Behind Story

Undercover Cop

 

Baekhyun's POV
 
After class Jihae asked me if I wanted to go study with her in the library and I agreed to go. When we were walking through the hallway I heard one really fat girl yell, "Hey look! That loser just made a new friend!" Wow! That was rude. I could clearly see that Jihae was 10 time prettier than that fattie.
 
"So.. Why is everyone so mean to you like that?" I awkwardly asked.
 
"Oh.. umm.." She took a deep breath.. It didn't seem like she wanted to talk about it.
 
"You know you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
 
"No it's okay.. So...yeah. They always hated me ever since me and my cousin transfered here from Busan."
 
"Your cousin? Is that Sehun?"
 
"Oh no.. he's just my friend, umm..my cousin is dead."
 
Wow... She's dead? It was weird how she was the second person I met that had a dead family member in the same grade as us. I started thinking again that maybe her cousin and Chanyeol's sister might be one of the girls that were killed this couple past months but I thought it  would be rude to ask that.
 
At the library I kept eyeing her waiting for the perfect time to ask her some more questions.
 
"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.. Ups.. I got caught.
 
"I- umm.. I'm just curious about all the murdering stuff happening these days." I finally said it. I could feel my sweaty palms.
 
"Oh psh.. Is that all? You could have just asked.."
 
"It's just that.. it seemed like you didn't want to talk about it."
 
"Oh I'm sorry, it's just that yesterday I was in a really bad mood. and it's not a big deal, there's a lot of stupid rumors about the murder mysteries these days." She said and I started to take close attention what she was about to say, "Well, so it all started from my cousin's death last year, she commit suicide and they say that she came back for revenge or something. Because all the girls that died these past couple months are all the girls that bullied me and my cousin, but that's just nonsense. Even though there was such a thing, my cousin would never kill anyone. She was a really nice girl." Jihae put her head down and it looked like she was about to cry.
 
When I got to the hotel where I was staying until all this was over, I took out my investigation notebook and started writing down all the small clues I had. First I wrote down about how all the dead girls were the girls who bullied Jihae's cousin last year. But why? I couldn't find any connection.