His Sister

Undercover Cop

 

Baekhyun's POV
 
I went into the teacher's lounge to find Chanyeol and I saw him at his desk going through some papers and I approached him.
 
"Umm.. Mr. Park?" I said..
 
"Oh hey Baekhyun, what's up?" Chanyeol asked..
 
"I was wondering if you could help me and stuff.. I'm kinda having some hard time so maybe, I was wondering if we can meet outside of school so you can help me..If that's okay with you."
 
"Oh of course! Umm.. Let me give you my number." He wrote down his number on a piece of paper and handed to me.
 
"Is it okay if we just do it now, I think I might be too busy other days." I lied. I just wanted to do this fast.
 
"Uh.. Now? Umm.. I- I think so.. Let me get my stuff and we can go to the library or something.."
 
We went to the library and Chanyeol went through some lessons they learned before I came and I got kind of bored so I think I feel asleep for a while. When I woke up Chanyeol teacher wasn't there and I started freaking out but I saw that his stuff was still here.
 
"Oh youre awake.. psh you're the one who wanted to come and u fall asleep" Chanyeol said as he came and sat next to me again.
 
"Sorry.." I apologized. 
 
"It's okay, we should go now, the library is gonna close soon.."
 
"WHAT?! But we didn't even do anything..!"
 
"Well who told you to fall asleep?" Chanyeol giggled.
 
"umm.. is there any wat I can go over to your house or something."
 
"What? But it's getting late, you're parents are gonna be worried.."
 
"It's okay, I live by myself.." I needed to finish this as soon as I could. I needed to go back to Seoul as soon as possible.
 
"What?! You live by yourself?!? You're so young.." He said. hehe that's only cuz he doesn't know I'm probably around his age. "Well I guess you can come over for a while"
 
"Yeah.. My parents went to America and they sent me here cuz they thought it would be safer than Seoul." I lied. My parents were living in Seoul right now. They would never go to America without me. 
 
We walked there since Chanyeol didn't have a car. At that moment I really wished I had my car with me but of course I wasn't allowed to ride it anywhere near the school or else everyone would know I'm not a student. It was really awkward because we barely knew each. When we were there we saw someone familiar walking around like she was waiting for someone. "Uh.. Isn't that the Jihae girl over there?" I said pointing over at her.
 
"Oh! Umm.. Uh I think so."
 
"Hey.. watcha doing here?" I asked as we approached her. She looked kind of surprised to see me.
 
"I- um I live in this neigborhood..What are you doing here?" She asked while playing with her nails. She kind of looked....nervous.
 
"Oh.. I'm here cuz teacher is helping me with school and stuff."
 
"Oh okay then.. im gonna go now bye.." She said and turned around to leave.
 
We went inside and the house was so clean, but kind of small, it seemed like he lived here by himself. I looked around to see if there was anything suspicious and I saw a picture of him and a girl next to the TV.. "Oh who's this.." I asked holding the picture. "Wow! She's pretty, is she your girlfriend?"
 
"Oh no.. hehe that's my sister.." He said slightly smiling.
 
"You have a sister?" I asked. I kind of started to think he might not be the criminal, cuz who would ever kill girls that were around their sister's age. That would be just wrong. "How old is she? Where is she?" Ups.. Maybe I was asking too many questions at once. I just wished he wouldn't be suspicious.
 
 
"She's supposed to be your age right now, 18, and... she's probably somewhere better than here now.."
 
"Oh really? That's cool is she in America? Or Seoul?"
 
"Umm no.....She's dead"
 
Oh awkward..I also kind of felt a little bad.. "Oh..I'm sorry."
 
-