Who's She?

Undercover Cop

Baekhyun's POV

I kept thinking about what Chanyeol said about his sister last night. What if it wasn't him who was killing these girls? What if she's one of the victims that just died these past couple months? There were so many questions in my mind but there were no answers. I went to class and saw Jihae looking at me as I came in. Strangely, she actually talked to me first.. How weird. This guy came up to us and whispered something to Jihae and left.
 
"Who's he?" I asked
 
"My friend.." She said.
 
She was actually being nice to me today, it kind of weird. She was a total different person from yesterday, maybe I just misunderstood her. When english class was about to start, a really tall white guy came in and all the girls were all over him. I guessed he was the english teacher. Jihae glared at him and sighed..
 
"What's wrong?" I asked.
 
"Huh? What do you mean?" She asked confused. 
 
"You seem like your glaring at the english teacher.."
 
"Oh, it's nothing.."
 
"Oh hey..are the new student?" He smiled and came towards me, "I'm David, it's nice to meet you." He shook my hand, he seemed like a nice guy. We didn't have english yesterday so I just met him today for the first time.
 
At lunch time she asked me if I wanted to join and the guy from this morning came too, his name was Sehun.. He was kinda scary looking and he seemed to always have a serious face on but he was pretty chill..
 
"I'm gonna go first." Sehun said..
 
"Okay..Bye Sehun." Jihae smiled and waved.
 
We finished our lunch in silence and we didn't have much to talk about. "So.. You wanna go to class now?" I asked.
 
"Umm yeah but I'm gonna stop by the restroom, you can go in first.."
 
I went to class and peeked through the window first to see who was in there and I saw Chanyeol and Sehun talking.. I slightly opened the door and tried to listen to what they were saying.
 
"Don't you think you need to talk to her? It seems like she's having a hard time." Sehun said..
 
"Yeah, you're right, she's gonna come over on friday after school.." Chanyeol responded looking down at the floor. They seemed to be talking about something serious.
 
Who's she? Who were they talking about? and why was she going to Chanyeol's house on friday? I kept listening until I saw some more kids coming this way so I opened the door to go inside and Sehun went back to his seat when he saw me come in. What the heck they were talking about?