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! :D